WAPO reporter: Kashoggi was DISMEMBERED with a bone saw while still alive & disposed of

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

Yes bomb Saudi Arabia, this should happen but we know it will not, The House of Saud should be turned into dust.

It will likely come to that some day. In the mean time I am content with letting these barbarians kill each other off. We can clean up what is left afterwards.

If the Turks have the tapes why haven't they been leaked yet? Sounds like a bit of a "fake" story; GET THE FACTS!!!

This sounds like bullshit though.

Greg

Yes and if they have the tapes why aren't the perpetrators in a jail cell.

Murder is murder unless you are complicit.

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

But you got involved in Iraq, Libya, Syria etc so why hands off on the filthy Saudi's? Saudi Arabia should be bombed and also have Sanctions put on it. America has 60 years of near constant interfering in Sovereign Nations either overtly or covertly, so again illustrating COMPLETE hypocrisy Saudi Arabia like a TINY amount of other nations with HORRENDOUS human rights records and who operate essentially as Terrorist Rogue States themselves America and the majority of The West licks the buttocks of and protects.

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
We have a First Amendment and a Statue of Liberty. Should we offer asylum to any persecuted journalists?

The OP is off the deep end claiming President Trump or Republicans are “friends” with Saudi barbarians. We’ve played the smile and handshake game and buy their oil we need, but we all know they are the enemy.

Personally I am all for carpet bombing these barbarians into the history books, and making Saudi Arabia an Islamic free land while we pump the oil wells dry. But I doubt that is what the OP really wants.

The only reason regressives are up in arms is because the man killed was a Muslim Brotherhood terrorist promoter working in Washington for a newspaper (surprise).

They are also hoping this leads to another Saudi led oil embargo to trigger a huge economic downturn on President Trump’s watch. The only thing regressive shit stains like the OP care about is destroying America and Western Civilization.

The Democrap 'bum rush' is on!

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
And no, we aren't complicit in this.....unless you are just being partisan.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

Saudi Arabia already should have been treated as a Pariah State, it already should have had ALL sanctions on it, it already should have been carpet bombed, these things for their role in September 11, their harbouring of Al-Qaeda monsters, their financial support for Islamist Terrorist Organisations AND their disgusting and heinous Genocide of the Yemeni peoples including carpet bombing and deliberate starvation.

The West is totally hypocritical, fuck the arms deals, how are sanctions on Russia justified while the Satanic MONSTERS of Saudi Arabia are given blow jobs by Western leaders and also sold Weapons of Murder to MURDER the Yemeni peoples, Yemen the poorest nation in the Middle East and Western nations have blood on their hands THEY also are responsible for the MURDER of Yemeni men, women, children and infants and now this journalist disappears in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey and the pathetic West is all but but but because fucking arms deals are MORE important. TOTAL DISGRACE on ALL levels.

Instead of the POINTLESS invasion of Iraq, Saudi Arabia AND Pakistan should have been carpet bombed, WTF The House of Saud just sits there LAUGHING at how pathetic Western leaders are that they are SO stuck up The House of Saud's filthy buttocks and also Israel are a disgrace because they SUPPORT the Saudi carpet bombing and deliberate starvation of the Yemeni peoples.

talk to a YEMENI-------the disaster in Yemen is a matter of Iranian intervention.
PS---Saudi Arabia is not "carpet bombing Yemen". Iran supplies the bombs and
weapons that render the streets of Yemen red with blood

Turkey hasTAPE. So the the medical 'coroner' was brought along to torture him to the MAXIMUM pain that could be inflicted and by DISMEMBERING him while he was till alive to conveniently cart him away. "Horrendous screams" could be heard.

Savage bastards! TRUMP's friends and 'customers'. Bushes business partners. Our allies. And we just sent the SEC of STATE to throw shade on them. There aren't words. We are accomplices--even if it is AFTER the fact.

(I WANT BOTH GEORGE BUSHES TO BE PLAYED THE TAPES AND MADE TO LISTEN)

• Tubaigy began to cut Khashoggi’s body up on a table in the study
  • while he was still alive, tthe Turkish source said.
  • The killing took seven minutes, the source said.
  • As he started to dismember the body, Tubaigy put on earphones
  • and listened to music. He advised other members of the squad to do the same.
  • “When I do this job, I listen to music. You should do [that] too,” Tubaigy
  • was recorded as saying, the source told MEE.

Jamal Khashoggi tortured with bone saw for 7 minutes while Saudi killer drowned out screams with music: Turkish source

default.gif

TRAVIS GETTYS
17 OCT 2018 AT 06:17 ET

26087328517_9ec74dcb14_b-410x220.jpg

Journalist Jamal Khashoggi was tortured and dismembered over seven minutes while he was still alive, according to a Turkish source who heard an audio recording of the murder.

