War Against the Muslim Faith

screen-shot-2015-01-07-at-9-33-14-am.png

I don't see anything wrong with that picture-----why would Penelope's friends MURDER because of it?

So far we in America have not took revenge on Muslims for the many attacks of the radical ones. I am sure the majority of Muslims do not wish the rest of us harm but how long will that be especially if we keep losing people to this inferior species (ISIS and the other terrorist groups). My fear is that we will begin to see all Muslims as the same and the real war will begin.
This is already happening now with some on the ignorant, hateful right.
I am unaware of anything other than talk. I have not seen any mass shootings in the Muslims place of worship in the US. I have not heard of any bombings in the place of worship of these Muslims. It is my belief that it will change if these murders continue on innocent people in this country. I just don't think we will remain innocent.

actually David Berkowitz is not jewish---he was adopted by jews-----he was a congenital piece of shit like you
And born to a jewish mother.
'
nope---david Berkowitz was born to a CHRISTIAN mother----probably a piece of shit like you-------the poor kid was likely a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome-----do you know that that is "health care worker" ???

Is even on Wiki, check it out:

David Berkowitz was born Richard David Falco on June 1, 1953, in Brooklyn, New York.[1] His mother, Betty Broder, grew up in an impoverished Jewish family and later married Tony Falco, an Italian-American Catholic. The couple ran a fish market together. They separated before Berkowitz's birth: Falco left for another woman, and Broder later had an affair with a married real estate agent, Joseph Kleinman.[2] When she became pregnant, Kleinman threatened to abandon her if she kept the baby, so she put the child up for adoption and listed Falco as the father.[3] Within a few days of his birth, the infant boy was adopted by Pearl and Nathan Berkowitz of the Bronx.[4] The Jewish-American couple were hardware store retailers of modest means, and childless in middle age. They reversed the order of the boy's first and middle names and gave him their own surname, raising young David Richard Berkowitz as their only son.[5][

incorrect information----david berkowitz 's mother was not a jew and adolf hitler was a baptized catholic like you as was josef Mengele. Josef Stalin was of the
eastern orthodox sect of Catholicism. -------Al Capone was a baptized Catholic

Get over it Son of Sam was a Jew.
Dylan Roof was a radical Christian.

You can tell who is Christ's disciples by the love they show. Roof was a radical.
Why do you think Dylan Roof was a "Christian"? There is nothing in the Christian religion that I am aware of that tells anyone to murder much less murder people in worship of Christ.

Yes and the maj. of Christians Politicians lie. His family was Christian and he also was. One can't say , They were not real Christians, then one must admit the radical Muslims , are not real Muslims. As I pointed out, many serial killers were jews, the KKK were evangelical and most radical Christians are the new KKK.

And born to a jewish mother.
'
nope---david Berkowitz was born to a CHRISTIAN mother----probably a piece of shit like you-------the poor kid was likely a victim of fetal alcohol syndrome-----do you know that that is "health care worker" ???

Is even on Wiki, check it out:

David Berkowitz was born Richard David Falco on June 1, 1953, in Brooklyn, New York.[1] His mother, Betty Broder, grew up in an impoverished Jewish family and later married Tony Falco, an Italian-American Catholic. The couple ran a fish market together. They separated before Berkowitz's birth: Falco left for another woman, and Broder later had an affair with a married real estate agent, Joseph Kleinman.[2] When she became pregnant, Kleinman threatened to abandon her if she kept the baby, so she put the child up for adoption and listed Falco as the father.[3] Within a few days of his birth, the infant boy was adopted by Pearl and Nathan Berkowitz of the Bronx.[4] The Jewish-American couple were hardware store retailers of modest means, and childless in middle age. They reversed the order of the boy's first and middle names and gave him their own surname, raising young David Richard Berkowitz as their only son.[5][

incorrect information----david berkowitz 's mother was not a jew and adolf hitler was a baptized catholic like you as was josef Mengele. Josef Stalin was of the
eastern orthodox sect of Catholicism. -------Al Capone was a baptized Catholic

Get over it Son of Sam was a Jew.

You can tell who is Christ's disciples by the love they show. Roof was a radical.
Why do you think Dylan Roof was a "Christian"? There is nothing in the Christian religion that I am aware of that tells anyone to murder much less murder people in worship of Christ.

Yes and the maj. of Christians Politicians lie. His family was Christian and he also was. One can't say , They were not real Christians, then one must admit the radical Muslims , are not real Muslims. As I pointed out, many serial killers were jews, the KKK were evangelical and most radical Christians are the new KKK.

roflmao-----the thief, murderer, pillager, childmolester, rapist----muhummad ibn abdullah was not a real muslim. Some 35 years ago there was a schizophrenic murderer with a background of being abandoned by his real
family of mostly non jews---brought up by some jews----proportionate to population----most criminals in the USA are white trash like Penelope and almost all mass genocidal Nazi pigs in world war II era were catholic Nazi scum like penelope

Dylan Roof murdered in the cause of "WHITE SUPREMACY"----not Christianity-------Muhummad Youseff of Chattanooga-----murdered in the
cause of ISLAAAAM for muhummad the rapist pig. Different people have
different motives and different ideologies

Dylan Roof murdered in the cause of "WHITE SUPREMACY"----not Christianity-------Muhummad Youseff of Chattanooga-----murdered in the

Love the way you did that, Many Christians are also white supremists.

