War with Iran

It was CATHOLICS who were Nazis.

So, an early affiliation that he had allows you to turn "Catholicism" into Nazis?

:lmao:

False dilemma - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No..but people who were catholic have done bad things under the banner of religion. Same with jewish people. Same with muslim people. Same with hindi people. Same with buddhist people. Same with practically every religion ever known to man.

Yes, all people since this is a condition of man. So the attempt to attach "Nazi" "ism" to Catholic" "ism" is done with a false premise Sallow.

Alright, it seems that people on here are more focused on making individual points that collaborating on a hypothetical solution. Here's what I suggest, we, as a random assortment of online thoughts/ideas, come together and create a possible "solution" to the Iran. I honestly do not care what solution we come to, whether it be nuke the shit out of them or develop everlasting peace with them until the end of humanity. Do not care. That being said, I shall start in hopes that others shall join. If the US/Israel does not militarily strike Iran, then how should they go about handling the Iranian "threat"?

hmmmm

How about we stop dicking with them at every opportunity?

Like I said, you've never had a security clearance especially since you think "Secret" is something special. :lol:

Oh, you're a dumbfuck....so I call you a dumbfuck.

You get a F for your homework assignment on EPAA.

So what is your security clearance level? You claim to know so much about what is going on inside Iran, more than the CIA, Israel, England, etc.

Hmmmm, why did Obamination push for EPAA? Come on, you know sooooooo much.

LOL, Iran couldn't produce a 15 kiloton atomic weapon right now even if they tried much less deliver it to a target in "big" or "little" satan.

You should cease being an insolent little punk because there would be more dignity in it, just saying.

Your security clearance is insignificant in this debate. I can't count the retards I know on 10 hands with security clearance in or outside the military. It's not as if you have accessed secret files that would give you 1 iota of a clue. Hint: People with a clue don't counter an argument with "dumbfuck" or "please kill yourself". Just saying.

LH, not the LAF will attack Israel...and they will get their ass whooped as usual. Meanwhile the UN observers in Lebanon will standby acting like LH isn't stirring up trouble and msnbc will report "the Jews" are evil.

Iran is Shia, not Sunni but nice try. Hence why Iraq and Iran fought for so many years...Sunni vs Shia.

Egypt will not attack Israel over Israel attacking Iran. Terrorists operating out of Egypt, Gaza and the West Bank will attack Israel but not the Egyptian military unless they want the US military coming down on their ass. We would make Libya look like Disneyland if Egypt forced us to bomb them.

The US will not stay out of any war with Iran since we are the big dog in the Middle East. We have to make sure any fighting doesn't get out of control and Iran loses.

Yes, Lebanon will attack Israel. Not so much as the "Official Lebanese" military but the proxy of Iran and all other Muslim militant groups again Israel/US/NATO will attack. If they didn't, after a presumed Israeli/USA strike against Iran, I would be very, very surprised. Even if not able to anihilate the Jewish state in a manner that they would like, they, along with other proxy groups such as Hezzbolah and the PA, would seek to undermine as much as they can when it came to future Israeli/US attacks against Iran after the intitial strike. Egypt, they would unite with whatever sect of Muslim, as long as that sect became the winner. Egypt is not as hostile nor as influential as people would make it seem. Their influence is limited to the Sunni, which is the majority of all Muslims, compared to Sunni, which is the ideaology of Iran and her followers. If Iran doesn't give up it's resistance, Israel should attack what it perceieves as it's National Interest. Howerver, as I have said previously, the United States should remain nuetral throughout the conflict so as to become, once again, the worlds arms dealer/creditor.

GoneBezerk, only a coward calls names across the internet. EPAA has nothing to do with anything about any of this. If you can cease being a child for a moment and actually make a point then maybe someone might take you seriously. Now back to your alcohol.

Alright, it seems that people on here are more focused on making individual points that collaborating on a hypothetical solution. Here's what I suggest, we, as a random assortment of online thoughts/ideas, come together and create a possible "solution" to the Iran. I honestly do not care what solution we come to, whether it be nuke the shit out of them or develop everlasting peace with them until the end of humanity. Do not care. That being said, I shall start in hopes that others shall join. If the US/Israel does not militarily strike Iran, then how should they go about handling the Iranian "threat"?

hmmmm

How about we stop dicking with them at every opportunity?
Works for me. Amazing that Israel is a lone outpost of Liberty in a sea Islamist theocracies....why wouldn't WE support thier cause?

Does Israel really want to double-dare Leon Panetta?????

"Israel’s foreign minister on Wednesday said it's not the business of the United States whether his country decides to attack Iran.

Foreign Minister Avigor Lieberman said that warnings from the United States and Russia about an attack would not affect Israel’s decision-making."

Unless Iran does something really stupid, there is no reason for us to become involved in another conflict. Besides that, a very large percentage of Iran, maybe even the majority, wants change and will eventually bring that change on their own. Killing thousands of innocents in another conflict would not help us in the long run.
The LAST thing we need, is a reimplementation o' the BUSH DOCTRINE; preemptive WAR.

It'd (merely) instigate the younger-people, in Iran, to become a nationalistic-insurgency....just like Lil' Dumbya created in Iraq.

Iran is having their (own) '60s.....against their (own) "conservatives"/religious-fanatics.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXCgHLX4Zi8]Another Revolution In IRAN - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djs5Ux0Sk0s]Underground Teens In Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

It's not like we don't have our OWN problems, presently!!!!
It's almost a chore, for me....being RIGHT.....​

"Dagan says the best solution is to push the mullahs out by supporting Iranian students and minorities. According to a leaked State Department cable, he told his American counterparts as early as 2007, more should be done to foment regime change.

Dagan: It's our duty to help anyone who likes to present an open opposition against their regime in Iran.

Stahl: Has Israel done anything to encourage, help, support the youth opposition groups that have been marching against the regime?

Dagan: Let's ignore the question.

Dagan argues that a preemptive Israeli strike this year would be reckless and irresponsible."

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
It will likely happen, but not til after the Election. The current Administration and Israel have finalized an arms-deal that guarantees Israel holding off an attack til after the Election. They got some 'Bunker Busters' in exchange for promising to hold off on the attack. The deal is done. So don't expect anything for awhile. But i do believe War with Iran is inevitable.

(SARCASM)

I hae a better idea.

Lets go to war with China. They are making nukes and do not wish to concede to American Influences.

The Chinese are also crazy, they have a tendency of butchering little babies when a parent has too many of them. Now that is not Abortion on demand(which is a noble capitalist concept) but abortion by government dictate(which is an evil leftist concept)

The chinese also send us shabby consumer goods that laced with lead or other poisons, an indication that they hate us.

The Chinese also threatened to rain Nuclear Fire upon our heads!!

The Chinese hate us more than the Iranians, they are actively challenging our Navy and wish to plunge us ino increasing debt, all the while they smile at us yet use interests to bury us. Note that these communists do not do this too their own people.

I say we need to strike out at the evil Chinese people before they take over our financial sector and steal our manufacturing industry and then use our resources against us. Remember, they are stealing our oil from around cuba, and hijacking the oil from the Keystone pipeline projects.

Let us bomb Bejing! The Chinese hate us because of our freedom folks! So lets kill them now before they attack us with their nukes!

Miss_Cleo.jpg

It will likely happen, but not til after the Election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJrC5DQt6gA]Americans talk to average Iranian males in Iran - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OIP38eq-ywc]Another Brick In The Wall (Hey Ayatollah, Leave Those Kids Alone!) - YouTube[/ame]​

Forum List

Back