Was Is This Not On The News Like The Coverage Of Ferguson Mo

A teenager was killed by a muslim just for being an American. This should be all over the news. This is domestic terrorism Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East police - NY Daily News

:lol:

I guess if it involves a Muslim, it must be "terrorism", right?
Murder doesn't bother you...it's the word games that are more important, I see.

brilliant rebuttal. Very revealing.

You expect a "rebuttal" to "Murder doesn't bother you"?

No..I (foolishly) expected maturity and honesty...You, naturally had to try to veer off topic and play word games about terrorists, rather than focus on the crime.
Whatever...No one was fooled by your attempt to divert and distract.

No one in this thread is focusing on "the crime".

I was...until you sidetracked the discussion with your word games.

Sounds like the old "bush did it too" excuse progressives like to use to justify their poor behavior....

Really? Cause to me it looks like you were whining about how persecuted white people are and how unfair everything is.

A teenager was killed by a muslim just for being an American. This should be all over the news. This is domestic terrorism Suspect says he murdered New Jersey teen as revenge for U.S. military killings in Middle East police - NY Daily News

brilliant rebuttal. Very revealing.

You expect a "rebuttal" to "Murder doesn't bother you"?

No..I (foolishly) expected maturity and honesty...You, naturally had to try to veer off topic and play word games about terrorists, rather than focus on the crime.
Whatever...No one was fooled by your attempt to divert and distract.

Sounds like the old "bush did it too" excuse progressives like to use to justify their poor behavior....

Really? Cause to me it looks like you were whining about how persecuted white people are and how unfair everything is.
Looks to me like your backpedaling and building strawmen to knock down as a diversion.

Looks to me like your backpedaling and building strawmen to knock down as a diversion.

Looks like you're using words you don't understand.

Here's your only other post in this thread:
only white people can be considered "domestic terrorists"...Negro gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...mexican gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...but let a few white people get together and they're "racistKKKredneckwhitesupremacistmilitia"...This country is finished..Let it go..we'll set things right and rebuild.

I'd love to hear you explain how you were focusing on "the crime" in that post.

Looks like you're using words you don't understand.

Here's your only other post in this thread:
only white people can be considered "domestic terrorists"...Negro gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...mexican gangs can run wild in the streets...all good...but let a few white people get together and they're "racistKKKredneckwhitesupremacistmilitia"...This country is finished..Let it go..we'll set things right and rebuild.

I'd love to hear you explain how you were focusing on "the crime" in that post.

Yes..we were talking about a terrorist who murdered a kid...you tried to defend it by questioning if it was really "terrorism"...pure distraction and evasion...you're more interested in playing word games than having an honest discussion.... My post sarcastically pointed out the hypocrisy in labeling people terrorists depending on their race.
If you can't keep up or are just here to derail and distract, excuse yourself and withdraw...but either way, your penchant for running in circles and playing word games to evade inconvenient facts says it all. Carry on if you like..I couldn't care less. I made my point here.

The 'War on White Christians.' Bleepin Communists/Progressives. Thanks for 'Transforming' the country assholes.

Since he ADMITTED it yeah, but please stick your head back in the sand. It's a better view

Admitted what?

What do you think the word "terrorism" means?

Only the fact he admitted it to the cops it was because of his religion .. SO yeah

So, you think "terrorism" means murder because of religion?

Only the fact he admitted it to the cops it was because of his religion .. SO yeah

So, you think "terrorism" means murder because of religion?
Terrorism takes on all kinds of causes. Religion doesn't get a pass.

It's a hate crime. It isn't terrorism. And Rogatilla was not being sarcastic. He was whining about white people being oppressed.....AGAIN!

Honest discussion my ass.

Of course murder and murderer offend sensible people. The difference I believe is in one case the criminal is being charged with a crime and the other so far has not been charged.

Since he ADMITTED it yeah, but please stick your head back in the sand. It's a better view

Admitted what?

What do you think the word "terrorism" means?

LMAO..cornered by facts...and you go straight to word games again for camouflage...

"What does this mean?" "What does that mean"?

:laugh2:

:popcorn:

Forum List

Back