Warren Buffet Endorses Clinton! Democrats Now Solidly Pro--Lower and Middle Income Households!

Not every liberal supports Bernie Sanders or Martin O'Malley for President. Income programming for Lower and Middle Income households is famously what was setting Bernie Sanders apart, from his own and from the minority parties, and their hordes of debaters and contenders.

Warren Buffet is more recognizably for taxing himself, and his hyper-wealthy class of charitable contributors. Now Warren Buffet--who refrained from an endorsement in 2008--celebrates the Vaudeville Interpretations of the GOP, but is endorsing Democrat Clinton for President.

In contrast, Senator Rubio most recently claims that the United States has no Air Force--or even drones, apparently(?)! Rubio is allegedly, not as old as either Sanders or Buffet. One of the three is disoriented(?).

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/fir...linton-and-calls-for-higher-taxes-on-wealthy/

The Christian Free Market arithmetic is nowhere discussed--by Mohammed, Adam Smith, Karl Marx, or Keynes. In Matthew 20:1-16, at the end of the workday, each laborer can take the "Make Work Pay Refundable Income Tax Credit" type of equal amount--and head off to the marketplace. The already prosperous can put it to the exchangers. The Ordinary folk can buy goods and necessities--IT services not too common in the Roman Empire. The poor folk can head off to the bread and circuses--and other entertainments of the Roman Empire. No one orders anyone to do anything. The Republicans took that away from America in 2011.

That leaves only the fixed percentage income raises and computing of Matthew 25:14-30, famously like the outcome of the Great Recession. Fixed Percentage interest rate computing will recommence in the United States tomorrow. So taking from the rich, but doing the Christian redistribution--equal amount, probably suggested to Jesus by a Pythagorean--is now the viable plan. There is arithmetic in the Bible, and there is arithmetic in the Bible. It never seems to make it into the Koran, Wealth of Nations, The Communist Manifesto, or The General Theory of Employment, Interest, and Money.

"Blow up Everyone!" is so far more the Republican Brand, after throwing pies to all their faces(?)! Probably that stands for what they mean by a "Free Economy!" Their brand is not in any of the textbooks(?)!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes bring Great Civilization to Lands of Many Nations! Lands of Many Nations, call it, "The Plague!")

Buffet "taxes" himself? What kool aid are you drinking dude. He HIDE's most of his money through nifty little tax loopholes. At one time he owed the Feds over 1 billion in back taxes. Buffet is a slime and he relies on the braindead among you to pull his tricks.

Warren Buffett’s Nifty Tax Loophole
Warren Buffett has backed higher individual tax rates–while ensuring that his vast wealth in Berkshire Hathaway is almost immune.

Warren Buffett’s Nifty Tax Loophole

These tax loopholes were provided by whom. It wasn't the Democrats.

A loophole must be taken advantage of

Anyone who takes advantage of one, then claims he doesn't pay enough????

WACKO!

Not wacko. Asshole. And these twits believe him which is even worse. They truly are a bunch of brain dead morons.

Nor have you ever called him a scumbag. I am more anti corporate and anti one percenters than you who claim to be an Occupy person. You're nothing but a lying troll.

True, I've never called him a scumbag.

I'm pro responsible corporation.

I am a responsible one-percenter.

I'm NOT an Occupy supporter.

Warren Buffet claims he doesn't pay enough taxes..........

Hey Warren, no law says you can't pay as much over the minimum that you want, but you don't?

WTF!
Warren understands for the system to work all rich people need to pay more. Not just him. Why don't you understand that?

Who benefits the most from a strong military? The rich and corporations.

The "rich" called fdr a traitor to his class. What does that make you?

WACKO!

Who provided the tax loopholes?

Do the rich and wealthy pay the same percentage of tax based on total income as you? No, they pay much less.

Hey Warren, no law says you can't pay as much over the minimum that you want, but you don't?

WTF!
Warren understands for the system to work all rich people need to pay more. Not just him. Why don't you understand that?

Why don't I understand what? That Buffets a hypocrite?

If he wants to shoot his mouth off about this, he needs to open that ultra fat wallet and lead by example.

Failing to do that, he's just a rich idiot.

WACKO!

Who provided the tax loopholes?

Do the rich and wealthy pay the same percentage of tax based on total income as you? No, they pay much less.

Argh, you idiot. They don't HAVE TO. The rich asses that claim this could lead by example now, couldn't they?

