Ware county Georgia CPA finds sequestered Dominion machine switched vote to Biden !

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

"When tyranny becomes law, rebellion becomes duty." ~ Thomas Jefferson
What do you suggest we do, asshole?

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

I have an entire list of things to do.

Run a less flawed candidate.

You first.

Don't need to.

Oh? Sold out to China. Sold out to corrupt Ukraine oligarchs. Son is a walking security threat. You think that's good?

Get real.

That's your opinion West...not one I share, other than his son is a train wreck, but then again, I'm not impressed with the Trump children either. Fortunately, none of them were on the ticket.

Oh? Show one thing bad any of the Trump kids have done. All are reasonably accomplished in their own right. Hunter is a drug addled pedophile. His only accomplishment is having a corrupt father who has made millions upon millions by selling the citizens of the US out to foreign powers.
He was (don’t know if he still is) a drug addict. The rest is completely unverified. What have tbe Trump sons accomplished besides live off their corrupt Daddy who sent millions of dollars in taxpayer money to the family business?

Not impressed by any of them.
really???
you know how pathetic that comparison is???

trumps kids have exceeded expectations of silver spoon children while hunter has never had a successful job that wasnt given to him and failed at all those including the military,,
you may think its funny but you cant deny its true,,,

the trumps are very successful and hunter is a basket case,,,
Let me know when Jr and Eric accomplish something on their own.
That's about as weak a retort as it gets.. Do try harder... Rotflmbo. Oh wait, when defending the indefensible, it leaves you way out on the limb, so I know your hoping the limb don't break, but you just broke it... LOL.
This seems to matter to you an awful lot.

You can keep defending them and feel free to send them more money.
The only thing that matters to me is justice. So far so bad. The taking over this nation by rogue elements is unexceptable, and Biden actually let the cat out of the bag with his own arrogant mouth pertaining to a Quid Pro Quo, but you ignore it why ???

What's in it for you ?? A wild nation that will then have a time stamp placed on it, because Demoncrats are into their temporary feel good lifestyle's, and their drug addled stoopers trying to escape reality, and to escape their screw ups in life ?? Tried it all in the sixties. It didn't work then, and you would think that people would learn that somehow. Why waste so much time trying to go backwards instead of forwards in life ??? The Demoncrats are dragging the nation backwards. If it is allowed, then I will be surprised for sure.

4 years of wasted time till 2024 is a sad situation, so enjoy yourself, but don't be surprised if the good Lord punishes the nation severely in the grand scheme of things.
The only rogue elements I am seeing are those trying to overturn a legitimate election. All the quid pro quo stuff is ridiculous. Even the Republicans who investigated said there was nothing to it.

What exactly do you really think is going to happen? A new free love hippy and drug culture? That is unlikely. What I expect is they will try to restore independence and integrity in our institutions, reverse many of Trump’s most damaging EO’s, rebuild the State Department, restore the role of science in making policy decisions. Oh, and hopefully they won’t be making policy by tweet.
its only legit if all the rules are followed and only lawful votes are counted,, and that has yet to happen,,,

That's exactly what happened and that's why you keep losing court case after court case after court case.

Proof that the election was a swindle just keeps rolling in.

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???

They HAD to dump in Biden only votes! Even with the 26% cheat Biden still loses BIGLY!!
it would make sense they kept them in suitcases until they knew they needed them.

There were no nefarious suitcases.

According to Politifact:
...state officials told us that the full video shows the supposed “suitcases” were actually standard containers used to secure ballots, and that the ballots in question were opened and prepared for counting earlier in the night in full view of observers. They said the campaign presented limited, selective parts of the footage.​

The entire process was videoed by surveillance cameras. Perhaps you should be asking why the Trump team doesn't show the rest of the video?

...And Gabriel Sterling, the state’s voting system implementation manager, said that the full video showed that the containers were carrying ballots that were opened and processed earlier in the night. They weren’t suspicious ballots brought surreptitiously into the building, or ballots that were opened in secret.
“They were put in there about an hour earlier,” Sterling, a Republican, said by phone. He said of the Trump campaign: “They watched the same video tape.”
Sterling also said he saw no anomalies in the vote data that suggested any kind of mass voter fraud, as has been alleged. “These are just regular elections workers” doing their job, he said.

These officials - they're all Republicans, they'd have no reason to try and hide fraud.
I bet this story can be, and will be told in a thousand different ways, and that's why we have investigation's, courts, grand juries and a justice system to present the facts to.

So who alledgedly targeted Guliani with the virus I wonder ?? He was hot on the trail until..... Funny how that virus gets around like it does. Comes out after 10:00 at night in accordance to some, works in a timely coincidental way as it targets Republicans contesting bogus investigations, targets the presidency etc, but Biden makes sure he hides from it as if he knows what's going on ??? Hmmmmm. I know, conspiracy stuff, but I couldn't help it... LOL
Yea and the ladies Instagram post itself was very incriminating.

