The most difficult reality to explain/justify about God, "why is there so much evil?"

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I'm not just referring to humans, we are certainly the most sadistic of creatures, far too often deliberately, often taking pleasure in others pain. I also think about the Animal Kingdom in which instinctive responses or need to sustain oneself requires hunting and eating other creatures.

I've heard some strong explanations such as "we need evil to know what good is" etc. However, the abundance of suffering, just the physiological system of nerves and sensors that elicit pain, it's always been difficult for me to understand why God created earths creatures this way.

In fairness, I don't even know why this makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint either when I think are probably better ways to have been built (even as the human body and brain is the most complex on earth).

I'm not just referring to humans, we are certainly the most sadistic of creatures, far too often deliberately, often taking pleasure in others pain. I also think about the Animal Kingdom in which instinctive responses or need to sustain oneself requires hunting and eating other creatures.

I've heard some strong explanations such as "we need evil to know what good is" etc. However, the abundance of suffering, just the physiological system of nerves and sensors that elicit pain, it's always been difficult for me to understand why God created earths creatures this way.

In fairness, I don't even know why this makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint either when I think are probably better ways to have been built (even as the human body and brain is the most complex on earth).
Once again, let me remind everyone about the covenant from God. When Lucifer fell from grace, he was to tempt humans away from God thus when the end comes, they will be judged and if not acceptable for heaven, will burn in Hell till eternity with the Kennedy brothers. So with "choice" and Marxism, God has been taken out of this country by any means necessary and replaced with Lucifer's teachings and the religion of Death, Islam. The war right now is between Good and Evil, Right from Wrong, it is going to be bloody by all means, which justify the ends.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

obama_satan_lookalike.jpg Islam-liberals.jpg

Maybe you and God disagree about what is evil and what is not. This is a being that punishes or kills innocent men, women, children, and animals.

As for physical pain, it is the way your body tells you it's in trouble

Maybe you and God disagree about what is evil and what is not. This is a being that punishes or kills innocent men, women, children, and animals.

As for physical pain, it is the way your body tells you it's in trouble
This is a being that punishes or kills innocent men, women, children, and animals.
Yeah, sure HE does. <SARCASM>.

I like the explanation used in Oh God Part 2...

God: [answering Tracy's question about why there is so much suffering in the world] I know this sounds like a cop-out, Tracy, but there's nothing I can do about pain and suffering. It's built into the system.

Tracy Richards: Which You invented.

God: Right. But my problem was I could never figure out how to build anything with just one side to it.

Tracy Richards: One side?

God: You ever see a front without a back?

Tracy Richards: No.

God: A top without a bottom?

God: An up without a down?

God: OK. Then there can't be good without bad, life without death, pleasure without pain. That's the way it is. If I take sad away, happy has to go with it.

When you accept that Satan is real and that he is actively influencing human beings at this very moment, it starts to make sense that secular, western liberals are aligned so closely with Islamic, religious fanatics that hate gays, hate democracy and oppress their women. Both segments hate Christians and largely work against Israel, Satan's two arch enemies.

In fairness, I don't even know why this makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint either when I think are probably better ways to have been built
We evolved as a species competing for limited resources. And we evolved to pass on our genetic code, with that being an "either/or" proposition, when it comes to competing males. A lot of things about evolution become very clear when you understand that we really are just sacks of water that out DNA constructed around itself to move itself over distance to find other DNA with which to combine, in an environment with limited resources and time.

There can't be light without darkness. You know, yin and yang, etc.

I think God wanted us to see and experience evil for ourselves so that, when we're in Heaven with God, we'll know that his way is truly the ONLY way.

Once again, let me remind everyone about the covenant from God. When Lucifer fell from grace, he was to tempt humans away from God thus when the end comes, they will be judged and if not acceptable for heaven, will burn in Hell till eternity with the Kennedy brothers. So with "choice" and Marxism, God has been taken out of this country by any means necessary and replaced with Lucifer's teachings and the religion of Death, Islam. The war right now is between Good and Evil, Right from Wrong, it is going to be bloody by all means, which justify the ends.

Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals
Opening page - Dedication
"Lest we forget at least an over-the-shoulder acknowledgment to the very first radical: from all our legends, mythology, and history... the first radical known to man who rebelled against the establishment and did it so effectively that he at least won his own kingdom — Lucifer.”

View attachment 270227 View attachment 270228
God still created the boundaries around choice and the effects of “evil” through how we experience pain and suffering. The OPs question still stands

In fairness, I don't even know why this makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint either when I think are probably better ways to have been built
We evolved as a species competing for limited resources. And we evolved to pass on our genetic code, with that being an "either/or" proposition, when it comes to competing males. A lot of things about evolution become very clear when you understand that are we really are just sacks of water that out DNA constructed around itself to move it over distance to find other DNA with which to combine.

That was after the universe caused itself to come into existence, correct?

It's important to define ''good'' and ''evil''. That which goes along with God's commandments is ''good'' and that which opposes God's commandments is ''evil''.

We evolved as a species competing for limited resources. And we evolved to pass on our genetic code, with that being an "either/or" proposition, when it comes to competing males. A lot of things about evolution become very clear when you understand that we really are just sacks of water that out DNA constructed around itself to move itself over distance to find other DNA with which to combine, in an environment with limited resources and time.

I bet you're depressed.

I bet you're depressed.
And i bet you have low self worth. Thus you turn to iron aged myths for meaning and worth.

Yea, that's how you fools end up believing that abortion is ''good''.
No, that's retarded and whiny. What I believe is good is giving women power over their own reproductive aystems. It's a triumph of humanity. And all empowerment of women is done in spite of your little iron aged fetishes.

Maybe... By the way, the universe doesn't owe it to you to make sense to you.

As long as it doesn't mention a creator, you'll go along with ANY theory. It's obvious to anyone except a misguided FOOL like you that we have a creator, aka ''God''.

I bet you're depressed.
And i bet you have low self worth. Thus you turn to iron aged myths for meaning and worth.

I am agnostic. lol I'm just not a miserable person that needs to try to take a shit all over things that bring other people meaning and happiness.

Forum List

Back