We do not know why he did what he did, Youseff, so it has not be dertermined.

Love the way you did that, Many Christians are also white supremists.

We do not know why he did what he did, Youseff, so it has not be dertermined.

yes-----many Christians are white supremacists------Nazi pigs----I lived in a town during my childhood that had not a single black family in the whole place-----as a kid I was naïve----I thought that it was just a matter of no black wanting a house there. -----but nope-----they were bonafide Nazi shit like you------Youseff did it for ALLAH----you have not been keeping up with the news-----he is the muslim equivalent of shit like you. Nazis and Muslims get along very well. You know that fact------the literature you parrot is full of support for muslim JIHAD

The Quran teaches Muslims to hate unbelievers. It says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell. The Quran promotes tribalism and war against unbelievers, and says it is all the words of God.
Therefore all Muslims are potential recruits in a war against the rest of us.
the bible says the exact same thing about nonbelievers. no religion has done more killing in its name than christianity

No it doesn't. The Bible doesn't tell us to hate anyone.
quite frankly, all religeons have conflicting points, one of the reasons I am athiest, but there were many times when "God" had people go to war and murder others. also, ever heard of the crusades? burning of heretics at the stake?

The Quran teaches Muslims to hate unbelievers. It says the curse of God is on unbelievers and they will burn in eternal hell. The Quran promotes tribalism and war against unbelievers, and says it is all the words of God.
the bible says the exact same thing about nonbelievers. no religion has done more killing in its name than christianity

quite frankly, all religeons have conflicting points, one of the reasons I am athiest, but there were many times when "God" had people go to war and murder others. also, ever heard of the crusades? burning of heretics at the stake?

quite frankly----you are quite dim. There is no doubt that IN THE PAST----
Christianity has been responsible for lots of religion galvanized killing------and lots of religion galvanized injustice-----the operative words being IN THE PAST-----
as have some other religions--------not quite so massively ----IN THE PAST---the only religion other than communism TODAY into massive religion galvanized killing and gross injustice is----ISLAM (today being----like in the past 50 years and counting) As for this thread----it makes the utterly false claim that there is
a WAR AGAINST THE MUSLIM FAITH--------yeah? where?-----the war by muslims against non muslims in ONGOING and had been ongoing for 1400 years. The OP is a fraud, but it is a very typical claim by muslims which they use to JUSTIFY their own barbarity against non muslims or any group that they deem "not muslim enough"

Christianity has been responsible for lots of religion galvanized killing------and lots of religion galvanized injustice-----the operative words being IN THE PAST-----
as have some other religions--------not quite so massively ----IN THE PAST---the only religion other than communism TODAY into massive religion galvanized killing and gross injustice is----ISLAM (today being----like in the past 50 years and counting) As for this thread----it makes the utterly false claim that there is
a WAR AGAINST THE MUSLIM FAITH--------yeah? where?-----the war by muslims against non muslims in ONGOING and had been ongoing for 1400 years. The OP is a fraud, but it is a very typical claim by muslims which they use to JUSTIFY their own barbarity against non muslims or any group that they deem "not muslim enough"
the "Christianity has killed more..." argument is just to shut up the stupid people who think that because a few Muslims are terrorists, they all are. also, communism is not a religion.

t there were many times when "God" had people go to war and murder others...

No there were not. Ever heard of free will?
actually, I have, and the people chose to do what god told them to.

It seems you don't understand what "free will" means, or what "God" means for that matter. Lots of people like you claim to have rejected faith when the fact is that the concepts are just beyond your capacity to grasp.

the "Christianity has killed more..." argument is just to shut up the stupid people who think that because a few Muslims are terrorists, they all are. also, communism is not a religion.

communism is an ideology so PERVASIVE when adopted that it is like a religion------my POV-----and it leads to genocides. "a few muslims"?------
is kinda like saying only a few Nazis supported the idea of murdering massively
in concentration camps. Wrong----the ideology----"islam" supports genocide of non muslims. Shariah law is designed to facilitate genocide. How many non muslim communities are there in Saudi Arabia? A mere 1400 years ago----Saudi Arabia was VERY CULTURALLY DIVERSE any theories as to what happened to the ------Zoroastrians,, jews, Christians ----and ---'others'??? they simply dissolved on their own?. Yemen is a nice example-----what happened to "EVERYONE ELSE"? Pakistan is a good example-----it certainly losts its diversity as did AFGHANISTAN-----even Iran is well on its way---whatever happened to PERSIA?

Forum List

Back