War Is Coming

hope that's the case 'hipeter' but I don't know the numbers and even if your claim is true what century in the future will the 'muslims' stop cutting off peoples heads . [see isis]

hope that's the case 'hipeter' but I don't know the numbers and even if your claim is true what century in the future will the 'muslims' stop cutting off peoples heads . [see isis]

Let's play the idiot game and decide that islam has a right to be
600 years behind Christianity ------because it was invented 600
years after Christianity------I like that idiot game

Let's play the idiot game and decide that islam has a right to be
600 years behind Christianity ------because it was invented 600
years after Christianity------I like that idiot game

The temporal anomaly excuse is one of the big three the apologists use as they imitate other apologists who imitate other apologists for Islamism.

The other two are the fallacy of degree and the fallacy of prevalence (often times offered together). These are called Tu Quoque fallacies because they attempt to defend one thing through claims others do it.

In the case of the fallacy of prevalence, the propagandist will defend an Islamic attitude that might represent 60 or 70 percent of the population by bringing up a similar attitude that represents 1 % of Christians or Jews, offering this as if there were really no difference between the religions.

In the case of the fallacy of degree, they bring up something that is merely objectionable in Christianity or Judaism to support something that is egregious in Islam. "Oh, those gay men hanging from the gallows? Just look at how these Christians won't bake a cake for a gay wedding. It's just the same, see?

There are two types of people who indulge in this sort of sophistry -- those who do it knowingly and those who simply lack the intelligence to be able to discern differences. The latter group operates under the prime directive that they are absolutely required to defend everything about Islam to earn their cred as a right, proper lefty. The former group is made up of those manipulating the latter group in order to create this impression that such automatic defense is a requirement. .

well he11 , I think that some on board know what he is Rosie . The others don't see what he is or don't admit what he is or they approve of what he is . Course I could be wrong but damage is still being done to the country and he is the guy doing the damage .

Forum List

Back