Was Michael Brown Really Unarmed? Nope.

Like I said, you don't know enough to judge why.

The only thing you believe is the word of the accomplice saying he was shot in the back.

No one has said he was shot in the back. 2 witnesses said he stopped when the officer was firing at him while he was fleeing like he had just got shot. Lets get that straight. By the way? The officer firing at him while he was running away? Was probably illegal. Additionally the forensics may point to Brown being shot in the arm while running.

And I don't need to judge why. The law in Missouri requires police transparency.

Site the code.

This is the "site".

http://extension.missouri.edu/extcouncil/documents/sunshine_law_summary.pdf
Here's another "site"
Missouri Freedom of Information Act Missouri Open Records Law NFOIC

Let me know if you want me to help you fix your google.

I can talk you through an install.
No need.

Where does it say anything about criminal investigations?

Doesn't the Sunshine law deal with government? City Council meetings and acts of Congress?

Police are covered under this.

The metrics basically show that law enforcement in Missouri takes more aggressive actions against Americans who are black.

The metrics basically show that law enforcement in Missouri takes more aggressive actions against Americans who are black.
I thought that was the same problem in New York with stop-and-frisk. All of a sudden it's Saint Louis, both strong Democrat areas?!

Like I said, you don't know enough to judge why.

The only thing you believe is the word of the accomplice saying he was shot in the back.

No one has said he was shot in the back. 2 witnesses said he stopped when the officer was firing at him while he was fleeing like he had just got shot. Lets get that straight. By the way? The officer firing at him while he was running away? Was probably illegal. Additionally the forensics may point to Brown being shot in the arm while running.

And I don't need to judge why. The law in Missouri requires police transparency.

Site the code.

This is the "site".

http://extension.missouri.edu/extcouncil/documents/sunshine_law_summary.pdf
Here's another "site"
Missouri Freedom of Information Act Missouri Open Records Law NFOIC

Let me know if you want me to help you fix your google.

I can talk you through an install.
No need.

Where does it say anything about criminal investigations?

Doesn't the Sunshine law deal with government? City Council meetings and acts of Congress?

I don't see anything that proves that.

Oh, the cops must have lost all of their emails and accidentally destroyed their hard drives. It happens.:oops-28:

Guess you are starting to see the weakness of your argument.

You are now deflecting your own thread.

:lol:

Just giving you a dose of your own medicine.

You support the stonewalling at the White House, the DoJ, and the IRS.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they have a year to file suit in Missouri?

Besides, nothing can be gained by the administration if all of the facts are made public. Then their spokesman would end up looking foolish.

So now with this article proclaiming that being armed means having hands, we're all fucked....we can be killed by cops now at anytime and for anything....

Actually, you guys on the left can't seem to use common-sense, so it has to be brought to your attention.

You're literally supporting criminals when they attack our police officers.

Your problem is you've been watching too much television and you think it's reality. In the real world most cops are respectable members of the community and you all think they're crooked.

I think the question is....at what point does a police officer say....I win

The first shot? Second? Sixth, seventh, eighth?

At what point was the officer in control of the situation?
At the point the person stops charging them and not before.

While "unarmed" is generally meant to imply a person was carrying no physical weapon, Michael was most certainly armed with a large body and a belligerent attitude. Technically, he was an unarmed man. This however, does not render him harmless. There are countless stories about people being killed by another unarmed person. Killing with the bare hands is not that difficult. When a man begins to beat another man with his fists, the fists become the weapon.

To me, it doesn't matter whether he was literally armed or not. He meant to do the officer harm and had already proved his ability to do so...while "unarmed". I think the shooting was justified. I'm guessing Michael's adrenaline, determination and the nature of the first few shots enabled him to keep coming, prompting the officer to keep firing.

the big guy wasn't unarmed as he had size and strength over the little guy . Woulda worked god for the big guy except for Colonel Sam Colt and his inventions . Yep , God created man but Sam Colt made all men equal !!

Something happened to provoke this cop. Please, the Brown kid was black in a black neighborhood and weighed up to 300 hundred pounds, had gang connections and obviously wasn't the poor innocent victim he is being portrayed as in the press. The cop was a single white man that weighed less than 200 pounds alone in violent black neighborhood and was originally assaulted by Brown. It's also rather odd that all the press attention was drawn away by the execution of James Foley, then the riots ended, coincidence?

