Warrant: I-85 bridge fire suspect smoked crack before starting blaze

Disir

Platinum Member
Sep 30, 2011
The man accused of setting the fire that wrecked part of I-85 in Atlanta this week was smoking crack cocaine at the time of the blaze, newly obtained documents showed on Saturday.

The fire collapsed a well-traveled stretch of I-85 — triggering millions of dollars in damage and wreaking havoc on traffic, potentially for months to come.

Wearing a navy jumpsuit, flip-flops and handcuffs, Basil Eleby reluctantly shuffled into a courtroom at the Fulton County jail for his first appearance hearing Saturday morning. After she was denied a request for her client to skip the hearing altogether, Eleby’s public defender used a green folder to try to hide Eleby’s face from the gathered media.

Judge James Altman, meanwhile, announced that a new charge of first-degree arson had been filed against Eleby. He’d previously been charged only with first-degree criminal damage to property.

Altman set bond at $200,000, but said he’d considered an amount more “commensurate” with the damage inflicted.
Atlanta I-85 collapse: Suspect Basil Eleby was smoking crack, cops say

They discussed getting high together. I bet they asked and he turned them down.

These filthy, retarded democrat scum need to be rounded up, institutionalized, sterilized, whatever. Get them off the streets, do not let them vote, they have no redeeming value.

FOX just showed the filthy, retarded democrat bum in a courtroom and an obese female afro american court security officer was holding up a piece of green cardboard to hide the beast from the camera. So apparently she sympathizes with the terrorist because they are the same race. Very troubling.

FOX just showed the filthy, retarded democrat bum in a courtroom and an obese female afro american court security officer was holding up a piece of green cardboard to hide the beast from the camera. So apparently she sympathizes with the terrorist because they are the same race. Very troubling.

So you advocate executing or imprisoning the homeless?

The man accused of setting the fire that wrecked part of I-85 in Atlanta this week was smoking crack cocaine at the time of the blaze, newly obtained documents showed on Saturday.

The fire collapsed a well-traveled stretch of I-85 — triggering millions of dollars in damage and wreaking havoc on traffic, potentially for months to come.

Wearing a navy jumpsuit, flip-flops and handcuffs, Basil Eleby reluctantly shuffled into a courtroom at the Fulton County jail for his first appearance hearing Saturday morning. After she was denied a request for her client to skip the hearing altogether, Eleby’s public defender used a green folder to try to hide Eleby’s face from the gathered media.

Judge James Altman, meanwhile, announced that a new charge of first-degree arson had been filed against Eleby. He’d previously been charged only with first-degree criminal damage to property.

Altman set bond at $200,000, but said he’d considered an amount more “commensurate” with the damage inflicted.

How did I know that this idiot was Amish?

These filthy, retarded democrat scum need to be rounded up, institutionalized, sterilized, whatever. Get them off the streets, do not let them vote, they have no redeeming value.
NKY woman found guilty of stabbing mother 70 times sentenced
635620805944915912-conley.jpg

According to prosecutors, Laura Conley broke knives during the attack, only to get additional knives and continue stabbing her mother, 69-year-old Carlene Conley, in the kitchen of the home they shared.

At the time of Conley's arrest, The Enquirer found that Conley was convicted of misdemeanor assault in 2014 for stabbing her live-in boyfriend with a kitchen knife.

Guess we have to keep homicidal white trash from voting, procreating or murdering their parents...
These sub-humans can't control themselves, murder is in their DNA and they need to be branded and quarantined..

How did I know that this idiot was Amish?

I know, right? I wonder if this guy is innocent but got nailed because he didn't let the other two get high.

So you advocate not enforcing the law if the perp is supposedly homeless?

So you enjoy making up things then claiming that is what someone said? Nothing I said even vaguely resembles me advocating not enforcing the laws.
And who is advocating executing or imprisoning the homeless that are not criminals?

See Snouter's post at the beginning of the thread. Post #2 I think.

This bridge collapse story was big news till the press found out a black is the suspect. Now the media cartels have buried the story.

We're told it will take months to fix the bridge but i predict it never gets fixed unless trump fixes it. Atlanta is mostly black and all their "engineers" are affirmative action hires who can't even read.

This bridge collapse story was big news till the press found out a black is the suspect. Now the media cartels have buried the story.

The bridge collapse WAS a big story. But there is no mystery now. It's no secret that a homeless person was arrested for starting the fire. What else would they report? I-85 is no longer falling. They are beginning repairs. What else would be news?

We're told it will take months to fix the bridge but i predict it never gets fixed unless trump fixes it. Atlanta is mostly black and all their "engineers" are affirmative action hires who can't even read.

You are an idiot who knows nothing. The contractor they hire will provide the engineering. It will get fixed. It will take a while. But it will get done. If federal money is used, it will be better. But TRump is not fixing anything. Lol

So you enjoy making up things then claiming that is what someone said? Nothing I said even vaguely resembles me advocating not enforcing the laws.
And who is advocating executing or imprisoning the homeless that are not criminals?

Post #2 says nothing about executing homeless people. Do you enjoy making up things then claiming that is what someone said?

Post #2 says nothing about executing homeless people. Do you enjoy making up things then claiming that is what someone said?

Execution might be hyperbole, but not outrageous. When you call for them to be sterilized, institutionalized or "whatever", my question is valid.

Execution might be hyperbole, but not outrageous. When you call for them to be sterilized, institutionalized or "whatever", my question is valid.
No, you were accusing someone of something you just did. That makes you a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back