War on Drugs Destroying Nations

i disagree

i think it should be a death penalty offense
they remove basic human rights from others
fuck em

I assume you're referring to my post. The Death Penalty sadly is really not a deterrent. Though I do feel that we should kill the fuckers, don't get me wrong. It wouldn't really solve anything except more holes to dig and fill.

Put them in jail. Make sure then general population knows that they were in for trafficking sex slaves. Let the prisoners handle it.
while i like that they dealt with Jeffery Dalhmer that way
i thought the idea behind prisons was to rehabilitate
not to use to do what you find distasteful to do

Put them in jail. Make sure then general population knows that they were in for trafficking sex slaves. Let the prisoners handle it.

Exactly my point. Especially if it's children.

George Carlin always had some good ideas:

State Prison Farms lyrics - George Carlin lyrics

(Damn WMG claiming copyright on youtube videos, gonna be nothing left on YT that's good eventually.)

Ahh yes. The prison PPV bit he did. I remember that one.

low life slimes could be used for fish food
:D

:eusa_eh: Perhaps but numbers show that the scumbags aren't really deterred by the death penalty.

The South accounts for 80% of all executions and has the highest murder rates, compared to the Northeast that has the lowest and only accounts for about 1% of executions.

We can destroy the power of the drug lords by destroying the market for their drugs right here in America. Legalize drugs under the control of the government just as we do with alcohol and tobacco, and use some of the tax money we collect on them to help people who develop drug problems. The drugs sold would be safer and much of the criminal culture that depends on drug sales will disappear just as the criminal culture that was sustained by Prohibition largely disappeared with the end of Prohibition. Legal corporations would buy the ingredients directly from third world farmers, pretty much ending the loyalty these people feel for the drug lords now, and the illicit sale of drugs would no longer be a source of revenue rebel groups.

Everyone wins but the criminals.
sorry, i disagree with using a product that causes those kinds of problem to FUND the very problems it causes
neither tax nor support the assholes that use it

That's what some once said about demon rum, but most would agree that the benefits of ending prohibition far outweigh the downside of wider use of alcohol.

During the Civil War an estimated 50,000 morphine addicts were created by field hospitals that kept wounded soldiers on morphine sometimes for long periods waiting for them to either heal or die, but in those days, morphine was not a restricted drug and the vast majority of these people were able to obtain the drug legally from doctors or pharmacists and were able to lead normal lives.

Just as with alcohol, relatively few of the people who use drugs become addicted to them, and, imo, the social benefits of getting rid of the criminal organizations that are sustained by our drug laws far outweighs the social cost of the few people who will now become addicted because the drugs were legalized.
if we dont tax it, we dont make a profit off its use
then we dont hold any moral responsibility for those that choose to ruin their lives with it

Actually, I've never thought of prisons as a place to rehabiliate as drugs are just as easy just more expensive to get on the inside. (Most drugs go for 10x their street value in prison). Prison is seen as more of a place to "banish" people from society while being humane about it and more drying them out then rehabiliating them.

I assume you're referring to my post. The Death Penalty sadly is really not a deterrent. Though I do feel that we should kill the fuckers, don't get me wrong. It wouldn't really solve anything except more holes to dig and fill.

I more of a "prison is a punishment" kinda guy.

With regards to the death penalty, they should let Mark Chapman out. That's as good as dead.

With regards to the death penalty, they should let Mark Chapman out. That's as good as dead.

Though John Lennon wouldn't of wanted it; they would literally tear him limb from limb as soon as he exits the prison. And to be honest, I'd be happy that he finally got his just deserts.

Though John Lennon wouldn't of wanted it; they would literally tear him limb from limb as soon as he exits the prison. And to be honest, I'd be happy that he finally got his just deserts.

The fact he used hollow-point bullets is what keeps him from getting paroled.

They usually find factors like that to keep them behind bars. People like him and Charles Manson are more in prison at this point for their own safety because people would literally kill them in the worse way possible if given the chance.

Though it makes me wonder why nobody ever went after O.J, I guess it's because he never killed anyone famous.

They usually find factors like that to keep them behind bars. People like him and Charles Manson are more in prison at this point for their own safety because people would literally kill them in the worse way possible if given the chance.

