Warren Pressed On Spending: ‘There’s Always Money’

Those stupid sheeples of America will just have to work harder so we can take more. Let them eat cake!

Warren Pressed on Spending: 'There's Always Money'

The King of Debt, aka the Breaker of Deals, just signed a bill approving $1.1Trillion in deficit spending for FY2020. It's unseemly for Trumpkins to pretend they care about fiscal conservatism.

Yep, they had to deal with the commies in the house, go figure. Perhaps the commies in the house should have done their duty and passed the budget bills.

That's just for FY 2020. There was also more than $1.1T in deficit spending for FY2019, when Repubs held both Houses of Congress. I guess the Repubs and the Freedom Caucus were commies then, too.
Over Obama's final two years the debt as a percentage of GDP GREW from 101.52% to 104.41 that's nearly 3% growth in debt, in excess of economic growth.

fredgraph.png

Can you link me to any of your posts expressing the same level of alarm then, that you are expressing now?

Let's look at Trump's first two years, and compare:

Over Trump's first two years, the debt as a percentage of GDP has not risen at all, in fact, it's even declined a smidge, from Obama's 104.41 exit number to the latest figure, through the end of 2018, 104.29

fredgraph.png

Can you link me to any of your posts applauding Trump for improving our debt to GDP position?

The King of Debt, aka the Breaker of Deals, just signed a bill approving $1.1Trillion in deficit spending for FY2020. It's unseemly for Trumpkins to pretend they care about fiscal conservatism.

Yep, they had to deal with the commies in the house, go figure. Perhaps the commies in the house should have done their duty and passed the budget bills.

That's just for FY 2020. There was also more than $1.1T in deficit spending for FY2019, when Repubs held both Houses of Congress. I guess the Repubs and the Freedom Caucus were commies then, too.

The fact is the budget hasn't been passed using regular order since 2009, that's no way to run the government.

The Great Recession, combined with a Congress whose greatest aim was to fuck Obama, will do that to you. None of which means Trump isn't approving more than $1.1T of deficit spending, in what he alleges is the greatest economy of all time.

Commies? Jesus.

So it's an excuse for maobama when his party controlled both houses, but not for Trump? LMAO Got it, hypocrite.

Obama reduced the deficit to less than half.

Trump, with the help of a Republican Congress, doubled it.

And he had no excuse of an economy falling off a cliff. He inherited a robust economy which had been surging upward for seven years. He was elected on third base, and you think he hit a triple.

The whole reason Trump is spending more than any President in history is to artificially juice the economy. It's called "economic stimulus" and pseudocons foamed at the mouth when Obama was doing it.

Even with all his massive big government spending, Trump has not come even close to his promised 4 to 6 percent GDP growth.

That's why I say that if you put a gun to my head and asked, "Warren or Trump?", I would say, "Pull the trigger."

Fuck the whole lot of them.

The fact is the budget hasn't been passed using regular order since 2009, that's no way to run the government.

The Great Recession, combined with a Congress whose greatest aim was to fuck Obama, will do that to you. None of which means Trump isn't approving more than $1.1T of deficit spending, in what he alleges is the greatest economy of all time.

Commies? Jesus.

So it's an excuse for maobama when his party controlled both houses, but not for Trump? LMAO Got it, hypocrite.

It explains why there was no regular order, which was your point. You're the guy who had to go back to 2009 for a bitching point. The Great Recession is over, and Obama handed a strong economy to Trump, with 70+ consecutive months of job growth. Trump is still approving $1.1T in deficit spending. That doesn't sound like the greatest economy in the history of economies, does it?

Guess who created more jobs than any other President.

jobs-created-by-president-c75d.jpg

Those stupid sheeples of America will just have to work harder so we can take more. Let them eat cake!

Yup. Reid thought that was a rather clever move on his part and it has destroyed any semblance of budget discipline.

When Ryan was Speaker, and the GOP held the Presidency and the Senate, were spending bills passed by regular order, or were continuing resolutions used, continuing Reid's practices even after he was gone?

How big will the deficits be if Fauxcohontas is elected and gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

How big will the deficits be if Fauxcohontas is elected and gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

Why? Are you going to pretend you care about fiscal conservatism?

And he is wrong for doing so, which doesn't make Warren right. We need to cut spending and not spend more.

I do. I have supported a balanced budget amendment since I was old enough to vote.

That will never happen as long as we have career politicians, which is one of the reasons I also support term limits for congress.

Now,, answer the question.....how big to you think our deficits will be if Fauxcohontas gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

The whole idea that if one party runs up the deficit, it's okay for the other party to run up the deficit is total BS. We need to end the reckless spending now. The people this spending hurts is the middle class that are the back bone of this country.

Warren just wrecked her own campaign by claiming there is a bottomless well of money to spend. Dem's get control over your retarded 2020 candidates for Christ sake.

No one gets it, working class people (half of America) all ways lose when we vote & defend party over sound policy's that help all citizens. their are hard working people in both party's being blackmailed by being forced to play party politics's in order to get the money & the support they need,until we get money out of politics the money will set their own rules.

As for Warren, she is right in that we always find the money to support bailouts or wars or what ever who has the most juice wants too support.

giving your beloved party a free pass yet again...this is why we have 23 trillion dollars in debt...nobody will hold their party accountable.

you people make me want to puke

Warren just wrecked her own campaign by claiming there is a bottomless well of money to spend. Dem's get control over your retarded 2020 candidates for Christ sake.

Trump said basically the same damn thing and you worship the very ground he walks on.

Fuck you people are funny as hell.

I do. I have supported a balanced budget amendment since I was old enough to vote.

That will never happen as long as we have career politicians, which is one of the reasons I also support term limits for congress.

Now,, answer the question.....how big to you think our deficits will be if Fauxcohontas gets her $120 TRILLION in freebies?

I have no idea - there are two sides to the ledger. Why don't you break down that $120T for us?

Forum List

Back