Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

I know quite a bit about the incident

Enough to realize there is no credible evidence of a conspiracy after 55 years
You know nothing and you have made that evident to all.
Still waiting for actual EVIDENCE of a conspiracy

I have evidence that Oswald acted alone
You have yet to provide anything
This is a very long thread and you may have already answered this, so sorry if I'm being a repeater. Do you really buy the single bullet theory?
You still spouting that magic bullet nonsense?

That crap has been repeatedly disproved

One bullet passed through JFKs throat, hit Connelly in the back and lodged in his thigh
Don't get defensive. It was a simple question. Point me to some info you have read about it.

6a00d83451cd3769e201538ece10d9970b-500wi

Note the difference of where conspiracy theorist have Gov Connally sitting

bullet2.gif

This is a very long thread and you may have already answered this, so sorry if I'm being a repeater. Do you really buy the single bullet theory?

One bullet passed through JFKs throat, hit Connelly in the back and lodged in his thigh
Don't get defensive. It was a simple question. Point me to some info you have read about it.

bullet2.gif
Thank you. What is the source?

Evidence of a conspiracy is overwhelming, but only to people who have actually studied the event and can think logically. Statist dupes will swallow the government’s lies and bull shit like good little dummies.
There is no evidence of a conspiracy if there were you would have posted some but you never have.

the evidence is crushing and irrefutable that Oswald acted alone

The only dupes here are those like you who watched a movie and thought it was real.

Hey Langley Nazi, who’s your daddy?

Capture5.png

Last edited:

bullet2.gif
Only a dunce would believe that shit...hence you.

Evidence of a conspiracy is overwhelming, but only to people who have actually studied the event and can think logically. Statist dupes will swallow the government’s lies and bull shit like good little dummies.
There is no evidence of a conspiracy if there were you would have posted some but you never have.

The only dupes here are those like you who watched a movie and thought it was real.

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

bullet2.gif
WTF is your problem? Lighten' the hell up.

bullet2.gif

Only a dunce would come up with a magic bullet theory without bothering to check where JFK and Connally were sitting in the limo

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?
Come on Nazi...which murderer is your daddy?

Capture5.png

bullet2.gif
Sorry, but I really hate statist ignorance.

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

Capture5.png
You left out Ted Cruz’s daddy

bullet2.gif
Thank you. What is the source?
CIA disinformation unit.

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

Capture5.png
You left out Ted Cruz’s daddy
You sound like McGovern

bullet2.gif

Only a dunce would come up with a magic bullet theory without bothering to check where JFK and Connally were sitting in the limo

rightwinger, you are a disinformation agent. . . and a bad one I might point out.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png

Last edited:

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

Capture5.png
Post some evidence that any one other than Oswald murdered Kennedy

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

You folks did a dandy job covering it all up. Duh.

I hope you police State thugs are proud of yourselves.

bullet2.gif
Sorry, but I really hate statist ignorance.
Ignorance is ignorance.

Ignorance comes from refusing to learn such as you do refusing to read and examine evidence.
Statist statist staist I hate staists is not an argument

You need evidence and you have proven there is no evidence of a conspiracy

Capture5.png
Where is your evidence?

You folks did a dandy job covering it all up. Duh.

I hope you police State thugs are proud of yourselves.
Then you cannot cite any evidence and are therefore lying through your fingers

bullet2.gif

rightwinger, you are a disinformation agent. . . and a bad one I might point out.

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Now, look where Connally is seated
In a jump seat, down and to the left

Some magic bullet

I know quite a bit about the incident

Enough to realize there is no credible evidence of a conspiracy after 55 years

He knows absolutely NOTHING.

The State loves him.

bullet2.gif

1024px-JFK_limousine.png
Good photo

Now, look where Connally is seated
In a jump seat, down and to the left

Some magic bullet

I have noticed a pattern among many conspiracy believers. They tend to spray their theories out like so much phlegm, insist that they are fact and any contrary facts are false, then quickly descend into name calling and denigration of anyone who disagrees with them.

Forum List

Back