Warmers are Neurotic Basket Cases

Status
Not open for further replies.
American Medical Association
"Our AMA ... supports the findings of the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change’s fourth assessment report and concurs with the scientific consensus that the Earth is undergoing adverse global climate change and that anthropogenic contributions are significant." (2019)6
Same answer as before. Science isn't decided by consensus. That's the antithesis of science. Besides... like I already said... Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. So there is no consensus.

They are cooking their models by including the urban heat island effect and using low variability solar output datasets.

Ok, can you tell me what caused thee temperature fluctuations?

View attachment 633867American Meteorological Society
"Research has found a human influence on the climate of the past several decades ... The IPCC (2013), USGCRP (2017), and USGCRP (2018) indicate that it is extremely likely that human influence has been the dominant cause of the observed warming since the mid-twentieth century." (2019)7

Same answer as before. Science isn't decided by consensus. That's the antithesis of science. Besides... like I already said... Scientists come to opposite conclusions about the causes of recent climate change depending on which datasets they consider. So there is no consensus.

They are cooking their models by including the urban heat island effect and using low variability solar output datasets.
American Physical Society
"Earth's changing climate is a critical issue and poses the risk of significant environmental, social and economic disruptions around the globe. While natural sources of climate variability are significant, multiple lines of evidence indicate that human influences have had an increasingly dominant effect on global climate warming observed since the mid-twentieth century." (2015)8

American Physical Society
"Earth's changing climate is a critical issue and poses the risk of significant environmental, social and economic disruptions around the globe. While natural sources of climate variability are significant, multiple lines of evidence indicate that human influences have had an increasingly dominant effect on global climate warming observed since the mid-twentieth century." (2015)8
Earth's climate has always changed. Especially over the past 3 million years ago when the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet. The majority of the last 500,000 years has been extremely cold. The earth is in an interglacial cycle and the recent warming is nothing unusual. It certainly isn't unprecedented as D-O events had rate of change an order of magnitude compared to the recent warming trend.

Earth's climate has always changed. Especially over the past 3 million years ago when the planet transitioned from a greenhouse planet to an icehouse planet. The majority of the last 500,000 years has been extremely cold. The earth is in an interglacial cycle and the recent warming is nothing unusual. It certainly isn't unprecedented as D-O events had rate of change an order of magnitude compared to the recent warming trend.
The scientific community disagrees with you.

I got a ton more. Will post them tomorrow

Good night

I didn't think he could explain the climate fluctuations that weren't caused by CO2 or orbital forcing.

1650507769403.png

The point is the geologic record is littered with warming trends like today, dummy.

That you can't admit that it had to be solar insolation and albedo is proof you don't know what you are discussing.
That's nice.

Now its AGW

NIGHT

No. I insist. Let’s have you mindlessly repeat this consensus shit when the point has been made that “consensus” in science is not what governs. Please. Go right ahead. Very persuasive. More. More.

They will ignore the many consensus errors over the centuries because it all they hang onto these days because they can't get beyond cut and paste bromides thus scream Consensus then rest.

Climate fluctuations are a hallmark of our bipolar glaciated world so time will fix this problem. Eventually colder temperatures will disprove everything they believe. Then they will be arguing they knew it all along.

Climate fluctuations are a hallmark of our bipolar glaciated world so time will fix this problem. Eventually colder temperatures will disprove everything they believe. Then they will be arguing they knew it all along.
There is no evidence for that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back