War with Iran

Feeding the poor and the sheltering the homeless can happen later on down the road. Right now, a strike agaisnt Iran via Israel would benifit the American homeless and hungry. Whilst the region is in conflict, the United States would use the money gained from credit loans/weapons sales, to reinvest in America. America has spent the last 10 years, arguably more, fighting within the region entirely on its own. The way has been paved for Israel to attack Iran. Hussein is gone and Iraq is heavily western influenced. Therefore, Israel would not have to worry about being attacked either on Iraqi soil or through Iraqi airspace if it chose to launch a strike on Iran. America has done the leg work, it is time for her partners to apply the finishing touches so as the Middle-East/North Africa region is under American/Israeli/NATO dominance

Iran is nation that has no interest in War with the United Staates, contrary to the bluster of its leaders. In fact it's people are quite restless at the moment and very much out of step with its own leadership. If we were to go in and upset the Apple cart there we would soon find ourselves mired in a war that would not only unite the population behind leaders of questionable value and motives. Not only that, Iran is no Iraq, in that Iran has much more outside help in terms of arms production, resources etc and we would be in for a long hard war that this nation has ZERO reason to fight. Iran poses no threat to the United States and has not attacked this nation and for the forseeable future it does not appear they have intentions in doing so, contrary to the bluster. We have already paid a dear price in terms of precious blood and resources for wars that were fought and are still being fought for no other reason other than to satisfy what is often the ambitions of a few. It's easy for a person to say "lets go to war" especially when that person is not the one that has to go fight it, and his or her family is not the ones that have to wait for their return. In these last wars that was especially true for most of the nation as they had no skin in the game. So before we beat the drums of WAR perhaps its best to think about such things, and can tell you something every Military Officer and enlisted man I ever met and respected felt on the subject, the best war is the one you DONT have to fight!!. Perhaps it's about time we bring these young men and women home and concentrate on this nation for a while ?

If the point of war with Iran is to shutdown nuclear capability then it isn't it ironic that by striking those sites that we'll create a potential environmental disaster by doing so?

But I don't care. The world seems bent on armageddon so I'll just watch.

Do we really need a another War? $16 Trillion in Debt and massive Unemployment. Don't we have enough problems here at home? Can we really afford to poke our nose in yet another nation's business? I wouldn't mind seeing the Mullah Nazis go down but let Iranians take care of Iranian problems. Lets mind our own business for once.

The Oligarchy from the east is clearly pushing us towards war with Iran. Are we as a nation prepared for this?? We are going to be talking about total war here. It is enevitable that the middle east will align agianst us.

How many people are for a war with Iran?
Won't happen ISRAEL will take them out long before WE get involved. Obama ain't got the balls for it.

Do we really need a another War? $16 Trillion in Debt and massive Unemployment. Don't we have enough problems here at home? Can we really afford to poke our nose in yet another nation's business? I wouldn't mind seeing the Mullah Nazis go down but let Iranians take care of Iranian problems. Lets mind our own business for once.

LMAO, mind our own business??? We should let Iran decide for themselves if they want to nuke us????

Oh, I forgot you doubt they even have a plane they can drop a bomb on us with.

Last edited:
If there is a WWIII, I expect Israel to be the cause. The mother of all holy wars.

just out of curiosity, what do you mean by "holy wars"?

Call it what you want...

Holy war may refer to:

A religious war led with an exceptionally high grade of religious feeling

The Crusades, 11th, 12th, and 13th-century religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Christian Europe against the Muslim Middle East.

The Herem referred to in the Hebrew Bible.

Reconquista

Seisen, the name given by Showa era propaganda to the Second Sino-Japanese War, based on the slogan hakko ichiu.

Taiping Rebellion

Spread of Islam

Jewish–Roman wars

Arab-Israeli Wars

Way of the Celestial Masters

Five Pecks of Rice Rebellion

Jihad (generally translated into English as "Holy War"), in Islam

Wars of Religion (France)

Wars of Religion

Holy war - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If there is a WWIII, I expect Israel to be the cause. The mother of all holy wars.

Call it what you want...

Holy war may refer to:

The Crusades, 11th, 12th, and 13th-century religiously sanctioned military campaigns waged by much of Christian Europe against the Muslim Middle East.

Reconquista

Seisen, the name given by Showa era propaganda to the Second Sino-Japanese War, based on the slogan hakko ichiu.

Taiping Rebellion

Spread of Islam

Jewish–Roman wars

Arab-Israeli Wars

Wars of Religion

I meant in reference to a WW3...What is your description of the holy world war 3?

Call it what you want...

Holy war may refer to:

Reconquista

Taiping Rebellion

Spread of Islam

Jewish–Roman wars

Arab-Israeli Wars

Wars of Religion

I meant in reference to a WW3...What is your description of the holy world war 3?

There are whispers that Israel is thinking about nuking Iran.

Looks like Israel is getting ready to take out their nuclear facilities soon.

Iran is a threat to "the Arabs," so they would support us and (gasp) the "Jews" bombing Iran further into the stone age.

What we would/will do to Iran....you just have to wait and see.

I would think the Saudis would love to see us war with Iran. Heck, they may even finance it. But I see an evenual change in Iran, sooner thank later. The old guard is slowly dying out and the youth of Iran are tired of being shunned by the world. There is no need for US youth to die in a war with a dying regime.

You're a dumbfuck.

Iran is a police state run by nutjob islamofascists that will kill to keep their power.

Once they get "the bomb" they will use it on us, Israel and anyone that crosses them.

They like idiots like you because you are like the people in the 1930s that stood by while Hitler started a worldwide massacre.

I would think the Saudis would love to see us war with Iran. Heck, they may even finance it. But I see an evenual change in Iran, sooner thank later. The old guard is slowly dying out and the youth of Iran are tired of being shunned by the world. There is no need for US youth to die in a war with a dying regime.

Iran can't even refine it's own oil. It has no delivery system, and goats don't count. They do, however, have enough teeth to make every person in this countries day go tragically south.

This Iran thing smacks of over hyped, arm chair general blood lust. I hope you do get your precious war so I can sit back and shake my head when it doesn't ago according to plan. Of course, we won't be laughing when 18 year old kids die on a fool's errand.

Forum List

Back