Was Russia's Use of Nerve Agent an Act of War?

Britain’s allies condemn the “first offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe since the Second World War” and describe it as an assault on UK sovereignty.

"…the use of an illegal chemical weapon that could be employed on a battlefield makes the March 4 crime qualitatively different. The assassins used Novichok -A-230, an “enhanced” nerve agent dispersible as a liquid or powder. Reports claim it is eight times more toxic than VX liquid nerve agent."

So where is your "World Opinion" you lefties care about so much and what is it accomplishing?

Allies condemn chemical attack on ex-spy
As If the UKies Don't Execute Their Own Turncoats

Why has the Ewe Qae declared itself a sanctuary for those whom the Russians view as traitors who must be punished? Is espionage some kind of sports league where the players can change teams without consequences?
Good to hear from the Putin stooges now and then, thanks. You may return to your cesspool now.
Vlad's Nads

I can understand why Dhimmicrat girlymen are offended by Putin.

SECOND CHECHEN WAR (1999-2009)

Russian dead: 7,300
Jihadis sent to Allah: 200,000

Russia's use? The judge's use of a wedding cake.

You will fall flat on your Smiert Shpionem face.
I'd Rather Be Called a "Grammar Nazi" Than Not See Grammar

Smiert ShpionAM. It is dative plural.
Lol, you're lucky I got it so close, it was written purely from memory. From what I know it means I knew it was dative and plural, but I haven't the faintest idea about how to decline Russian nouns.

Which basic premise would that be?
This one:
"you Putin lapdogs"

You dumb sheep have been told what to think/say to excuse Hillary's humiliating beating.

You're not capable of abandoning the lie.

Since I have never ever excused Hillary's defeat because of Russian interference- I think you are projecting on how you dumb sheeple have been told by Trump to believe that kindly Russia and our friend Putin would never, ever do anything like try to interfere with our elections.

You're not capable of abandoning the lie that the Russians didn't try to influence the election to hurt Clinton and aid Trump.

This is worrisome....

The way the Russians did this....

they did it in a manner that let everyone know they did it....They got the killer chemical agent in to the UK from Russia....

They could have tried to kill the guy and daughter using an agent that many countries have....hiding who did it....

But it appears that this would have defeated the purpose of doing it....

It wasn't to stop the turn coat spy....he was already stopped by being found out....

It was a MESSAGE to others......

you can't hide, no matter where you live...

it also could be a threat to someone like our President.... you follow what we want, or you will be dead..... :eek:

A warning
A challenge

Putin is doing what he can to screw with Western Democracies and will continue to do so as long as he thinks that there are no consequences to him and his cabal.
And the lefts answer is to roll over for Putin.
And the rights answer is to suck Putin's cock.

This is worrisome....

The way the Russians did this....

they did it in a manner that let everyone know they did it....They got the killer chemical agent in to the UK from Russia....

They could have tried to kill the guy and daughter using an agent that many countries have....hiding who did it....

But it appears that this would have defeated the purpose of doing it....

It wasn't to stop the turn coat spy....he was already stopped by being found out....

It was a MESSAGE to others......

you can't hide, no matter where you live...

it also could be a threat to someone like our President.... you follow what we want, or you will be dead..... :eek:

A warning
A challenge

Putin is doing what he can to screw with Western Democracies and will continue to do so as long as he thinks that there are no consequences to him and his cabal.

And the lefts answer is to roll over for Putin.

Trump&Co are Leftists?
Hey shitforbrains, who was POTUS from 08-16 that knowingly let Putin interfere?

Hey shitforbrains, who is POTUS now that still is denying that Putin tried to interfere in our elections? Who is still claiming that it is Fake News- and who has made no effort to prevent Putin from interfering in the upcoming election?

Britain’s allies condemn the “first offensive use of a nerve agent in Europe since the Second World War” and describe it as an assault on UK sovereignty.

"…the use of an illegal chemical weapon that could be employed on a battlefield makes the March 4 crime qualitatively different. The assassins used Novichok -A-230, an “enhanced” nerve agent dispersible as a liquid or powder. Reports claim it is eight times more toxic than VX liquid nerve agent."

So where is your "World Opinion" you lefties care about so much and what is it accomplishing?

As If the UKies Don't Execute Their Own Turncoats

Why has the Ewe Qae declared itself a sanctuary for those whom the Russians view as traitors who must be punished? Is espionage some kind of sports league where the players can change teams without consequences?
Good to hear from the Putin stooges now and then, thanks. You may return to your cesspool now.
Vlad's Nads

I can understand why Dhimmicrat girlymen are offended by Putin.

SECOND CHECHEN WAR (1999-2009)

Russian dead: 7,300
Jihadis sent to Allah: 200,000

I can understand why the Contards suck Putin's cock.

He jails and murders journalists and anyone who dares speak too loudly against him.

Trump blah blah blah....Trump blah blah blah...Trump....

Let's suppose the Russians used Novichok or any other chemical weapon to kill a diplomat at U.N. Headquaters in Manhattan. Would we not be a responsible government if we ignored or excused such an attack?

What consideration should be taken for the health and safety of innocent New Yorkers in the area? First responders and chemical warfare abatement personnel who would have to decontaminate the area?

Or is Russia too dear to Trump and by extension his supporters to be held to account for what, in normal political times, would be universally regarded as an act of war.
So... As a lefty you're ready to spool up for open warfare against russia; based on the accusation that they chemically attacked the Multi-Culti nation of Great Britain? How quaint.

The leftwits are already trying to pin it on Trump.

Lol, you're lucky I got it so close, it was written purely from memory. From what I know it means I knew it was dative and plural, but I haven't the faintest idea about how to decline Russian nouns.
A Sign on How Our Education Has Failed Us

If you could afford to take a few seconds out of your busy schedule, you could find it in Wikipedia, which translates the origin of many terms.

Let's suppose the Russians used Novichok or any other chemical weapon to kill a diplomat at U.N. Headquaters in Manhattan. Would we not be a responsible government if we ignored or excused such an attack?

What consideration should be taken for the health and safety of innocent New Yorkers in the area? First responders and chemical warfare abatement personnel who would have to decontaminate the area?

Or is Russia too dear to Trump and by extension his supporters to be held to account for what, in normal political times, would be universally regarded as an act of war.
So... As a lefty you're ready to spool up for open warfare against russia; based on the accusation that they chemically attacked the Multi-Culti nation of Great Britain? How quaint.

So....as a Contard, you're ready to roll over for Russia when they attack our allies.

How very Trumpian.

A Sign on How Our Education Has Failed Us

If you could afford to take a few seconds out of your busy schedule, you could find it in Wikipedia, which translates the origin of many terms.
That would be too easy, less interesting and also a pain in the neck on a mobile phone.

Forum List

Back