Washington State Department of Health Permits Vaccine Centers Working With the Government to Deny Vaccines to Whites

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Once again, the left tear down rather than build up. Jim Crow.

The Washington State Department of Health lets providers deny vaccines to white people in a race-exclusionary system they claim creates equity and removes barriers.

The Washington State Department of Health lets providers deny vaccines to white people in a race-exclusionary system they claim creates equity and removes barriers.

Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat Commies in their finest moment of Eugenics and Racist Segregation.....

Washington State Department of Health also runs a special torture chamber at Western State Hospital. It is literally a "nut job" on the clock at the mental health workers labor union.
With mental health workers in the same labor union as line cooks and bartenders.
>>>My headline is a bit misleading; I will admit. I didn’t spend time IN Western State Hospital as a patient, but as an involved citizen and candidate that wants to learn even more about my community.<<<

Wait.

Can't one just identify as blacque¿

Wait.

Can't one just identify as blacque¿
According to Darwinists we’re all from Africa.

Washington State Department of Health also runs a special torture chamber at Western State Hospital. It is literally a "nut job" on the clock at the mental health workers labor union.
With mental health workers in the same labor union as line cooks and bartenders.
>>>My headline is a bit misleading; I will admit. I didn’t spend time IN Western State Hospital as a patient, but as an involved citizen and candidate that wants to learn even more about my community.<<<

The Union you're referring to is SEIU Local 1199.

More democrat racism to fight... uhh, racism? Somehow these morons think it’s ok.

More democrat racism to fight... uhh, racism? Somehow these morons think it’s ok.
It never is, though. They're working up their "white guilt" for a final purge or total elimination of minorities, deemed social undesireables, and adjudicated mental defectives.
If you mean people that don’t agree with them then yes I think you’re right.

Forum List

Back