Was Barack Obama Planted?

coolgeee

Jul 21, 2008
NYC Area
This is long, but very important and worth the time to read it.

This election has me very worried. So many things to consider.

I watch all the news channels, jumping from one to another. I must say this drives my husband crazy. But, I feel if you view MSNBC, CNN, and Fox News, you might get some middle ground to work with. About six months ago, I started thinking--- "where did the money come from for Obama". I have four daughters who went to College, and we were middle class, and money was tight. We (including my girls) worked hard and there were lots of student loans.

I started looking into Obama's life.

Around 1979 Obama started college at Occidental in California. He is very open about his two years at Occidental; he tried all kinds of drugs and was wasting his time but, even though he had a brilliant mind, did not apply himself to his studies.

"Barry" (that was the name he used all his life) during this time had two roommates, Muhammad Hasan Chandoo and Wahid Hamid, both from Pakistan.

During the summer of 1981, after his second year in college, he made a "round the world" trip. Stopping to see his mother in Indonesia, next Hyderabad in India, three weeks in Karachi, Pakistan where he stayed with his roommate's family, then off to Africa to visit his father's family.

continued here:
Was Barack Obama Planted?

I would like to know how he funded all of that, but I doubt that it's from some shady source as the article insinuates.

Not that I don't believe it's a complete load of hooey, but.. I don't think you'd all be so quick to discount it if it were McCain.. In fact, the very libs that are in here right now discounting this would have been on that like white on rice... :eusa_whistle:

In any event, this is going to make it's home in Conspiracy Theories. :D

Not that I don't believe it's a complete load of hooey, but.. I don't think you'd all be so quick to discount it if it were McCain.. In fact, the very libs that are in here right now discounting this would have been on that like white on rice... :eusa_whistle:

I'd still discount it if it were being alleged of McCain.

I'd just use a smaller font :D

Forum List

Back