WARNING: nc, tn bikers

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
seems there has been a a lot of crotch rockets outrunning the crown vics....so the police this weekend were everywhere with road blocks and hidden in the most devious places...so guys heading to the moountains be aware they are watching out for you....

its so funny the crotch rockets just flat ass outrun them

cause its all fun an games till someone dies

o its bad...the crotch rocket reach speeds in a heartbeat while crown vics take a minute...the outrun them, hide in the woods or take an off road...the poilice dont stand a chance of catching them...cant even get close enough for the tag numbers....plus the curvy roads lend themselves to the bikers not the cars

nc/tn mnts has some kick ass rides.....

Ohh look now Strollingbones is applauding illegal, dangerous criminal behavior.

Ya it is all fun and games till one of those bikers hits something, isn't it?

Cops here have motorcycles, helicopters, and radios.

Can't out run those.

o look sgt yea i warn bikers when police are set up just to haress them...not all bikers are crocket rockets and the police ar haressing them all...bmw's...harley etc. and i do not believe the police have the right to set up road blocks...so yea i warn people of this type of bullshit...o i forgot you have to do something to do something illegal so its concept you dont get....

I used to live in Asheville. I used to only own motorcycles, never a 4 wheeler. In addition to transportation, I rode every weekend for fun.
One weekend evening I was riding with 2 of my friends on the blue ridge parkway near mt. pisgah. We were racing, dodging cars and outrunning everything else on the road. That is until my buddy behind me didn't make a tunnel- missed the hole, hit the side. Luckily he was wearing a helmet-it helped us find his severed head.

You can't beat the Dragon. They crack down every now and then down there. Great area to ride in.

amazingly enough...i think in the last 2 decades only 9 have been eaten by the dragon....

there are several areas nearly as good as the dragon in the mtns...

but the worse accident i have seen......guy hit the foscoe salt flats and was just beginning to pick up speed when a deer jumped off the back into his left leg....the deer flipped over him...and somehow he held that bike up...he served but he held it...i remember thinking....if he didnt hold on...he was gonna lose his leg....we all were concerned with the deer standing around it...when someone said...what about the guy on the bike...o yea hes laying up the road screaming....we thought his leg was broken but alas not....he didnt want to go to one hospital and knew if we called an ambulance he would so we loaded his stupid ass up...(we knew the guy) and took him back to his home hospital....and got to listen to his young wife tell his ass...that he had a baby and wife now and that was it..the crotch rocket was to be sold....he replied it wasnt his fault...omg wrong thing to say to a pissed off southern women....she got a couple of good licks in before she started crying and stopped...he sold the bike at a good loss the next day....

sgt some people live life on the edge.....as long as we dont involve the innocent its our business...and the crown vics have tactics that flat out shut....

There was some kind of fund raising drive / crack down going on last night. I drove home late through several small towns and through the country and the cops were crawling the highway and in obvious "attack and fine" mode.

Just their way of shoring up failing budgets.

o yea that too, rescue squards...a bunch of them...and shiners were out....it is summer you will just see more and more of that...carwashes etc

o yea that too, rescue squards...a bunch of them...and shiners were out....it is summer you will just see more and more of that...carwashes etc

The only fund raising I was speaking of came in the form of pink slips.

Seat belts / inspection stickers / etc. are a staple of police budgets now days. When it's time to budget new cruisers, you can bet on a campaign to make sure we're all being safe and wearing our seat belts.

Forum List

Back