Washington Compost: Hillary and DNC Behind FAKE Russian Dossier

Status
Not open for further replies.
The old Maxim:

Where there is smoke, there is fire.

That doesn't really apply here.

Here applies:

Where there is smoke, there is a volcano that is going to bury the Democrat/Bolsheviks.

Didn't that come from a guy in Europe?
So she colluded with foreigners? Hmmmn

This is the 6th thread started on this topic in the last 2 hours.

Stop.

If you guys don't start checking before starting new threads, we're going to start handing out infractions.

Closed.

Hillary Clinton Lied, Paid For "Trump Dossier"

What was previously widely suspected has now been confirmed. In its latest bombshell report that - for once - doesn’t include some nefarious allegations of wrongdoing or incompetence involving President Donald Trump or members of his administration, the Washington Post reported Tuesday that the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign jointly financed the creation of the infamous “Trump dossier," which helped inspire the launch of the floundering investigations into whether the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians.
----------

if taking a phone call to get dirt on a political opponent is as bad as we were told, imagine flat out paying for fake news / profiles on someone.

here comes the excuses, tearing down of the source and if that fails, ratchet up TRUMP SUCKS.

but if this *is* real...

so looking like hillary / dnc were the ones using russia as a front to spread false information and swing the election.

my what a tangled web we weave...

Very interesting.

Clinton campaign, DNC backed research for Trump-Russia dossier

A lawyer representing the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee paid Fusion GPS, a Washington firm, to conduct research that led to the infamous Trump-Russia dossier, the Washington Post reports. Fusion GPS hired Christoper Steele, a former British intelligence officer, who authored the dossier, which contains salacious but unverified claims about Trump's conduct in Russia and links between his associates and the Kremlin.

<more>

i see i was ignoring the person who made the original thread. please merge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back