Washington Times on Obama - “Some men just want to watch the world burn.”

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
We have a psychopath in the WH. It drives obozo crazy that whites throughout the world can create technologically advanced societies while black africa can't escape the stone age. So his answer is to destroy america.

JOSEPH CURL Obama sets off on scorched-earth rampage - Washington Times

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.” — Alfred talking about the Joker in “The Dark Knight”

nov 19 2014
President Obama, fresh off a shellacking in the 2014 midterm elections — in which he made himself a centerpiece, much to the chagrin of embattled Democrats — is about to embark on a scorched-earth rampage that will change the face of America forever.

More, he doesn’t care that poll after poll shows a growing disillusionment with his signature policy as president, Obamacare, which now holds a record low approval rating of 37 percent. And his plan to use executive authority to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens rates just about the same — just 38 percent of Americans approve.

On Wednesday afternoon, the president announced — on Facebook — that he will be delivering a speech Thursday night detailing his intent to change U.S. law by executive fiat. The timing is deliberately designed to throw gasoline on an already blazing fire.

With just weeks to go before the end of the 113th Congress, and with funding for Ebola, a continuing resolution to keep the government open that expires Dec. 11, and a slew of others set to come up, the president has made unilateral action on immigration his top priority.

• Banned
We could easily make the illegals self-deport if we would stop giving them things like welfare and free health care and free schooling. But all democrats and many republicans want them here.

whmfe8.jpg

Here's the Washington Times, sir. They say Obama wants to watch the world burn!
35n0i8p.jpg

What? I'm shocked a right wing piss rag said something bad about Obama!!

Last edited:
Wow, the Moonie Times of all creatures turns on its dear leader?? :ack-1: :disbelief:
Say it ain't so!

720157fb8602785b2470e5592dd543d318be9767993f513c352024c2715c1d36.jpg

Last edited:
whmfe8.jpg

Here's the Washington Times, sir. They say Obama wants to watch the world burn!
35n0i8p.jpg

What? I'm shocked a right wing piss rag said something bad about Obama!!

I'm shocked you think your post is relevant to this article.

I just got shocked myself. I ask an electrician to get the shorts out of my azz and he turned down the job...
What has Oblama managed to burn or apply a scorched Earth policy to?

We have a psychopath in the WH. It drives obozo crazy that whites throughout the world can create technologically advanced societies while black africa can't escape the stone age. So his answer is to destroy america.

JOSEPH CURL Obama sets off on scorched-earth rampage - Washington Times

“Some men just want to watch the world burn.” — Alfred talking about the Joker in “The Dark Knight”

nov 19 2014
President Obama, fresh off a shellacking in the 2014 midterm elections — in which he made himself a centerpiece, much to the chagrin of embattled Democrats — is about to embark on a scorched-earth rampage that will change the face of America forever.

More, he doesn’t care that poll after poll shows a growing disillusionment with his signature policy as president, Obamacare, which now holds a record low approval rating of 37 percent. And his plan to use executive authority to grant amnesty to millions of illegal aliens rates just about the same — just 38 percent of Americans approve.

On Wednesday afternoon, the president announced — on Facebook — that he will be delivering a speech Thursday night detailing his intent to change U.S. law by executive fiat. The timing is deliberately designed to throw gasoline on an already blazing fire.

With just weeks to go before the end of the 113th Congress, and with funding for Ebola, a continuing resolution to keep the government open that expires Dec. 11, and a slew of others set to come up, the president has made unilateral action on immigration his top priority.

He makes a GREAT joker!!

shootspeeders, it is you who hates America.

sux to be you, because it won't change.

Some men like to watch the world burn. It takes a demon like obama to set the torch themselves.

Sux to far right hater racists, because you can do nothing about it but cry

shootspeeders, it is you who hates America.

sux to be you, because it won't change.

We'll see about your no change statement. Obozo got away with amnesty in 2012 because his party controlled the senate. That is no longer the case. HAHA

The far right is even more stupid than in the sixties, and that takes a lot to lower that bar even further.

Forum List

Back