was Rock a fraud?

• yes

Votes: 6 40.0%
  • no

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
He was acting...that's what actors do.
no--he lied to get those parts [ $$$$$$ ]
So...he was obviously an incredible actor.
not in my opinion
...he doesn't have the acting range like say Robert Duvall
...he could've just pretended the female actress was a guy--same thing --different sex
he reminds more of an actor like Harrison Ford---good but not great
Good enough to be a leading man called Rock Hudson.
Elvis did a lot of movies also--but he was not that great
Chuck Norris did a lot of manly movies--but he definitely sucks as an actor
how many movies you make doesn't mean you're a great actor
Arnie the Sperminator made a lot of movies and he sucks
So, your point is that those actors are all frauds?

He was a good actor.

I frankly wish modern-day actors were as good at keeping their private lives private as he was. Makes it almighty hard to lose yourself in a movie and forget that they're just acting when every detail of their lives is splattered all over the media 24/7.

He was an actor.

Are you upset that Mark Hammel wasn't really a Jedi and Harrison Ford can't really fly a spaceship?

Homophobia makes you look stupid.
you fked up again!!!
1. you, also, try to magically, fantastically SOMEHOW know people's emotions from their basic, standard, sentences when NO emotion/emotional words are used!!!
2. see my above post--I like his movies and him as an actor
you = DUMBASS jackass
If you didn't have a problem with it why ask the question?

I don't think you are being honest about your feeling on the subject.
when you think--you fk up
look at post # 15
I like the 1950s color movies.....
.....some time ago I watched Rock in Magnificent Obsession ....I like the old ''resort'' type scenery/nostalgia ......I don't watch them for the stories!!!!!
....so I was looking last night for old movies [as a do a lot ] and you know how YouTube works?? you search a subject--click a video---then a bunch of videos for THAT video/new subject pop up
...no--you fked up
How nice for you.

And you posted this thread why?
you mean the OP?
What else would I mean?

......Rock did tons of romantic movies .....of course he would not have gotten those parts if everyone knew he was a fruitcake homo
He was acting...that's what actors do.

No, he didn't. As I said, the studio people knew he was gay. And even if they hadn't, do you really think, "So, do you like to fuck women or men?" is a part of the audition?

He was a good actor.

I frankly wish modern-day actors were as good at keeping their private lives private as he was. Makes it almighty hard to lose yourself in a movie and forget that they're just acting when every detail of their lives is splattered all over the media 24/7.

I wish more people would keep their lives private in general. Some folks tend to share every aspect with the world and most of it isn’t even remotely interesting if I am honest.

He was a good actor.

I wish more people would keep their lives private in general. Some folks tend to share every aspect with the world and most of it isn’t even remotely interesting if I am honest.

Can't argue. Everyone thinks they're on a Very Special Episode of Oprah, or something. Tends to sap my will to live, having to hear the overly-intimate, vaguely slimy, and utterly boring details of people's lives.

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

I love Rock Hudson's movies. My favs are Giant, Magnificent Obsession, All That Heaven Allows, Written in the Wind, and Pillow Talk. I don't care about his personal life.

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

I love Rock Hudson's movies. My favs are Giant, Magnificent Obsession, All That Heaven Allows, Written in the Wind, and Pillow Talk. I don't care about his personal life.
His female costar in McMillan and wife did once she found out he had aids. So did Doris Day. I wonder if Amanda Blake was already dead then from the aids her gay hubby gave her?

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

It's not as though I didn't already know he wasn't REALLY in love with Doris Day.

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

His female costar in McMillan and wife did once she found out he had aids. So did Doris Day. I wonder if Amanda Blake was already dead then from the aids her gay hubby gave her?

Oh Puh-leeze. The last movie Doris and Rock were in together was in 1964. Rock did not have AIDS back then. Susan St. James knew Rock was gay, but that didn't prevent her from working with him on "MacMillan and Wife". Link to where she was upset about him being gay? They were friends; of course she was upset that he had a fatal disease.

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

Oh Puh-leeze. The last movie Doris and Rock were in together was in 1964. Rock did not have AIDS back then. Susan St. James knew Rock was gay, but that didn't prevent her from working with him on "MacMillan and Wife". Link to where she was upset about him being gay? They were friends; of course she was upset that he had a fatal disease.
Doctor bodey has spoke! I heard Doris day speak.

He was a good actor.

Indeed.

Doctor bodey has spoke! I heard Doris day speak.

Linky?

And I do believe you are confusing me with my Evul Twin from the Antimatter Universe, boadecea. She's the one with the beard. I was here first.

you fked up again!!!
1. you, also, try to magically, fantastically SOMEHOW know people's emotions from their basic, standard, sentences when NO emotion/emotional words are used!!!
2. see my above post--I like his movies and him as an actor
you = DUMBASS jackass
If you didn't have a problem with it why ask the question?

I don't think you are being honest about your feeling on the subject.
when you think--you fk up
look at post # 15
I like the 1950s color movies.....
.....some time ago I watched Rock in Magnificent Obsession ....I like the old ''resort'' type scenery/nostalgia ......I don't watch them for the stories!!!!!
....so I was looking last night for old movies [as a do a lot ] and you know how YouTube works?? you search a subject--click a video---then a bunch of videos for THAT video/new subject pop up
...no--you fked up
How nice for you.

And you posted this thread why?
you mean the OP?
What else would I mean?
hahahhahhahhaah
it would help if you listened--read POST # 15 !!!!---I said it before

not in my opinion
...he could've just pretended the female actress was a guy--same thing --different sex
....they didn't LIE about there sexual preference ----how how hard is that to understand??!!!???

not in my opinion
....they didn't LIE about there sexual preference ----how how hard is that to understand??!!!???
How do you know?
Did anyone ask Hudson whether he prefers women or the other kind?

You seem upset about it.

not in my opinion
How do you know?
Did anyone ask Hudson whether he prefers women or the other kind?

You seem upset about it.
I'm so upset about Rock lying and making $$$$
much more than the US government wasting $$$$$$$
hahahahhaahahahahhaahahhahahahaha

Forum List

Back