War Tactics

Feb 28, 2009
In fighting a TV media outlet, keep these tactics in mind:

Main goal: To hurt their ratings, and try to minimize their credibility.

1.) Refuse to appear on any of the target network's shows, in order not to provide them the ratings boost and the credibility. Even when it's to your own detriment. Especially when it's to your own detriment.

2.) Publicly declare this war, constantly talking about and denigrating the target. Keep their name out there daily. This will assure none curious will tune in to find out what the hell you're talking about.

3.) Try to get them excluded from WH pool events. The other networks won't mind.

4.) Do NOT look at history of such wars as your guide, especially not Nixon!

5.) Keep talking points out there for faithful regurgitation by your armies of loyal followers. No one will notice they're all repeating the same shit mindlessly, over and over.

6.) Finally, relent and go on their shows, when it's apparent your war has greatly boosted their ratings and credibility. But never forget we're at war!!!

:rofl:

Last edited:
You go Midnight

Ol'BO and his administration were the big losers all around on this one. Fox made out in all areas. Rating through the roof. Way to go Obama, you retard. Mayby you should throw all your advisors under your famous bus and start from scratch?????

• Banned
I forgot...

7.) Apply these types of successful strategies to real wars as well!

8.) Blame those who came before you, because the Buck Stops with THEM!

:)

peace...
haha. That's not a war strategy, it's a victim card strategy.

"We can't fix any of this because it was just Sooooo bad when we inherited it. So we gone need a second term."

I forgot...

7.) Apply these types of successful strategies to real wars as well!

peace...

With all of the other Presidents the saying was "THE BUCK STOPS HERE."
With Obama the saying is "THE FUCK STARTS HERE!"

The DPD calls Black People "Bucks"... So...

Well...

I'm not gonna.

OK, I will... The Buck's Responsiblity Stops here... And here is January 20th, 2009.

peace...

peace...

With all of the other Presidents the saying was "THE BUCK STOPS HERE."
With Obama the saying is "THE FUCK STARTS HERE!"

The DPD calls Black People "Bucks"... So...

Well...

I'm not gonna.

OK, I will... The Buck's Responsiblity Stops here... And here is January 20th, 2009.

peace...
Interesting play on words, eh?

Yeah that Fox fiasco did put a pretty big dent in Obama's "trancending politics as usual" claim. As did the way they leaked and leaked against Greg Craig before they made him the fall guy for the Guantanamo closing late gate.

I actually worked for James Jones (I know it is the Internet, believe or not if you will, or will not) for one month in a Joint Task Force when I was in the military, just before he transferred and a better man and Marine General took his place.

Jones is an ambition snake and I would bet a bottle of Coopers he had his hand on the knife that went in Craig's back despite voicing no objections either to Craig or the President about Craig's Guantanamo time table.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back