Was Michael Brown Really Unarmed? Nope.

Why not? I can remember a time when the whites did it to the other minorities...
Yeah, back when you was in kindergarten. Saw it all on television.

Ever see a hate crime in person, or witness race-riots yourself.

I have. Watts riots in 68' and saw black on white violence on numerous occasions.

When do you figure they've paid us Honkies back enough?

This is the biggest pot of bullshit I've ever read.

First off the police aren't "regular" citizens and they've received training in unarmed combat. One of the first things most cops are told is that they are not out there to "fight fair". They should not be confronting "dangerous" individuals alone and should always request backup.

Cops are out there to protect and serve. They aren't there as a proving grounds for their martial prowess. And they will be in situations with people at the worst possible point in life. It behooves them to respect that, respect all life, remember they are there to keep the peace and order.

Hate to tell you this but shit happens.

He was calling for backup when Gentle Mr Michael Brown sucker-punched him.

I suppose while the kid was trying to grab his gun and murder him to escape apprehension for a strong-arm robbery minutes prior to the attack, he should have just said that's okay, we don't want to disturb the peace and tranquility of the neighborhood. Meanwhile the officer was fighting for his life.

That kid was dangerous and letting him go was not an option.

I'm not going to disagree with much of what you said. Michael Brown, from the details that are established, (i.e. the strong arm robbery where he overpowered a much smaller individual just going about his business trying to make a buck) is not a character that inspires much sympathy. However it is worth remembering that Officer Wilson from what I've read had no knowledge of that robbery at the time of the incident and therefore no inkling that Michael Brown "was dangerous and letting him go was not an option" before the physical confrontation. So basically we have a jay-walking misdemeanor (at most) that somehow escalated into a fatal shooting. You and I can both construct a probable scenario that absolves Officer Wilson of any wrongdoing in that escalation and unless I've missed something I don't expect him to be even charged with a crime. Now all that being said I don't approach this case naively and discount the long history of Black's being unfairly profiled as "guilty of something" in the minds of many racist police around the country even while they're about innocent business. The statistics relating this truth are undeniable. See DWB. So when some people hear "unarmed Black shot by police" unfortunately their kneejerk reaction is to assume some form of racism, conscious or subconscious, played a role in the event.

I hope that one lesson learned from this affair is a greater emphasis on "waiting for back-up". From what I know the unfolding of events gave Wilson little choice in finally resorting to deadly force, What I'm asking I guess is did they inevitably have to unfold in the manner they did. Yes Brown was a bad actor but he hadn't committed a capital offence.

Why not? I can remember a time when the whites did it to the other minorities...

I have. Watts riots in 68' and saw black on white violence on numerous occasions.

You got one thing right. If anyone is a honky it is you.

You got one thing right. If anyone is a honky it is you.
If anyone is a no-class negger it's you.

LMAO You guys are hilarious. You post a thread that assumes a whole hell of a lot and makes all kinds of claims about what happened, then when you get to a point you can't reasonably defend your claims, you say 'no one knows what happened for sure.' Exactly. We don't know, yet you are making all kinds of claims as if you do. :rolleyes-41:
This is the "site".

http://extension.missouri.edu/extcouncil/documents/sunshine_law_summary.pdf
Here's another "site"
Missouri Freedom of Information Act Missouri Open Records Law NFOIC

Let me know if you want me to help you fix your google.

I can talk you through an install.

That's how these racist right-wing bastards operates. Pure lies and garbage. Non stop.

Oh, and the fractured eye socket b.s. has been PROVEN to be BOGUS! !!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

LMAO You guys are hilarious. You post a thread that assumes a whole hell of a lot and makes all kinds of claims about what happened, then when you get to a point you can't reasonably defend your claims, you say 'no one knows what happened for sure.' Exactly. We don't know, yet you are making all kinds of claims as if you do. :rolleyes-41:
This is the "site".

http://extension.missouri.edu/extcouncil/documents/sunshine_law_summary.pdf
Here's another "site"
Missouri Freedom of Information Act Missouri Open Records Law NFOIC

Let me know if you want me to help you fix your google.

I can talk you through an install.

That's how these racist right-wing bastards operates. Pure lies and garbage. Non stop.

Oh, and the fractured eye socket b.s. has been PROVEN to be BOGUS! !!
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Well yeah..of course it is.

Here's some footage of a white guy attacking a white police officer.

No guns needed.

Forum List

Back