Was this the best Republicans could really do?

The democrats are successful in telling republicans what horrible candidates they have and republicans are easily led and believe them. It doesn't matter who the republican candidates are, the democrats would have exactly the same complaints. How many times do we have to see Rudy Guliani going to a costume party as PROOF he is a cross-dresser.

The democrat lies never stop, they will never stop no matter who the republicans are.

I have been involved in Republican campaigns all the way back to 1980. What a wealth of riches we had in 1980- Reagan, Bush, Dole, Baker, Connoley.

Let's look at the current bunch-

Romney- One term governor, quit before getting voted out. Weird religion, sleazy business deals, completely lack of empathy towards working people.

Gingrich- Speaker of the house, thrice married, hasn't run for office in 14 years. Really smart guy, but has made a lot of enemies on his own side over the years.

Bachmann- Crazy as Batshit.

Ron Paul- Crazier than Batshit.

Santorum- Two Term Senator, but a non-entity remembered for getting pushed out of office in 2006.

Huntsman- Totally running in the wrong primary.

Rick Perry- Half-assed his way into running, has run an awful campaign.

I look at the less than Magnificiant Seven, and I ask, is this really the best we have?

There were so many good people who could have run and didn't.

Huckabee didn't run because he was doing his show.

Palin was too busy selling books and making speeches.

Mitch Daniels didn't want to answer questions about why he and his wife separated before they got back together, which sounds really trivial compared to Newt and Cain.

Tim Pawlenty Gave up after losing a meaningless straw poll. He's probably kicking himself now.

Jeb Bush would have been great, if not for his name. Although even now, the Bush years seem like a happy memory.

Thune, Barbor, Pataki, Guiliani... All taking a pass.

No one seems really happy with Newt, no one seems really happy with Romney, the Paul supporters are happy, but they're delusional. Bachmann is a joke, Perry has been a profound disappointment. Huntsman is in the wrong party.

Would you put your family and your self through the bullshit the libs dish out? I'm afraid you'll have to deal with the fact that no one of any quality is ever going to be President again ever. We have scum we'll keep scum.

I look at the less than Magnificiant Seven, and I ask, is this really the best we have?

There were so many good people who could have run and didn't.

Huckabee didn't run because he was doing his show.

Palin was too busy selling books and making speeches.

Mitch Daniels didn't want to answer questions about why he and his wife separated before they got back together, which sounds really trivial compared to Newt and Cain.

Tim Pawlenty Gave up after losing a meaningless straw poll. He's probably kicking himself now.

Jeb Bush would have been great, if not for his name. Although even now, the Bush years seem like a happy memory.

Thune, Barbor, Pataki, Guiliani... All taking a pass.

No one seems really happy with Newt, no one seems really happy with Romney, the Paul supporters are happy, but they're delusional. Bachmann is a joke, Perry has been a profound disappointment. Huntsman is in the wrong party.

Would you put your family and your self through the bullshit the libs dish out? I'm afraid you'll have to deal with the fact that no one of any quality is ever going to be President again ever. We have scum we'll keep scum.
Clinton set the precident...

Forum List

Back