War drums: Japanese warships to join US fleet near N. Korea

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Navy destroyers will join USS Carl Vinson for military drills amid fears Pyongyang plans further nuclear and missile tests. Japan is preparing to send several warships to join a US aircraft carrier strike group heading for the Korean peninsula, in a show of force designed to deter North Korea from conducting further missile and nuclear tests.
WAR DRUMS: Japanese warships to join US fleet near North Korea as tensions rise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh don't think anything about this., They are just wasting money while pretending to play a live version of a video game situation. I mean after all the US has never been attacked before < nooooot > .
EMP would wake the sheep the hell up LOL Oh but wait they'd blame Trump then expect him to send out FEMA to save their dumbasses lol.

"Yippee ki-yay"

goody goody WW3 is almost here......

:mad-61:

who else wants war apart from the the military–industrial complex ???? and neocons warmongers and Clinton and such kind of scum?

not American people

so sad :(

who else wants war apart from the the military–industrial complex ???? and neocons warmongers and Clinton and such kind of scum?

not American people

so sad :(
Well like all pacifists your argument skye is de facto in favor of war in the future when it will be worse with N.Korea armed with nuclear ICBM's.

Whether you realize it or not.

Your post is the most stupid post I have ever seen you make.

Moron.

(... an exact quote !!!)

:D

Seems like Trump is serious about addressing the serious fuck up of the Clinton/Bush/Obama policy of allowing those insane wackos to develop nuclear technology.

Trump isn't one to bury his head in the sand.

EMP would wake the sheep the hell up LOL Oh but wait they'd blame Trump then expect him to send out FEMA to save their dumbasses lol.
Hey bonus points you manages to slip in three tin hatter elements into one sentence:
1. EMP
2. FEMA
3. Sheep wake up

You get the "living cliche" rule for the InfoWars category today.

I hope someone is watching those Japs to make sure they don't suddenly veer off towards Pearl Harbor.

Last edited:
Navy destroyers will join USS Carl Vinson for military drills amid fears Pyongyang plans further nuclear and missile tests. Japan is preparing to send several warships to join a US aircraft carrier strike group heading for the Korean peninsula, in a show of force designed to deter North Korea from conducting further missile and nuclear tests.
WAR DRUMS: Japanese warships to join US fleet near North Korea as tensions rise

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Oh don't think anything about this., They are just wasting money while pretending to play a live version of a video game situation. I mean after all the US has never been attacked before < nooooot > .

I think calling them warships might be a bit much....

Forum List

Back