Warren Commission was correct........Oswald acted alone

Oswald acted on his own and had nobody helping him

If he did....he wouldn’t have had to take the bus after shooting Kennedy
Silly. He took the bus because he was the patsy.

OK Lee...we are here to help you
Here is 15 cents for bus fare

Looks like CIA, Mafia or the Russians
They have deep pockets
Folks only realize they are a patsy when IT happens silly, not before hand.

Naturally, at that moment, once the frame up went down, his support evaporated.

I doubt they even gave him bus fare when his connection never showed.

They have deep pockets

OK...so what did they offer the patsy?

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a car to escape in
Wasn’t a place to hide
Wasnt security for his family

Yea....some conspiracy

They have deep pockets

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

You don't understand how they manipulate the minds of men at all. . . .

Or maybe you do? You can't even see the forest, just the trees eh?

They have deep pockets

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example

They have deep pockets

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example
Lee Harvey Oswald agreeing to be in the Book Depository and the Day of the JFK assassination with that rifle.

They have deep pockets

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example
Lee Harvey Oswald agreeing to be in the Book Depository and the Day of the JFK assassination with that rifle.
That’s it?
He had been working there for months, where else would he be?

They have deep pockets

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example
Don’t waste your knowledge on Leftnutter. He actually thinks Ruby’s stalking at Parkland and Dallas PD, was out of his concern and love for JFK.

LMFAO.

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example
Don’t waste your knowledge on Leftnutter. He actually thinks Ruby’s stalking at Parkland and Dallas PD, was out of his concern and love for JFK.

LMFAO.

When you can explain why an assassin would go to a Western Union office four minutes before Oswald was perp walked....we can discuss the hospital

I believe, after looking at all the evidence (available to the public) that Oswald acted alone, and by that I mean there was no other shooter. Now, was he paid by someone else? Maybe promised something? I believe that that is a good possibility. I can believe that Ruby killed him to protect someone but I have zero proof and would not say anything other than "I believe it's possible". As Rightwinger has pointed out, there are many things that contradict those beliefs and there's really no good answer. It's fun to think about and debate. Plus, it's one of the very few things about which I value Rightwinger's input on. :)

I believe, after looking at all the evidence (available to the public) that Oswald acted alone, and by that I mean there was no other shooter. Now, was he paid by someone else? Maybe promised something? I believe that that is a good possibility. I can believe that Ruby killed him to protect someone but I have zero proof and would not say anything other than "I believe it's possible". As Rightwinger has pointed out, there are many things that contradict those beliefs and there's really no good answer. It's fun to think about and debate. Plus, it's one of the very few things about which I value Rightwinger's input on. :)
They only had a few days to put a conspiracy together. The planned parade route was not public knowledge. Oswald himself seems to have learned of the parade route the day before and rushed home to get his $19.95 rifle.

If someone was helping him, they did a crappy job
Oswald had $180 to his name, a rifle poorly suited for a sniper, no car, no means of escape

They only had a few days to put a conspiracy together. The planned parade route was not public knowledge. Oswald himself seems to have learned of the parade route the day before and rushed home to get his $19.95 rifle.

Oswald had $180 to his name, a rifle poorly suited for a sniper, no car, no means of escape

I cannot argue with any of that. Here though are some things that feed the conspiracy in my mind:

There were a LOT of powerful people who had to be happy that JFK was killed.
It's suspicious that Ruby killed him before he could speak or have his day in court.

Also, since as you pointed out that nobody knew very far in advance, it could be that the plan was so hastily put together that he was promised something after he killed him. Which would explain why he tried to get away.

Also, since as you pointed out that nobody knew very far in advance, it could be that the plan was so hastily put together that he was promised something after he killed him. Which would explain why he tried to get away.

You couldn’t have a car parked nearby to whisk him away in the confusion? Poor Oswald had to take the bus

If it was a real conspiracy (mafia, CIA, Russia, Cuba ) they would have had a car nearby to whisk him away to a spot where Oswald would be killed

They would not risk him being captured by the police

You couldn’t have a car parked nearby to whisk him away in the confusion? Poor Oswald had to take the bus

If it was a real conspiracy (mafia, CIA, Russia, Cuba ) they would have had a car nearby to whisk him away to a spot where Oswald would be killed

That is a good point. If there was a conspiracy, it was very inept. Even allowing Oswald to live 24 hours in police custody is stupid.