Though it makes me wonder why nobody ever went after O.J, I guess it's because he never killed anyone famous.

I kept waiting for someone to get him. has sirhan sirhan ever had a parole hearing? The Kennedys will make sure he never gets out, no matter how liberal they claim to be.

I kept waiting for someone to get him. has sirhan sirhan ever had a parole hearing? The Kennedys will make sure he never gets out, no matter how liberal they claim to be.

Sirhan Sirhan was denied parole for the 13th time in 2006 if I remember correctly. The next time he goes up is 2011. He gets one every five years. He didn't even attend the last one.

Personally, I do believe Sirhan Sirhan was merely a puppet and that RFK was killed for ulterior motives. Probably by the same people who got JFK killed because everyone knows the first thing that Bobby would of done in office was a investigation on Jack's death.

Sirhan Sirhan was denied parole for the 13th time in 2006 if I remember correctly. The next time he goes up is 2011. He gets one every five years. He didn't even attend the last one.

Personally, I do believe Sirhan Sirhan was merely a puppet and that RFK was killed for ulterior motives. Probably by the same people who got JFK killed because everyone knows the first thing that Bobby would of done in office was a investigation on Jack's death.

Bobby made a lot of enemies as attorney general. a lot of POWERFUL enemies. Hoffa, Hoover, Gianacana . If Sirhan didn't act alone, I would say it was the mafia.

um, what were you saying about the tin foil hat

:lol:

as far as I know, the evidence points to Sirhan. However there were a lot of POWERFUL people who wanted RFK dead.

The LAPD and all of them in general did not follow every avenue among other things with RFK's shooting.

For example:

The principal discrepancy in the investigation turned on the number of shots fired. Sirhan's .22 caliber revolver held eight bullets and all of these were discharged in a few moments of pandemonium. Three hit Kennedy, one fatally. The remainder struck other members of the entourage, and a couple of shots hit the ceiling, one lost in the ceiling interspace. But the photographs of the crime scene, and the recollections of some of the police officers involved in the investigation purportedly identified two more bullets lodged in the wooden frame of the pantry's swinging doors. And if there were two more bullets than Sirhan's pistol could possibly have fired, then another gun must have been involved – and another killer. Critics questioned why the doorframes and other physical evidence had been destroyed by the LAPD.

It was shotty police work, and if anyone had a reason for being killed; it was JFK. Too many people were at risk if he came into power.

The Mafia, Hoover, Hoffa, many many powerful people in general to just name a few.

Last edited:

The LAPD and all of them in general did not follow every avenue among other things with RFK's shooting.

For example:

The principal discrepancy in the investigation turned on the number of shots fired. Sirhan's .22 caliber revolver held eight bullets and all of these were discharged in a few moments of pandemonium. Three hit Kennedy, one fatally. The remainder struck other members of the entourage, and a couple of shots hit the ceiling, one lost in the ceiling interspace. But the photographs of the crime scene, and the recollections of some of the police officers involved in the investigation purportedly identified two more bullets lodged in the wooden frame of the pantry's swinging doors. And if there were two more bullets than Sirhan's pistol could possibly have fired, then another gun must have been involved – and another killer. Critics questioned why the doorframes and other physical evidence had been destroyed by the LAPD.

It is in question because there were balloons on the floor and people were stepping on them.

It is in question because there were balloons on the floor and people were stepping on them.

There are actually probably more unanswered questions about RFK's death then JFK's yet more people are willing to accept RFK was simply murdered then JFK.

Though I wonder why nobody has been really focusing in the media on that link I posted. It's not everyday that a Mob Boss admits that he killed the President of the United States. Especially not one closely involved in operations with said President a couple years earlier and one where Lee Harvey Oswald happened to be before he killed JFK.

There are actually probably more unanswered questions about RFK's death then JFK's yet more people are willing to accept RFK was simply murdered then JFK.

Though I wonder why nobody has been really focusing in the media on that link I posted. It's not everyday that a Mob Boss admits that he killed the President of the United States. Especially not one closely involved in operations with said President a couple years earlier and one where Lee Harvey Oswald happened to be before he killed JFK.

They accept it about RFK because Sirhan Sirhan confessed; whereas Oswald was murdered before going to trial.

Forum List

Back