Help please!

bloop

Rookie
Feb 13, 2009
If anyone could find me articles (involving Obama and the current issues) from websites such as cnn or msnbc that answer these questions, I would really appreciate it A LOT!

-How has Obama "gone public"? Did he use the help of the press?

-How does presidential approval set the limits of what Congress will do for the president?

-Any article that discusses the electoral mandate and how it affects the president

-Any article that discusses the impact of legislative skills

-Any article that discusses Obama's approval rating and how it differs from the presidents before him

-Does Obama find the bully pulpit difficult to use?

-Why are the members of Congress encouraged to support Obama's agenda?

Once again, I would REALLY appreciate this. I'm having a hard time finding articles for these topics and could really use some help. :confused:

REad the damn's question retards. Then you might get his point. You won't answer that question from those sources at the library.

The point is that Obama is being very successful. Much more so than the previous President. And the creeps on this board are praying for his failure, no matter at what cost to our nation.

If anyone could find me articles (involving Obama and the current issues) from websites such as cnn or msnbc that answer these questions, I would really appreciate it A LOT!

-How does presidential approval set the limits of what Congress will do for the president?

-Any article that discusses the electoral mandate and how it affects the president

-Any article that discusses Obama's approval rating and how it differs from the presidents before him

Once again, I would REALLY appreciate this. I'm having a hard time finding articles for these topics and could really use some help. :confused:

You need somebody else to explain to you how American politics work?

What? Did you just come out of a coma or something?

Amazing that a single post can sum up and classify another nattering nitwit of negativity.

2 things.......

Both the CNN and the MSNBC websites have search engines that are pretty decent, and will search either (a) the whole web, or (b) just that particular site.

With the specificity of the news networks (CNN and MSNBC), I'd be willing to bet that this is a high school or college assignment.

Do your own fucking homework ya lazy bastard.

The point is that Obama is being very successful. Much more so than the previous President. And the creeps on this board are praying for his failure, no matter at what cost to our nation.

I am hoping for the failure of Obama's bad policies (Stimulus Bill) because of the "Cost" to our nation. It has very little to do with the man's presidency and very much to do with the man's policies. If you can understand this difference, maybe you can stop the name calling and understand where the division lies.

I am hoping for the failure of Obama's bad policies (Stimulus Bill) because of the "Cost" to our nation. It has very little to do with the man's presidency and very much to do with the man's policies. If you can understand this difference, maybe you can stop the name calling and understand where the division lies.

No, 'tards and fuckwads like you and your ilk in the Republican party are pissed because you lost.

Obama is fucking president. Deal with it. All the Repugnicans really want to do is hope that Obama fails, then they will tell the country "we told you so", and then follow that up with telling every one that we are going to have to do things their way.

Sour fucking grapes if you ask me.

And.....hoping for the failure of Obama is really FUCKING STUPID! That is like hoping that the coach for your favorite NFL team fails (Obama), because the owner (the voters) put in a coach that you don't like.

Wanna end up with a 0 and 13 record? I sure as hell don't, we can't take much more of this partisan bickering bullshit, as Bush 43 damn near broke this country during his tenure.

You republicans need to pull the sticks out of your collective asses, get onboard and start doing the job that the people of this country elected you for......improving the quality of life for everyone from your area, not fucking with the President just because you've got your knickers in a twist.

Grow up GOP.

Obama is very popular right now because BUSH II was so bad by comparison, that's all there is to it.

If his policies (or just dumb luck) turns things around even somewhat, he will be lauded as an American hero.

If his policies fail (or bad things happen entirely outside of his control that make the economy even worse) then he will be turned out of office and the next set of insiders will take the helm.

In bad economic times the ECONOMY is all that really matters.

Give it time techie. I don't have to hope that Obama's plan will fail, it is, if it's limited to massive posk barrel spending as in this bill I know it will and you would too if you'd pull your lips away from Obama's butt cheek long enough to do some actual constructive thinking for once. 11,000 pages designed to do nothing but camouflage the usual Democratic pludering of the private sector in order to finance even their most lackluster wet dreams and you think this is actually going to help anyone anywhere create a job in which the salary isn't drawn from the taxpayers?

Forum List

Back