The Washington Post columnist was abducted Oct. 2 from the consul-general’s office at the Saudi consulate in Istanbul and dragged into a study next door — and a witness downstairs heard horrendous screams, reported Middle East Eye....

www.rawstory.com/2018/10/jamal-khashoggi-tortured-bone-saw-7-minutes-saudi-killer-drowned-screams-music/
We have a First Amendment and a Statue of Liberty. Should we offer asylum to any persecuted journalists?

He was already a journalist for that disgusting bird cage liner The Washington Compost.

Thanks for the article, but it is waaay too early to start disparaging anyone at this time.
Nobody has all the facts, yet. Let's get them before we start pointing fingers, right?

Saudi Arabia already should have been treated as a Pariah State, it already should have had ALL sanctions on it, it already should have been carpet bombed, these things for their role in September 11, their harbouring of Al-Qaeda monsters, their financial support for Islamist Terrorist Organisations AND their disgusting and heinous Genocide of the Yemeni peoples including carpet bombing and deliberate starvation.

The West is totally hypocritical, fuck the arms deals, how are sanctions on Russia justified while the Satanic MONSTERS of Saudi Arabia are given blow jobs by Western leaders and also sold Weapons of Murder to MURDER the Yemeni peoples, Yemen the poorest nation in the Middle East and Western nations have blood on their hands THEY also are responsible for the MURDER of Yemeni men, women, children and infants and now this journalist disappears in the Saudi Embassy in Turkey and the pathetic West is all but but but because fucking arms deals are MORE important. TOTAL DISGRACE on ALL levels.

Instead of the POINTLESS invasion of Iraq, Saudi Arabia AND Pakistan should have been carpet bombed, WTF The House of Saud just sits there LAUGHING at how pathetic Western leaders are that they are SO stuck up The House of Saud's filthy buttocks and also Israel are a disgrace because they SUPPORT the Saudi carpet bombing and deliberate starvation of the Yemeni peoples.

talk to a YEMENI-------the disaster in Yemen is a matter of Iranian intervention.

Saudi Arabia IS carpet bombing Yemen and they have been for nearly two years so take your fanatical Anti-Iran and Pro-Saudi Arabia thing to someone else and the Saudi bombs are sold to them by mainly America and the British and it's American and British bombs that the Saudi Air Force are carpet bombing Yemen with and it's a fucking disgrace.

The Saudis kills it's citizens for sedition. I really don't see why our government should get involved.

I agree. Its a murder in Turkey let them handle it.

It has absolutely nothing to do with America.
Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?

He was a traitor to his own. I have no pity for such people.

Of course he was, but Saudi Arabia still should be bombed and have Sanctions put on them for ALL the other things they do and have done and continue to do.

Really? So we should just continue and kiss their feet and be all cozy with them and show the world the Saudi's are good people to do business with?

Yes continue to kiss their feet and give them blow jobs, who cares about anything else the oil and the arms deals are just MORE important :rolleyes-41:

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

Why is a certain someone that resides in the White House dragging his feet on getting to the bottom of this, and is promoting the clear lies from Saudi Arabia as to what really happened?
-------------------------------- seems to me that info will come out as it is found or released . Trump sent Pompeo , i don't know what else can be done about the possible killing or murder of a guy that is / was a resident of the USA and who worked for an American newspaper Marc.

Saudi Arabia IS carpet bombing Yemen and they have been for nearly two years so take your fanatical Anti-Iran and Pro-Saudi Arabia thing to someone else and the Saudi bombs are sold to them by mainly America and the British and it's American and British bombs that the Saudi Air Force are carpet bombing Yemen with and it's a fucking disgrace.

your concept of time is HILARIOUS-----the Iranian galvanized civil war in
Yemen has been ongoing for more than 10 years----Iranian supported
Houthis have been attacking Saudi Arabia for more than six years. Iran is
HAPPILY fomenting a war in ARABIA ---(popularly known as yemen and Saudi
Arabia) -----for control on the black turd in the sand that muhummad kissed
<yuck>

Trump has already said that money is more important than moral obligations.

We should have seen this coming, as his entire political agenda has been based on deregulation, cutting taxes, and making it easier for the rich to keep on getting richer. Do whatever it takes to make more money today, and forget about the future and how it will be affected. I mean it doesn't matter if we mortgage our future to do what's best today... I mean if everything goes to shit we can just file for bankruptcy and not pay our bills as a country right?

Well we missed our chance after 9-11.

That's when we should have flattened SA.

that would have been silly-----think of the OIL IN THAT THAR SAND

Forum List

Back