Hint, they don't. And by not opening up those fat wallets and practicing what they preach, they PROVE THEY DONT THINK THEY SHOULD PAY MORE!

WTF!

If he wants to shoot his mouth off about this, he needs to open that ultra fat wallet and lead by example.

Wrong. So since I know you are so wrong headed about this, I'll just stop trying to explain it. You are simply just a dumb fucking right wing poor ass dope. Congrats. Merry Xmas fool.

This reminds me of stupid fucking Republicans pointing out that Al Gore has a lot of homes and burns a lot of electricity. So he can't be for going green? Geez you are a fucking simpleton.

WTF!

Wrong. So since I know you are so wrong headed about this, I'll just stop trying to explain it. You are simply just a dumb fucking right wing poor ass dope. Congrats. Merry Xmas fool.

This reminds me of stupid fucking Republicans pointing out that Al Gore has a lot of homes and burns a lot of electricity. So he can't be for going green? Geez you are a fucking simpleton.

Name calling by a Kool-Aid drinker

In other words you agreed, but can't bring yourself to admit it

How cute

WTF!

How cute
I agree you just parrot the shit Rush says on the radio. You know he's a liar, right?

I just trying to point out the flaw in your way of thinking. I'm done with you for now. Bye.

WTF!

How cute
I agree you just parrot the shit Rush says on the radio. You know he's a liar, right?

I just trying to point out the flaw in your way of thinking. I'm done with you for now. Bye.

Point away dimwit,

Oh, you didn't?

Now be gone and let the adults talk.

ahh Warren Buffet, that champion of lower income and middle class families.

So much so that he owns a shitload of trailer parks.

...and then preys on those people just like any other vampire

Warren Buffett's mobile home empire preys on the poor

don't let the affable grandpa bit fool you. that ain't yer grandpa and he is no advocate for the poor or middle class. he's too busy eating their lunch to be any such thing....

Argh, you idiot. They don't HAVE TO. The rich asses that claim this could lead by example now, couldn't they?

Hint, they don't. And by not opening up those fat wallets and practicing what they preach, they PROVE THEY DONT THINK THEY SHOULD PAY MORE!

No, he's pointing out that if you are middle class and don't vote Democrat, you're voting against your own best interest.

Yeah ok, two BILLIONAIRES hooking up means they are pro middle class and she came out today promising TO RAISE TAXES. the jokes just keep coming folks. vote for higher taxes. that should good ad for Clinton and Democrat party.

and then they can run an ad: vote for the killing of the unborn no restrictions vote Democrat.

higher taxes and higher abortions.

don't let the affable grandpa bit fool you. that ain't yer grandpa and he is no advocate for the poor or middle class. he's too busy eating their lunch to be any such thing....

BH provides loans to bad risks at a higher interest rates? Like every other lender? Where did BK violate the law?

Yeah ok, two BILLIONAIRES hooking up means they are pro middle class and she came out today promising TO RAISE TAXES. the jokes just keep coming folks. vote for higher taxes. that should good ad for Clinton and Democrat party.

and then they can run an ad: vote for the killing of the unborn no restrictions vote Democrat.

higher taxes and higher abortions.

The highest tax increase for the middle class was brought by Reagan.

BH provides loans to bad risks at a higher interest rates? Like every other lender? Where did BK violate the law?

Where did I say BK violated the law?

Middle class wage disparity make the wealthy wealthier.

Democrats are the boot on the neck of the middle class. Hilliary has the complete destruction of what remains of the upwardly mobile usurpers who threaten the privilege of the elite as job #1.

Obama has lowered the wealth of the middle class more than all other presidents combined, but the 1% has prospered as never before, with hundreds of billions in tax payer money transferred to well connected looters on Wall Street.

The democrats have a plan, enslave 99% of the nation under the iron fist of a 1% elite. Zuckerberg, Musk, Gates, Allen, Cook, Soros, Bezos, Buffet - these are your masters, the Aristocracy that own all assets. You are the peasant who works the lands of your masters and may be disposed of when you cease to be valuable.

Obamunism is here.

No, he's pointing out that if you are middle class and don't vote Democrat, you're voting against your own best interest.

So voting against slavery is against the interests of the slaves? Massah Buffet said that, did he?

And you licked it up?

You're not the sharpest marshmallow in the bag.

Oh, and tell us again how you are a telecommunication tycoon, you who doesn't know what a LEC is?

Forum List

Back