War on ‘Fake News’ Part of a War on Free Speech

Progressives have always hated free speech.

They don't have a problem with fake news when it attacking Republicans or covering for Democrats. For example, when the Obama administration lied to the American public about the Benghazi attack being caused by a YouTube video.
LOLOL

No matter how many times that nonsense gets debunked, we can count on idiots dumbed-down by fake news to repeat it. So once again...

Fourth, the Committee concludes that after the attacks, the early intelligence assessments and the Administration's initial public narrative on the causes and motivations for the attacks were not fully accurate. There was a stream of contradictory and conflicting intelligence that came in after the attacks. The Committee found intelligence to support CIA's initial assessment that the attacks had evolved out of a protest in Benghazi; but it also found contrary intelligence, which ultimately proved to be the correct intelligence. There was no protest. The CIA only changed its initial assessment about a protest on September 24, 2012, when closed caption television footage became available on September 18, 2012 (two days after Ambassador Susan Rice spoke), and after the FBI began publishing its interviews with U.S. officials on the ground on September 22, 2012.

http://intelligence.house.gov/sites/intelligence.house.gov/files/documents/Benghazi Report.pdf

Obama steeped in Islamic mentality [mixed with Satanism]. Surprise attack was a favorite tactic of Mohammed himself.
Obama scheduled to be in Hawaii till Jan 3rd. I think all hell will break out in USA [and Europe] while Obama gone.
The "all hell" to be initiated by some nukes exploding. Result: end of "sovereign" USA.

Obama steeped in Islamic mentality [mixed with Satanism]. Surprise attack was a favorite tactic of Mohammed himself.
Obama scheduled to be in Hawaii till Jan 3rd. I think all hell will break out in USA [and Europe] while Obama gone.
The "all hell" to be initiated by some nukes exploding. Result: end of "sovereign" USA.
... more, on breitbart.

They don't have a problem with fake news when it attacking Republicans or covering for Democrats. For example, when the Obama administration lied to the American public about the Benghazi attack being caused by a YouTube video.
I`ll take a Benghaziist seriously if any one of them shows just a slight interest in finding out why 4,500 soldiers lost their lives looking for wmds. The 4 at Benghazi were more important to them than the 4,500 in Iraq. Those bodies were swept under the rug and that`s where they`ll stay. Dragging those Benghazi bodies around for 4 years purely for political purposes is disgustingly shameful don`t you think?
We declared war on iraq, Bush legally started the war.
Bengazi was caused by Obama's and Hillary's incompetence. Then they lied about it trying to cover it up. I mean even the red cross was competent enough to get their people out.

I`ll take a Benghaziist seriously if any one of them shows just a slight interest in finding out why 4,500 soldiers lost their lives looking for wmds. The 4 at Benghazi were more important to them than the 4,500 in Iraq. Those bodies were swept under the rug and that`s where they`ll stay. Dragging those Benghazi bodies around for 4 years purely for political purposes is disgustingly shameful don`t you think?
Bengazi was caused by Obama's and Hillary's incompetence. Then they lied about it trying to cover it up. I mean even the red cross was competent enough to get their people out.
Who said Bush illegally invaded Iraq? What is said is that he didn't have to. It was a war of choice which cost us the lives of over 5,000 Americans, tens of thousands of casualties, trillions of dollars, destabilized a delicately balanced region, and served as a rally call to Muslim extremists to join the fight.

Who said Bush illegally invaded Iraq? What is said is that he didn't have to. It was a war of choice which cost us the lives of over 5,000 Americans, tens of thousands of casualties, trillions of dollars, destabilized a delicately balanced region, and served as a rally call to Muslim extremists to join the fight.
Saddam chose not to abide by the sanctions put on him. He chose war and it cost him his life.

Saddam chose not to abide by the sanctions put on him. He chose war and it cost him his life.

What gives the Israeli's working though the besieged U.S. Government the authority to place phony sanctions on any nation?

That's the real question.

One finds what the spread of communism is all about and who the communist really are.

When one's view count drops from 454 to 307 the day after points to attempts to control rather than accurately report such as in fake news, or gatekeeping.

Who said Bush illegally invaded Iraq?

I do. It was an illegal war of aggression.

Not in this country it wasn't. It was approved by our Congress. Perfectly legal.
Congress basically abdicated their duty. The Bush administration should go before the Hague.

Congress approved the war. A fact you can't change.
I'm not trying to.

Saying it was illegal is not telling the truth.

We didn't put sanctions on him, the U.N. did. And the U.N. never voted for the U.S. to invade.

Regardless, inspectors were in Iraq and would have found what we found anyway -- that the stockpiles of WMDs Bush warned of weren't there. Bush chose to have the inspectors pulled and opt for war instead.

I do. It was an illegal war of aggression.

Not in this country it wasn't. It was approved by our Congress. Perfectly legal.
Congress basically abdicated their duty. The Bush administration should go before the Hague.

I'm not trying to.

It was illegal. It was a war of aggression that broke international law.

I'm not trying to.

International law in large part is non-binding. Stop whining.

I'm not trying to.

International law in large part is non-binding. Stop whining.
I'm not whining, just pointing out the obvious. The US ratified the agreement that made the war illegal.

Forum List

Back