was Rock Hudson a fraud?

was Rock a fraud?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo
Rock Hudson was a great actor because he had to pretend that he was actually interested in Doris Day.

......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo
He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

Homophobia makes you look stupid.
you fked up again!!!
1. you, also, try to magically, fantastically SOMEHOW know people's emotions from their basic, standard, sentences when NO emotion/emotional words are used!!!
2. see my above post--I like his movies and him as an actor
you = DUMBASS jackass
If you didn't have a problem with it why ask the question?

I don't think you are being honest about your feeling on the subject.

He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

you fked up again!!!
1. you, also, try to magically, fantastically SOMEHOW know people's emotions from their basic, standard, sentences when NO emotion/emotional words are used!!!
you = DUMBASS jackass

when you think--you fk up
look at post # 15
I like the 1950s color movies.....
.....some time ago I watched Rock in Magnificent Obsession ....I like the old ''resort'' type scenery/nostalgia ......I don't watch them for the stories!!!!!
....so I was looking last night for old movies [as a do a lot ] and you know how YouTube works?? you search a subject--click a video---then a bunch of videos for THAT video/new subject pop up
...no--you fked up

He was acting...that's what actors do.
no--he lied to get those parts [ $$$$$$ ]
Did Patrick Swayze, Robin Williams and Wesley Snipes who all played women in movies) lie to get their parts? Were they frauds?

hahahahaha you are losin it, kid.

So...he was obviously an incredible actor.
not in my opinion
...he doesn't have the acting range like say Robert Duvall
...he could've just pretended the female actress was a guy--same thing --different sex
he reminds more of an actor like Harrison Ford---good but not great

not in my opinion
...he could've just pretended the female actress was a guy--same thing --different sex
Good enough to be a leading man called Rock Hudson.

Did Patrick Swayze, Robin Williams and Wesley Snipes who all played women in movies) lie to get their parts? Were they frauds?

hahahahaha you are losin it, kid.
your post proves you are not only a jackass but a dumbass
HUGE difference there

He was an actor.

you fked up again!!!
you = DUMBASS jackass

look at post # 15
.....some time ago I watched Rock in Magnificent Obsession ....I like the old ''resort'' type scenery/nostalgia ......I don't watch them for the stories!!!!!
....so I was looking last night for old movies [as a do a lot ] and you know how YouTube works?? you search a subject--click a video---then a bunch of videos for THAT video/new subject pop up
...no--you fked up
How nice for you.

And you posted this thread why?

not in my opinion
Good enough to be a leading man called Rock Hudson.
Elvis did a lot of movies also--but he was not that great
Chuck Norris did a lot of manly movies--but he definitely sucks as an actor
how many movies you make doesn't mean you're a great actor
Arnie the Sperminator made a lot of movies and he sucks

He was an actor.

you fked up again!!!
you = DUMBASS jackass

look at post # 15
...no--you fked up
How nice for you.

And you posted this thread why?
you mean the OP?

Forum List

Back