Wanted: Rape Victims to Become Suicide Bombers

There is nothing in the Koran, the book of basic Islamic teachings, that permits or sanctions honor killings. However, the view of women as property with no rights of their own is deeply rooted in Islamic culture, Tahira Shahid Khan, a professor specializing in women's issues at the Aga Khan University in Pakistan, wrote in Chained to Custom, a review of honor killings published in 1999.
Thousands of Women Killed for Family "Honor"

While it isn't their religion that tells them to do it, and while these types of killings are not unique to middle eastern countries, it is a part of many islamic cultures.

Now terrorists have found a way to use the muslim's culture as a tool.

This is a sad article and also a sad reminder of ignorance on this board.

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

This is the work of a terrorist organization not Islam.

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

The only conclusion that I can draw from this fatuous crap that you posted is that it represents a cry for attention from a beardless youth. Unfortunately, I'm going to respond rather than put you in the corner and water you twice, as you deserve.

All the even-handed "libs" like nothing better than seeing equivalence between events that took place a thousand years ago, such as the Crusades, and the myriad of horrors perpetrated by the Koranic radicals of the current era.

Give me your list of abortion clinic bombings starting with the most recent. Now, how about listing the bombings, the beheadings, acid in the face of young girls, hostage taking, raping, etc. EQUIVALENT?

BTW, check out some of the numbers in these articles, then apologize for insulting any board members. Here is the Award for Unintentional Humor: you using the word ignorance.

A third of Muslim students back killings - Times Online

Jihad Watch: Tiny minority of extremists update: Indonesia Survey shows wide support for radical Islam

CNSNews.com - UK Poll Shows Extremism Among Muslim Students

Here is the Muslim attitude survey story. The full survey with the questions can be downloaded here. To no surprise, the liberal media goes to great lengths to paint a rosy picture of a dim finding. There are 2.35 million Muslims living in the United States, so let’s show the real math with the percentages:
Muslim American Support for Terrorism (Public Opinion Poll) » Right Pundits

Now I have to go and slap my own wrist for actually responding to what is clearly public school dogma.

I totally agree with you. :clap2:

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

Good effort, Robert. But methinks this thread is just being perceived as a place for doing their daily Muslim bashing by the resident Muslim haters. They are very vocal yet minor segment of the population who just has to have a target for the hate and spite that wells up inside themselves everyday. It probably stems from some sort of diverted self hatred. People like this will always exist and are pretty much hopelessly forever trapped in their state of impotent rage and anxiety. These Muslim bashers are no different from other hate mongers, it's just that in their case their target is one of today's most vulnerable religious groups, considering current world events and geography and Bush's holy war on terror. In the past these posters would have singled out Jews, Catholics, blacks, gays, women, Communists, Southerners, Northerners, you name it, any current and popular scapegoat for their targets.

Common sense and rational debate has little effect on these posters. However, it's worth it to point out their bogus talking points now and then. Because innocent and confused readers can sometimes get sucked into their games. And then other innocent people could end up getting harmed.

So I thank you for your post. :clap2:

That's a lot of fantastical projection going on right there, Anguille. And what a surprise you think you're so much more enlightened than everyone else on yet another subject. :cuckoo:

BTW - Other than Allie's sarcastic joke, can you point to exactly where all the supposed "Muslim bashing" was going on before Robert made his post? :eusa_liar:

I call her statement a sarcastic joke because unlike you, I have faith in her being the caring person she presents herself to be. What kind of person is so desperate to feel superior that they have to project such utter bullshit on another?

I mean, really, it's not like Allie raped anyone and strapped a bomb to them to save their honor or anything. I suggest you quit pretending you know what's in other people's hearts. :eusa_hand:

Good effort, Robert. But methinks this thread is just being perceived as a place for doing their daily Muslim bashing by the resident Muslim haters. They are very vocal yet minor segment of the population who just has to have a target for the hate and spite that wells up inside themselves everyday. It probably stems from some sort of diverted self hatred. People like this will always exist and are pretty much hopelessly forever trapped in their state of impotent rage and anxiety. These Muslim bashers are no different from other hate mongers, it's just that in their case their target is one of today's most vulnerable religious groups, considering current world events and geography and Bush's holy war on terror. In the past these posters would have singled out Jews, Catholics, blacks, gays, women, Communists, Southerners, Northerners, you name it, any current and popular scapegoat for their targets.

Common sense and rational debate has little effect on these posters. However, it's worth it to point out their bogus talking points now and then. Because innocent and confused readers can sometimes get sucked into their games. And then other innocent people could end up getting harmed.

That's a lot of fantastical projection going on right there, Anguille. And what a surprise you think you're so much more enlightened than everyone else on yet another subject. :cuckoo:

BTW - Other than Allie's sarcastic joke, can you point to exactly where all the supposed "Muslim bashing" was going on before Robert made his post? :eusa_liar:

I call her statement a sarcastic joke because unlike you, I have faith in her being the caring person she presents herself to be. What kind of person is so desperate to feel superior that they have to project such utter bullshit on another?

I mean, really, it's not like Allie raped anyone and strapped a bomb to them to save their honor or anything. I suggest you quit pretending you know what's in other people's hearts. :eusa_hand:

You DO REALIZE that I was talking about Allie when I made those comments right?

And Allie is a religious wingnut who has showed it time and time again on this board.

:lol:

I suggest you take your own advice.

I wonder why whenever a crime is committed, the religion of the accused is only mentioned if he/she is Muslim or Mormon?

I wonder why whenever a crime is committed, the religion of the accused is only mentioned if he/she is Muslim or Mormon?

That's my point. You don't see "Christian kills man" or "Jew kills family" in the news.