:cuckoo:
Something happened to provoke this cop. Please, the Brown kid was black in a black neighborhood and weighed up to 300 hundred pounds, had gang connections and obviously wasn't the poor innocent victim he is being portrayed as in the press. The cop was a single white man that weighed less than 200 pounds alone in violent black neighborhood and was originally assaulted by Brown. It's also rather odd that all the press attention was drawn away by the execution of James Foley, then the riots ended, coincidence?
Now he's got gang connections? LOL Where the fuck did that come from? God, you people are ridiculous. And, oh, it was a 'violent black neighborhood.' :rolleyes: Unfuckingbelievable. AND, there was a conspiracy betweeen the protestors and the Feds or media, or both, to detract attention away from James Foley. You are one nutcase!:cuckoo:

if the big guy was attacking the cop then the cop was only defending himself Esmerelda !!

This is the biggest pot of bullshit I've ever read.

First off the police aren't "regular" citizens and they've received training in unarmed combat. One of the first things most cops are told is that they are not out there to "fight fair". They should not be confronting "dangerous" individuals alone and should always request backup.

Cops are out there to protect and serve. They aren't there as a proving grounds for their martial prowess. And they will be in situations with people at the worst possible point in life. It behooves them to respect that, respect all life, remember they are there to keep the peace and order.

Hate to tell you this but shit happens.

He was calling for backup when Gentle Mr Michael Brown sucker-punched him.

I suppose while the kid was trying to grab his gun and murder him to escape apprehension for a strong-arm robbery minutes prior to the attack, he should have just said that's okay, we don't want to disturb the peace and tranquility of the neighborhood. Meanwhile the officer was fighting for his life.

That kid was dangerous and letting him go was not an option.

Eyeah.

Did you see the Police Incident report handed in by Officer Wilson?

Oh yeah. It was EMPTY.

Nothing in it.

So thus far? There's NOTHING, NADDA, ZIPPO to corroborate what you just posted. Additionally? It's a good reason to fire the officer.

He should be in jail.

Link

O'Donnell says it is now known that NO incident report was filed by Chief Tom Jackson which should have been written by Officer Darren Wilson on the day of the shooting. Larry said one incomplete report was filed two days ago, without information about the circumstances, who was involved, etc., and further said incomplete report was filed on 8/19 with only with the date 8/19/14, the cop's name. This filed ten days after the shooting of Michael Brown. Larry asked if a police lawyer stepped in to keep a police incident report from being filed? Jim Cavanaugh says this just isn't right. ACLU asked for this report. Signed off by Chief of Police and Supervisor. Meanwhile, the officer is on paid leave. Lizz Brown says, as a criminal defense lawyer, that this should never have been an acceptable incident report and the Chief of Police and the Supervisor should also be fired.

Breaking: MSNBC - No incident report for shooting at all (Ferguson PD)
From the Daily Kos no less.

Lmao!!!!

Dude, you are so gullible.
Those who can debate, debate .... those who cannot, whine about the source.

Perhaps the incident report itself will satisfy you?

http://www.aclu-mo.org/download_file/view_inline/1267/535/

Looks pretty incomplete to me. Compare that one with the one the Police filed on Michael Brown for the robbery he committed that day ...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/16/us/16missouri-policereport.html
The headline at the Daily Los lied.

They said there was no incident report at all.

Now, did they lie or not?
I'm not familiar with Daily Kos, but it appears that page is like a forum thread where Daily Kos members enter posts. Your inquisition of them lying would be like asking if usmessageboard is a liar because a thread title does not match the contents of the thread (which did point out the incident report was filed late and incomplete).

At any rate, are you going to continue diverting attention away from the substance of sallow's post, which is that the incident report was filed late and incomplete? Or are you going to address it?

The choice is yours ......
Since the substance is a pack of lies I'll give it what it deserves.
.... and ignore the fact the the incident report is not filled out. Again, your choice.

This is the biggest pot of bullshit I've ever read.