And you are sure it was hers?

I have a bridge for sale if you are interested...barely used...
Way to keep an open mind. :)

No matter how much PROOF surfaces that they stole the election....they will laugh all the way to the White House, HOR and Senate if all we do is whine and play the victim card.

First, stop calling people on your side asshole (even if true)....that's counter productive

All the crying and whining in the world is NOT going to stop the Left from laughing and stealing elections.

You first.

Don't need to.

Oh? Sold out to China. Sold out to corrupt Ukraine oligarchs. Son is a walking security threat. You think that's good?

Get real.

That's your opinion West...not one I share, other than his son is a train wreck, but then again, I'm not impressed with the Trump children either. Fortunately, none of them were on the ticket.

Oh? Show one thing bad any of the Trump kids have done. All are reasonably accomplished in their own right. Hunter is a drug addled pedophile. His only accomplishment is having a corrupt father who has made millions upon millions by selling the citizens of the US out to foreign powers.
He was (don’t know if he still is) a drug addict. The rest is completely unverified. What have tbe Trump sons accomplished besides live off their corrupt Daddy who sent millions of dollars in taxpayer money to the family business?

really???

trumps kids have exceeded expectations of silver spoon children while hunter has never had a successful job that wasnt given to him and failed at all those including the military,,

That's about as weak a retort as it gets.. Do try harder... Rotflmbo. Oh wait, when defending the indefensible, it leaves you way out on the limb, so I know your hoping the limb don't break, but you just broke it... LOL.

The only thing that matters to me is justice. So far so bad. The taking over this nation by rogue elements is unexceptable, and Biden actually let the cat out of the bag with his own arrogant mouth pertaining to a Quid Pro Quo, but you ignore it why ???

What's in it for you ?? A wild nation that will then have a time stamp placed on it, because Demoncrats are into their temporary feel good lifestyle's, and their drug addled stoopers trying to escape reality, and to escape their screw ups in life ?? Tried it all in the sixties. It didn't work then, and you would think that people would learn that somehow. Why waste so much time trying to go backwards instead of forwards in life ??? The Demoncrats are dragging the nation backwards. If it is allowed, then I will be surprised for sure.

4 years of wasted time till 2024 is a sad situation, so enjoy yourself, but don't be surprised if the good Lord punishes the nation severely in the grand scheme of things.
The only rogue elements I am seeing are those trying to overturn a legitimate election. All the quid pro quo stuff is ridiculous. Even the Republicans who investigated said there was nothing to it.

What exactly do you really think is going to happen? A new free love hippy and drug culture? That is unlikely. What I expect is they will try to restore independence and integrity in our institutions, reverse many of Trump’s most damaging EO’s, rebuild the State Department, restore the role of science in making policy decisions. Oh, and hopefully they won’t be making policy by tweet.
It's not a legitimate election, dumbass. It was a swindle.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

Except it wasn't. As when the 'swindle' narrative is looked into, it falls apart.

With every count, recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally and certified vote showing the same thing:

A Biden victory.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

Baseless accusations.

Allegations devoid of evidence are just accusations.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

LOL

That's why Trump's own people say he's fucked in the head. Every court case in front of a judge he appointed, case dismissed. The Attorney General he appointed, “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.” The Director of CISA he appointed, "there is no evidence that any voting system deleted or lost votes, changed votes, or was in any way compromised."

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

Baseless accusations.

Allegations devoid of evidence are just accusations.
There is no Trump lie too big for his sycophants to swallow.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

Except it wasn't. As when the 'swindle' narrative is looked into, it falls apart.

With every count, recount, hand count, physical ballot count, electronic tally and certified vote showing the same thing:

A Biden victory.
Nope. the evidence that it's a swindle is irrefutable.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

A Biden victory.

If they're so irrefutable, why has Trump's team refused to even *allege* fraud in any of their legal arguments?

Easy: they're very refutable.

Take......Melissa Carone. As a judge who reviewed her affidavit back in November noted, her affidavit was contradicted by EVERY other affidavit submitted by people at the same Detroit voting processing facility. Even Republican observers.

Her affidavit was dismissed as 'not being credible'.

Worse, she arbitrarily tripled the number of ballots she claimed were effected in the middle of her testimony, with the number jumping from 30,000 to 100,000. For no particular reason.

Finally, she made demonstrably false claims about there being no registered voters in the poll book. And there most definitely were registered voters in the book.

And this was your 'smoking gun'?

A Test: HOLY COW – Ware County GA ran same number of Trump and Biden voter to test Dominion system. Biden came out ahead by 26%! WHAT???
Thats expected, because, reasons.
You mean it's expected you'll believe it even without an iota of proof.

