Was Tommy Robinsons 13 month prison sentence intended as a form of execution?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Yes, other wise that judge wouldn't have sent him where they did. It was intentional.

Actually he is a criminal. He has been convicted of many offences.

Drug dealing
Fraud
Violence
Affray
Contempt of Court
Travelling on a false passport.

Robinson isnt his real name either.

Hes a naughty boy.

That white boy has no chance to survive that full sentence, he isnt even a criminal.
Analysis | Conservative outrage after anti-Muslim campaigner Tommy Robinson secretly jailed in Britain

Now protests are growing in the UK as the public is seeing the outrageous injustice of his five hour process from, arrest, to trial, to sentencing, a total of five full hours, lol.

Now tell me he got justice?
https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=free tommy robinson - freedom of speech uk & worldwide

He isn't a criminal?

You mean football hooliganism isn't a crime?
You mean passport fraud isn't a crime? (And nor is entering the US illegally a crime)
You mean mortgage fraud isn't a crime?
You mean beating up people of the EDL isn't a crime?
You mean contempt of court isn't a crime?

Damn, the first time he got done for contempt of court they didn't even lock him up. That's how much there is a conspiracy.

That white boy has no chance to survive that full sentence, he isnt even a criminal.
Analysis | Conservative outrage after anti-Muslim campaigner Tommy Robinson secretly jailed in Britain

Now protests are growing in the UK as the public is seeing the outrageous injustice of his five hour process from, arrest, to trial, to sentencing, a total of five full hours, lol.

https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=free tommy robinson - freedom of speech uk & worldwide

He isn't a criminal?

You mean passport fraud isn't a crime? (And nor is entering the US illegally a crime)

Damn, the first time he got done for contempt of court they didn't even lock him up. That's how much there is a conspiracy.

Have you seen todays classic ?

36558222_2105659049708622_6723232292082286592_n.jpg

He isn't a criminal?

That's hilarious. The guy really is a moron.

He isn't a criminal?

Morons would be offended by that.

He isn't a criminal?

Morons would be offended by that.

Perhaps, or perhaps they'd be proud of it.

Perhaps the OP doesn't know Mr Yaxley-Lennon has been in prison twice already and suffered no ill effects; 18 months in 2014 and 10 month in 2013. The irony is that he's in more danger from members of the EDL than any muslims he might meet inside, the EDL hate him more than anyone else.

Perhaps the OP doesn't know Mr Yaxley-Lennon has been in prison twice already and suffered no ill effects; 18 months in 2014 and 10 month in 2013. The irony is that he's in more danger from members of the EDL than any muslims he might meet inside, the EDL hate him more than anyone else.
Raping and torturing children? Hey, no prob, bro.

Passport offense? throw the book at him!!!!!

It's always nice when useful idiot emasculated males have their priorities in order
The two crimes are not related. "Robinson" is a career criminal who should be kept off the streets.

Raping and torturing children? Hey, no prob, bro.

Passport offense? throw the book at him!!!!!

It's always nice when useful idiot emasculated males have their priorities in order
The two crimes are not related. "Robinson" is a career criminal who should be kept off the streets.
I think I owe you an apology for calling you a child rape enabler in an earlier thread.

I hadn't known that you had received your promotion to child rape facilitator first class.
You are away with the fairies you dumb fuck.

Just a random thought; Yaxley-Lennon seems remarkably well financed for a "free lance journalist". All this publicity and organised "protests" etc. Has got me thinking, anyone know if has he written any poems? He's starting to remind me of Horst Wessel Horst Wessel - Wikipedia a bit. Just what the far-Right needs at the moment; a martyr.

Just a random thought; Yaxley-Lennon seems remarkably well financed for a "free lance journalist". All this publicity and organised "protests" etc. Has got me thinking, anyone know if has he written any poems? He's starting to remind me of Horst Wessel Horst Wessel - Wikipedia a bit. Just what the far-Right needs at the moment; a martyr.
He masquerades as a "street reporter" for a far right Canadian fake news outet called Rebel Media. Hopkins takes their coin as well. I suspect that he is bonussed on making headlines rather than actually reporting them.

He masquerades as a "street reporter" for a far right Canadian fake news outet called Rebel Media. Hopkins takes their coin as well. I suspect that he is bonussed on making headlines rather than actually reporting them.
Gotcha, fake news at its most fake then.

Gotcha, fake news at its most fake then.
Absolutely.
The Rebel Media - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back