That is a good point. If there was a conspiracy, it was very inept. Even allowing Oswald to live 24 hours in police custody is stupid.
Oswald basically wandered the streets after shooting JFK. When police checked the Schoolbook depository after the shooting and asked who was missing, Oswald became a prime suspect

Not much planning for a high level conspiracy

After 55 years of claiming a conspiracy to kill JFK, nobody has provided any proof.

Instead, all the evidence points to Oswald conducting a low budget assassination with no outside help

Wasn’t money
Wasn’t a decent weapon
Wasn’t a place to hide

Yea....some conspiracy

Give an example

LMFAO.

When you can explain why an assassin would go to a Western Union office four minutes before Oswald was perp walked....we can discuss the hospital

Oswald basically wandered the streets after shooting JFK. When police checked the Schoolbook depository after the shooting and asked who was missing, Oswald became a prime suspect

The masterminds.

Capture5-620x349.png

CIA Conspirators

Allen Dulles most likely first came come up with the idea of assassinating JFK after Kennedy fired him as Director of the CIA following the Bay of Pigs debacle. John Armstrong, in Harvey and Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald, writes, in italics: “In the author’s opinion Allen Dulles was almost certainly one of high-level conspirators in the assassination of President Kennedy and was also instrumental in the cover-up.” He identifies the four other CIA conspirators shown here as simply conspirators and not instrumental in the cover-up.

James Jesus Angleton, Chief of Counterintelligence, was most likely its architect with Oswald a pawn in the plot. Both Richard Helms, Deputy Director of CIA Plans and later Director of the CIA, and James Angleton worked closely with Allen Dulles in the World War II Office of Strategic Services (OSS), which predated the CIA.

Career CIA officers David Atlee Phillips and E. Howard Hunt started working together in 1954 when they plotted and engineered the overthrow of Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenz. Hunt and Phillips were in Mexico City when Oswald was supposed to have visited the Russian Embassy and Cuban Consulate. And they were both there in Dallas.

James Angleton promoted the idea that Oswald was a Soviet agent.
If Not Oswald, Who Killed President Kennedy and Why? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

Give an example

LMFAO.

The masterminds.

Capture5-620x349.png

CIA Conspirators

Allen Dulles most likely first came come up with the idea of assassinating JFK after Kennedy fired him as Director of the CIA following the Bay of Pigs debacle. John Armstrong, in Harvey and Lee: How the CIA Framed Oswald, writes, in italics: “In the author’s opinion Allen Dulles was almost certainly one of high-level conspirators in the assassination of President Kennedy and was also instrumental in the cover-up.” He identifies the four other CIA conspirators shown here as simply conspirators and not instrumental in the cover-up.

James Jesus Angleton, Chief of Counterintelligence, was most likely its architect with Oswald a pawn in the plot. Both Richard Helms, Deputy Director of CIA Plans and later Director of the CIA, and James Angleton worked closely with Allen Dulles in the World War II Office of Strategic Services (OSS), which predated the CIA.

Career CIA officers David Atlee Phillips and E. Howard Hunt started working together in 1954 when they plotted and engineered the overthrow of Guatemalan President Jacobo Arbenz. Hunt and Phillips were in Mexico City when Oswald was supposed to have visited the Russian Embassy and Cuban Consulate. And they were both there in Dallas.

If Not Oswald, Who Killed President Kennedy and Why? - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com

"Most likely", "In the author's opinion", "The idea". That's the problem. I'm sure these guys have done research and I'm sure they mean well, but without actual evidence it remains speculation.

Give an example

LMFAO.

The masterminds.

Capture5-620x349.png

CIA Conspirators

"Most likely", "In the author's opinion", "The idea". That's the problem. I'm sure these guys have done research and I'm sure they mean well, but without actual evidence it remains speculation.
LMFAO. I bet you think the government has evidence.

Forum List

Back