Of which month and year? So I can hold you to your predictions when they utterly fall through.

Read Trumps 2018 executive order on voter fraud.

He gives a 45 day "grace period"...45 days from election day would be the 18th.

You have 11 days maggots!

Thats expected, because, reasons.

One, there's nothing to corroborate the tweet.

Two, there was a hand recount of all the physical ballots and it matched the electronic tally with way more than 99% accuracy.

If the voting machines were 'changing 26% of the vote' there would be a huge disparity between the physical ballots and the electronic tallies.

There wasn't. They were virtually identical. Just obliterating the conspiracy.

Last edited:
Of which month and year? So I can hold you to your predictions when they utterly fall through.

Read Trumps 2018 executive order on voter fraud.

He gives a 45 day "grace period"...45 days from election day would be the 18th.

You have 11 days maggots!

Or.....your 'The Storm' fantasy is just more empty pipe dreams to avoid the reality of an election Trump lost.

This has already been debunked. You cult freaks will swallow anything as long as you like it.

It's PROVEN that the machines have an algorithm as part of their code. The ONLY reason to install an algorithm into what should merely be a tabulating exercise is to commit fraud.

So simple a moron can understand that. So, you are stupider than a moron.

But we already knew that.

Oh? What did that algorithm do? And what's your proof it did it?

A Voting machine does not need an Algorithm. It's straight up tabulation. The only reason you would put an Algorithm on a voting machine is to change votes from one candidate to another in a vote swapping scheme.

Those voting machines are actually computers containing code. All code contains algorithms. An algorithm is nothing but a method invoked to perform some mathematical or other structural operation(s).

Sorry, that is a lie. I work in IT, and ALL CODE does not contain Algorithms.

There is no reason for an ALGORITHM in Tabulations. It's simply not necessary and you are a liar who promotes fraud.

Algorithms are used to interpret things, and make changes, such as you posting something against Biden, or about Election Fraud and Facebook's Evil Algorithm interprets what you are saying and deems it to be invalid and then censors you or places a banner over your post changing it, or it blocks it from being shared or propagated publicly.

Here is a clue....there really aren't fact checkers. It is AI based on an Algorithm.

Algorithms are used for complex interpretive tasks not tabulations.

Like here is a vote for Donald Trump + AI-Algorithm interprets it as +.30 of a vote for Biden and +.70 vote for Donald Trump....or whatever the factor applied to each vote they chose.

In this way, each vote for Trump would be shaved by .30 and given to Biden, and each full vote for Trump would be reduced to .70 of a vote.

This way 30% of the votes for Donald Trump go for Joe Biden.

Algorithms are used for things like this and vote swapping and other more complex functions, not straight tabulations.

The fact that there was an algorithm on any of these devices is evidence of fraud.

You're an idiot and a liar. I'm a coder. I've never worked on a system which didn't have algorithms. Typically, many. And no, algorithms are not only to make changes. They have many uses, including decision making. Such as on a ballot to determine which candidate's bubble was filled in; which includes no changes, only a determination.

At best, all you've ever seen is hello world. :lmao:

<crickets>

And no, there is no evidence of any algorithm that switched Trump votes to Biden. :cuckoo:

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

And now you'll have to live with that the rest of your life. I'm good with that.

tenor.gif

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

A Biden victory.
Count being conducted by who ? Thought so.

You first.

Don't need to.

Get real.

really???

A Biden victory.

If they're so irrefutable, why has Trump's team refused to even *allege* fraud in any of their legal arguments?

Easy: they're very refutable.

Take......Melissa Carone. As a judge who reviewed her affidavit back in November noted, her affidavit was contradicted by EVERY other affidavit submitted by people at the same Detroit voting processing facility. Even Republican observers.

Her affidavit was dismissed as 'not being credible'.

Worse, she arbitrarily tripled the number of ballots she claimed were effected in the middle of her testimony, with the number jumping from 30,000 to 100,000. For no particular reason.

Finally, she made demonstrably false claims about there being no registered voters in the poll book. And there most definitely were registered voters in the book.

And this was your 'smoking gun'?
Why ??? Because Trump's team isn't like the Democrat's that don't believe in the slow yet precise workings of justice. The Demoncrats are the worst at putting the cart before the horse, and if that isn't enough, they try to create mobs to go out making fool's of themselves as the leftist media has a field day pushing lies to empower an agenda in the midst of it all.

So when the republicans don't act in the same ways, the left try to use that as a show of weakness, otherwise to suggest that their case is weak, and not grounded although it's the exact opposite of what the left think. The law and order team believes in the slow grinding wheels of justice, otherwise grinding their opponents who decided to go corrupt into fine powder that can be easily scattered by the winds of time. Stay tuned.

Forum List

Back