Was the phrase "freedom rings" code word for elimination of Whitey?

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I listened to the famous 1963 speech on the Hannity radio show and it really sounded like Black theology, like Rev. Wright Lite. I was like, what's he talking about? If he was trying to help Blacks, why didn't he suggest to his people that they study the great White historians, philosophers, explorers, scientists, artists, architects, etc., of the past instead spending time with prostitutes, his favorite pastime.

Last edited:
I listened to the famous 1963 speech on the Hannity radio show and it really sounded like Black theology, like Rev. Wright Lite. I was like, what's he talking about? If he was trying to help Blacks, why didn't he suggest to his people that they study the great White historians, philosophers, explorers, scientists, artists, architects, etc., of the past instead spending time with prostitutes, his favorite pastime.

No

/thread

Only $14.00

Men's Freedom Ring

ag3_600x.jpg

https://www.songear.com/products/me...MI77aYkf7a2AIVF7bACh2nBQ81EAQYAiABEgKUgvD_BwE

Maybe we should have listened to this guy:

Malcolm X - By Any Means Necessary

For this is why you white pussies love King. You were scared of this man.

You should listen to that man before he was murdered by his own.

He was talking peace, but you fools always quote his hate.

Wrong. I know exactly what X was talking when he was killed by the FBI who paid the NOI to kill him. We are talking peace too, You don't hear anyone talking about violence. We are specifically talking about white racism, just like they did. But you see nut, X was not talking about just be quiet and take the abuse which those like you seem to think is the proper way for us to deal with your racism when your white asses have NEVER practiced non violence when you have been wronged. So shut the fuck up trying to tell me about what these legends meant.

Wrong. I know exactly what X was talking when he was killed by the FBI who paid the NOI to kill him. We are talking peace too, You don't hear anyone talking about violence. We are specifically talking about white racism, just like they did. But you see nut, X was not talking about just be quiet and take the abuse which those like you seem to think is the proper way for us to deal with your racism when your white asses have NEVER practiced non violence when you have been wronged. So shut the fuck up trying to tell me about what these legends meant.

any proof the fbi paid noi to murder him?

blm is nothing but violence

this thread isn't about white racism

you are not now, nor will you ever be in a position to make me shut up.

so fuck your racist pile of shit ass

COINTELPRO.

BLM has committed no violence.

X opposed white racism.

The internet allows you to run your mouth in ways you would not to my face..

There is nothing racist about me.

So like I said, But you see nut, X was not talking about just be quiet and take the abuse which those like you seem to think is the proper way for us to deal with your racism when your white asses have NEVER practiced non violence when you have been wronged. So shut the fuck up trying to tell me about what these legends meant,

COINTELPRO.

X opposed white racism.

So like I said, But you see nut, X was not talking about just be quiet and take the abuse which those like you seem to think is the proper way for us to deal with your racism when your white asses have NEVER practiced non violence when you have been wronged. So shut the fuck up trying to tell me about what these legends meant,

Your seething hatred for whites is so evident to everyone that it's stinking up the site. But you are funny, I'll give you that. :biggrin:

COINTELPRO.

X opposed white racism.

Your seething hatred for whites is so evident to everyone that it's stinking up the site. But you are funny, I'll give you that. :biggrin:

My seething hatred of whites doesn't seem to be evident to everyone. Just to you white racist trolls who post here.

COINTELPRO.

X opposed white racism.

My seething hatred of whites doesn't seem to be evident to everyone. Just to you white racist trolls who post here.
That's everyone. Thanks for clearing that up. :biggrin:

COINTELPRO.

X opposed white racism.

After the news of Castile and Sterling’s deaths hit the nation, BLM held a protest in Dallas, Texas. Although that protest started out peacefully, it ended in bloodshed when a gunman who had a vendetta against white cops murdered five and injured several other on-duty officers.

It's funny, you pretend to be well informed, but you very clearly are not.

Forum List

Back