Washington Post, Media Crank Up Smears Against Anti-Mandate Canada Freedom Convoy

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
A sampling of a simple search, "freedom convoy 2022." Photographer zooms in on one plant with a swastika, ignores overwhelmingly peaceful, loving rally. Washington Post: "Toxic"
#FreedomConvoy2022

screenshot-2022-01-30-11.31.52-pm.png

LATEST

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share
No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories

A sampling of a simple search, "freedom convoy 2022." Photographer zooms in on one plant with a swastika, ignores overwhelmingly peaceful, loving rally. Washington Post: "Toxic"
#FreedomConvoy2022

screenshot-2022-01-30-11.31.52-pm.png

LATEST

Top Pathologists Say mRNA "Vaccine" Injections Killing People

"We herewith present scientific evidence that calls for an immediate stop of the use of gene-based COVID-19 vaccines....we show that the vaccines can trigger self-destructive processes that lead to debilitating illness and death…." – Professor Dr. Arne Burkhardt, Professor of Pathology University of Hamburg, Professor Dr. Walter Lang

For "Vaccine" victims:

RealNotRare
Real, Not Rare | Please Share
No More Silence
Home - No More Silence - Telling Our Stories
Does anyone other than me believe that government agencies are behind these narratives?

Does anyone other than me believe that government agencies are behind these narratives?

No. The anti-mandate message is too clean. If it were government they be mixing in "ant-vaxxers" etc. to muddy the message. I've heard the organizer speak and she is beyond reproach. The gofundme just took off with thousands of small donations. I could be wrong but I think it's organic.

Anyway humanity needed to do something. The slide to darkness was slow and steady. If nothing else this shows people they are not alone.

No. The anti-mandate message is too clean. If it were government they be mixing in "ant-vaxxers" etc. The gofundme just took off with thousands of small donations. I could be wrong but I think it's organic.
I'm referring to the demonization of the anti-mandate movement.

I'm referring to the demonization of the anti-mandate movement.
I believe it's a coordinated effort that includes paid-off globalist shills in both parties along with the media 5th column SCUM that spreads their message.

Yes. All of this "We've beat the globalists' pandemic" bullshit has got to be controlled opposition. As I keep saying, preaching into the wind no less, governments around the world have yet to take off the "kid" gloves and get medieval on our asses. But that's coming soon to a town/region/city whatever near you.

The WaPo is a joke media outlet whose target audience is comprised of nincompoops who never had an original thought of their own.

Yes. All of this "We've beat the globalists' pandemic" bullshit has got to be controlled opposition. As I keep saying, preaching into the wind no less, governments around the world have yet to take off the "kid" gloves and get medieval on our asses. But that's coming soon to a town/region/city whatever near you.

The greatest army the world has ever seen could not defeat the sandal-shod Taliban with their wildly inaccurate AK-47s, using fighter jets, drones, and truly fearsome munitions. What makes you think the elites can defeat people with more guns than babies, nice shiny ARs, and a whole lot of them are crack shots including the women? "A gun behind every blade of grass." If I were a US soldier I'd switch sides.

The greatest army the world has ever seen could not defeat the sandal-shod Taliban with their wildly inaccurate AK-47s, using fighter jets, drones, and truly fearsome munitions. What makes you think the elites can defeat people with more guns than babies, nice shiny ARs, and a whole lot of them are crack shots including the women? "A gun behind every blade of grass." If I were a US soldier I'd switch sides.

Because those evil globalist whatever you want to call them motherfuckers won't come for us all, all at once. No. They will come for some of us, then some more of us, and then the rest of us. Because our private legions of AR owning fellow citizens are no standing army of any kind at all. We can't even get along with all of the neighbors or pricks at the grocery store, let alone organize ourselves into even a Taliban level of fighting force. Because that's why.

Because those evil globalist whatever you want to call them motherfuckers won't come for us all, all at once. No. They will come for some of us, then some more of us, and then the rest of us. Because our private legions of AR owning fellow citizens are no standing army of any kind at all. We can't even get along with all of the neighbors or pricks at the grocery store, let alone organize ourselves into even a Taliban level of fighting force. Because that's why.

The Taliban were the same way, all tribemen who hated each other, until they had a common enemy.

Forum List

Back