First off the police aren't "regular" citizens and they've received training in unarmed combat. One of the first things most cops are told is that they are not out there to "fight fair". They should not be confronting "dangerous" individuals alone and should always request backup.

Cops are out there to protect and serve. They aren't there as a proving grounds for their martial prowess. And they will be in situations with people at the worst possible point in life. It behooves them to respect that, respect all life, remember they are there to keep the peace and order.

Hate to tell you this but shit happens.

He was calling for backup when Gentle Mr Michael Brown sucker-punched him.

I suppose while the kid was trying to grab his gun and murder him to escape apprehension for a strong-arm robbery minutes prior to the attack, he should have just said that's okay, we don't want to disturb the peace and tranquility of the neighborhood. Meanwhile the officer was fighting for his life.

That kid was dangerous and letting him go was not an option.

Eyeah.

Did you see the Police Incident report handed in by Officer Wilson?

Oh yeah. It was EMPTY.

Nothing in it.

So thus far? There's NOTHING, NADDA, ZIPPO to corroborate what you just posted. Additionally? It's a good reason to fire the officer.

He should be in jail.

Link

O'Donnell says it is now known that NO incident report was filed by Chief Tom Jackson which should have been written by Officer Darren Wilson on the day of the shooting. Larry said one incomplete report was filed two days ago, without information about the circumstances, who was involved, etc., and further said incomplete report was filed on 8/19 with only with the date 8/19/14, the cop's name. This filed ten days after the shooting of Michael Brown. Larry asked if a police lawyer stepped in to keep a police incident report from being filed? Jim Cavanaugh says this just isn't right. ACLU asked for this report. Signed off by Chief of Police and Supervisor. Meanwhile, the officer is on paid leave. Lizz Brown says, as a criminal defense lawyer, that this should never have been an acceptable incident report and the Chief of Police and the Supervisor should also be fired.

Breaking: MSNBC - No incident report for shooting at all (Ferguson PD)
From the Daily Kos no less.

Lmao!!!!

Dude, you are so gullible.
Those who can debate, debate .... those who cannot, whine about the source.

Perhaps the incident report itself will satisfy you?

http://www.aclu-mo.org/download_file/view_inline/1267/535/

Looks pretty incomplete to me. Compare that one with the one the Police filed on Michael Brown for the robbery he committed that day ...

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/08/16/us/16missouri-policereport.html
The headline at the Daily Los lied.

They said there was no incident report at all.

Now, did they lie or not?
I'm not familiar with Daily Kos, but it appears that page is like a forum thread where Daily Kos members enter posts. Your inquisition of them lying would be like asking if usmessageboard is a liar because a thread title does not match the contents of the thread (which did point out the incident report was filed late and incomplete).

At any rate, are you going to continue diverting attention away from the substance of sallow's post, which is that the incident report was filed late and incomplete? Or are you going to address it?

The choice is yours ......
Since the substance is a pack of lies I'll give it what it deserves.
.... and ignore the fact the the incident report is not filled out. Again, your choice.

I'm not ignoring it. I understand it. It doesn't automatically mean there is a coverup going on like you assumed.
Don't count on the media to supply you with all of the information on this case.

I figure the facts will come out, and the more facts that are made available the less Al Sharpton, Eric Holder, and the Drivebys will have to say about it.

IF Mr. Brown was bumrushing the cop, he was not unarmed, because he was using his own body as a weapon. If.

Still looking for a formal report from the Ferguson police explaining the incident

They could have prevented alot of angry citizens if they had been more forthcoming

So now with this article proclaiming that being armed means having hands, we're all fucked....we can be killed by cops now at anytime and for anything....

Actually, you guys on the left can't seem to use common-sense, so it has to be brought to your attention.

Your problem is you've been watching too much television and you think it's reality. In the real world most cops are respectable members of the community and you all think they're crooked.

The folks on the left are so programmed to listen to the Prog Dog Whistle which causes them to reflexively blame a white person in any interracial incident.

The folks on the left are so programmed to listen to the Prog Dog Whistle which causes them to reflexively blame a white person in any interracial incident.
A dog whistle is hearing racism when nobody else does.

Everyone can see the he racism. It's coming from the Al Sharptons and the protesters in Ferguson.

Forum List

Back