Wanted: Rape Victims to Become Suicide Bombers

This is a sad article and also a sad reminder of ignorance on this board.

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

This is the work of a terrorist organization not Islam.

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

Always the same argument. It's not Islam, its just terrorist! Sorry bud, suicide bombers rationalize and justify their actions via Islam, Mohammed the rapist, murder and child molester and the koran. You know the 21 virgins!
The KKK justifies there racism and criminal actions on the Bible and Christ.

Are they representive of Christians and Christianity?
Not in my view. Yet I will gladly tell you or anyone else that also. Will you do the same when it comes to Islamic terrorist or Muslims that are wacked out?

Yes, Robert, I realize.

So, she's religious, so what? Did she rape anyone and strap a bomb to them? Where's your outrage at the subject of the OP? You just want to pigeonhole people to make yourself feel superior?

What the heck, way to follow the political trend. It's open season on American Christian "wingnuts" so please spare the poor misunderstood Muslim terrorist from their extremely dangerous sarcasm! Well done! :clap2:

She's a religious wingnut who has shown hate for others

I'm a Christian myself you fool

and people like Allie embrarass Christianity.

Many times she can be the perfect example of why many hate Christianity.

So you're selective in your catering to perceived hatred? :eusa_whistle:

Robert's post, the one you keep referring to, only mentions Allie as being part of a larger group of posters who are ignorant about Islam and who regularly display their ignorance but somehow you've determined that both he and I have singled her out. My post doesn't even mention her. I guess you do this kind of stuff for attention. Maybe you'll get some from Allie too.

Good luck with your efforts.

Always the same argument. It's not Islam, its just terrorist! Sorry bud, suicide bombers rationalize and justify their actions via Islam, Mohammed the rapist, murder and child molester and the koran. You know the 21 virgins!

Not in my view. Yet I will gladly tell you or anyone else that also. Will you do the same when it comes to Islamic terrorist or Muslims that are wacked out?
Depends on what you define as wacked out muslims :confused:

Cheerio Robert, good effort! :rofl:

In all fairness to Robert, it's not his fault you make no sense.

That was post number 17 in this thread.

Can you show me where exactly someone was such a "hater" that prompted you to make this outrageous statement?

Note ABikerSailor had yet to post prior to your ridiculous accusations. :cuckoo:
Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

Now go back to gushing over how Allie Babylon is America's sweetheart.

:rofl: Robert slammed Allie and you piled on. That's how I perceived it.

I disagree with Allie on different topics, but you seem to be pigeonholing her here. I think she makes good points and deserves not to be piled on. I guess I miss a lot of what some of these other posters have said in other threads. I saw Allie posting in the abortion thread and she does very honorable work in human services.

Can you show me where exactly someone was such a "hater" that prompted you to make this outrageous statement?

Note ABikerSailor had yet to post prior to your ridiculous accusations. :cuckoo:
Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

I disagree with Allie on different topics, but you seem to be pigeonholing her here. I think she makes good points and deserves not to be piled on. I guess I miss a lot of what some of these other posters have said in other threads. I saw Allie posting in the abortion thread and she does very honorable work in human services.

I was responding to Allie's comments. What don't you get about that? And yes, you do miss a lot of what is said in other threads.

This is a sad article and also a sad reminder of ignorance on this board.

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

Yet no Christian country in the 21st century supports them, makes them main-stream and makes them their leaders. No country in the world at the moment makes the KKK ideology their rule of law. Can't say the same about Islam. Actually its the exact opposite.

Also the KKK is based more on racism and racial superiority rather than religious superiority, like the Islamist!

Last edited:

Depends on what you define as wacked out muslims :confused:
I'd say anyone is whack out that is willing to destroy others. That includes rapist, terrorist, those who would throw acid in some girls face for going to school, those who would put innocent people in the line of fire for their cause, suicide bombers come to mind. It really does not matter what religion they claim to be from yet Muslims are getting the rap these days because crazy people are doing crazy stupid stuff in the name of Islam.

Christians get their share when the nuts run under the cover of claimed Christian principles to mutilate, murder, etc....

I have yet to hear you denounce such actions very well?????

Yet no Christian country in the 21st century supports them, makes them main-stream and makes them their leaders. No country in the world at the moment makes the KKK ideology their rule of law. Can't say the same about Islam. Actually its the exact opposite.

Also the KKK is based more on racism and racial superiority rather than religious superiority, like the Islamist!
No Islamic country in the world supports terrorists.

So what's your point?

Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

I was responding to Allie's comments. What don't you get about that? And yes, you do miss a lot of what is said in other threads.

What about what you said to Political Chic?

These are your certified hate mongers? Allie and Political Chic? :cuckoo:

:rofl:

Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

But since I never even mentioned her name or referred to any one poster. And since Robert's post referred to more than just Allie it woulds appear you made the whole thing up about me "pigeonholing her here". Not sure what what Allie might have said in some other thread has to do with this one and your accusations. Since you made a point to claim I could not include Biker Sailor as part of the group I was referring to in the post you objected to, I wonder why it's okay for you to bring up posts by Allie that don't even occur in this thread?
If anyone is doing any slamming, it's you slamming me and Robert. For things you "perceive".

Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

But since I never even mentioned her name or referred to any one poster. And since Robert's post referred to more than just Allie it woulds appear you made the whole thing up about me "pigeonholing her here". Not sure what what Allie might have said in some other thread has to do with this one and your accusations. Since you made a point to claim I could not include Biker Sailor as part of the group I was referring to in the post you objected to, I wonder why it's okay for you to bring up posts by Allie that don't even occur in this thread?
If anyone is doing any slamming, it's you slamming me and Robert. For things you "perceive".

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise.

Good effort, Robert. But methinks this thread is just being perceived...

:eusa_whistle: Sorry for the misunderstanding. Maybe it's me.

You have a very confused post here Ghook.

Sharia law cannot be compared to KKK ideology.
Islamic countries are not the only theocracies in the 21 century.
If the Klan is not a religious organisation why do they burn crosses on lawns?

Then you say "the Islamist" is like the KKK, "based more on racism and racial superiority rather than religious superiority".

Sounds like you are contradicting yourself.

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise.

You're forgiven for cherry picking.

You're forgiven for cherry picking.

Listen, I posted in this thread this morning.

You made a statement in post number 17 that I took offense to since I was one of the few people who had posted in "this thread" prior to that. I didn't see what prompted that post from you and I responded.

I don't know what Anguille is going on about. There was no Muslim bashing up to the point where she made her statement.

No Islamic country in the world supports terrorists.

So what's your point?

Really? Have you watched the news lately?

I'll clue ya in..........

The Taliban is a terrorist organization that practices Islam. They believe in keeping women ignorant, as well as are looking to dominate the world. Only trouble is, they can't cooperate between the Sunni, Shia and Kurds. Of the whole bunch, only the Kurds seem to have any kind of sense.

Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Iraq, as well as other Islamic murderous thug influenced countries, tend to openly support (as in Afghanistan), or secretly support (as in the others) the Taliban.

Those motherfuckers are trying to infect the rest of the world. I hope England boots all of 'em out of the Emerald Isles, and tells them to go feed the sharks. Incidentally, I also kinda think that there are a lot of strange things that they're doing.......I kinda think that some of 'em (if not all) are telepathic. Why? Simple......Abraham (Ishmael's father) was said to "have walked before HaShem". Now.....God has a lot of power, and, well.....think about it like a nuclear reactor (aka the sun), and if you walk close to Him, you're gonna end up irradiated, and it's gonna change your DNA.

Abraham fathered Ishmael, because Sarah couldn't have children at that time, and he did it with Hagar.

Hagar wanted Ishmael to receive the blessing because Ishmael was older than Sarah's son.

They were kicked out of the tribe.

Next thing ya know? They were wandering around Saudi, around Mecca, and a demon (who said they were an angel) showed up and created the Zam-Zam well.

From there? Well.....Islam was founded. Incidentally, I think that the whole reason that they won't let depictions of Mohammed or Allah be shown is because they both are demons, and if people saw what they really looked like? They'd denounce them straight away and Islam would be over.

And........another question about Islam........

Did you know that the second most used word in the Koran, right after Allah is "ilm"?

Ilm means "knowledge".

Now.......since that is what it means, and it was highly prized in the Koran, why is it that they continually keep themselves in ignorance by only memorizing the Koran, while ignoring science, theology, mathematics, and other disciplines? Additionally, if ilm is so prized, then can you please explain why it is only allowed to a few?

Just giving someone a knife, gun, cell phone and bomb does NOT MAKE THEM A RIGHTEOUS WARRIOR. IT MAKES THEM COWARDS AND PUSSIES BECAUSE THEY DON'T KNOW HOW TO LEARN AS THEY'VE ALREADY MADE THEMSELVES IGNORANT.

Sucking Sunnidiot.......tell me again how great Islam is.

Forum List

Back