Nope nope nope, only if it's a Muslim/member of Islam and rarely so often; Mormons. (Though Mormons are usually mentioned only if it's polygamy).

Yeah, I'm predisposed to giving her the benefit of the doubt.

You assume she hates all Muslims JUST because they're Muslims. You assume YOU are such a better person than she is. You obviously NEED to believe that. :cuckoo:

So who's the one really doing the hating here, genius?

That's my point. You don't see "Christian kills man" or "Jew kills family" in the news.

Nope nope nope, only if it's a Muslim/member of Islam and rarely so often; Mormons. (Though Mormons are usually mentioned only if it's polygamy).
Not sure what that has to do with this topic. I have a feeling that if Christians or Mormons used honor killing targets as suicide bombers we'd hear about it.

You assume she hates all Muslims JUST because they're Muslims. You assume YOU are such a better person than she is. You obviously NEED to believe that. :cuckoo:

You? Sorry, Val, I'm just not that into you. :tongue:

You? Sorry, Val, I'm just not that into you. :tongue:

What a surprise. More deflection. :cuckoo:

Well considering that some idiot on this thread said that there was only 1 honor killing in the US over in Ga., I present the following article.......

Murder in the Family: Honor Killings in America

Saturday, July 26, 2008

When she was just 19, Sandeela Kanwal traveled from America to Pakistan for an arranged marriage to a cousin twice her age.

Less than six years later, she was dead — strangled — and her father, Chaudhry Rashid, was arrested by police as the suspect for what some have called an "honor killing."

After their marriage, Kanwal had lived in the United States apart from her husband, who remained in Pakistan. She was reunited with him in April at her family home in Atlanta, but he moved to Chicago days later, leaving her alone once again.

On July 1, Kanwal filed for divorce, a prospect her father, a 52-year-old immigrant from Pakistan, would not entertain. Investigators say that after an argument on the night of July 5, he strangled Kanwal with a bungee cord. He could not accept the "disgrace" a divorce or affair would bring on his family, according to police.

The United Nations estimates that as many as 5,000 women are murdered in such honor killings each year for offenses like immodesty or refusing an arranged marriage. They may be on the rise in the U.S., as seen anecdotally in Kanwal's death and a handful of other prominent attacks:

• Fifty-year-old Yaser Abdel Said became the focus of a massive manhunt after he allegedly killed his teenage daughters Sarah and Amina — for dating boys against his will. Relatives say he tried to marry off Amina in his native Egypt when she was 16, and he hasn't been seen since the girls were shot to death on New Year's Day.

• Zein Isa, a Palestinian terrorist who lived in St. Louis, was convicted of killing his daughter Palestina in 1989. Investigators say he was furious she had a black boyfriend, went to a school dance and got a job at Wendy's. Palestina's mother held her down as Isa plunged a 9-inch knife into his daughter's chest, actions the FBI picked up on a microphone as they investigated Isa for his terrorist ties.

• Waheed Mohammad, a 22-year-old immigrant from Afghanistan, was shamed by his sister, who he thought was a "bad Muslim girl." At his mother's behest, investigators say, he tried to "stop" his sister, stabbing her multiple times, though she survived and spoke to FOX News.

FOXNews.com - Murder in the Family: Honor Killings in America - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News

Try again.

Oh yeah......let's also talk about the Islamic fucks that strap suicide vests to kids and then tell them to go up to American and NATO soldiers. Those kids were only 6 years old.

Let's also talk about getting women to become suicide bombers because the Islamic assholes who call themselves men have screwed up their lives that they don't feel any desire to do anything else other than end it all.

Let's talk about the various shieks and clerics in that fucked up demonic religion that rally day after day against anything not Islam, and express a sincere desire to destroy it.

Let's also talk about the way that Islamic pricks run around blowing up not only the artifacts from other religions, but their own as well. Anyone remember the Golden Mosque?

I've studied Islam. I've checked out the Koran. Matter of fact, around 3 years ago, I was one of the biggest defenders of the Islamic faith that there was on another message board.

I've since seen the errors of my ways.

Eventually, Islam is going to go the way of the Washingtonians and other fizzled out religions. Why? Simple......they keep killing their own people. Did you realize that the majority of the population in the ME is under 30, or over 60? The reason is simple.....they have killed off the middle aged population, which is why they are getting kids and old women to strap on a vest.

Personally, for me, it can't come too soon. I just wish that they would hurry up and kill themselves all off (or convert to a religion NOT based on demon ideals), and not kill anyone else.

Besides, their fucked up religion is so mixed up that NOBODY can put any order to it.

By the way......remember at the beginning of Genesis, when it talked about all being chaos, and then God put order to it?

If Islam was a true religion, then why is it so chaotic? God likes order, not chaos.

True, I ought to have specified the FDLS sect. But I think most people just associate them with mainstream Muslims. As they do with extremist Muslims and mainstream Muslims.

The common denominator seems to be militant fundamentalism, something every major world religion is tainted by. Even the Hindu religion. That one most amazes me considering the common perception of Hindus as non-violent vegetarian types. Of course, the caste system associated with Hinduism is a form of institutional violence and institutional violence is something that all other religions have dabbled in as well.

I think the only thing you can really say that's true about the connection between religion and violence is that religion, being based on faith and faith being the fulfillment of a psychological need, people with the need for faith are vulnerable to exploitation by people who know how to divert that need towards their own political and/or destructive goals.

Besides, their fucked up religion is so mixed up that NOBODY can put any order to it.

By the way......remember at the beginning of Genesis, when it talked about all being chaos, and then God put order to it?

If Islam was a true religion, then why is it so chaotic? God likes order, not chaos.

If you refer to me, I was referencing the fact someone said there was 1 honor killing so therefore it stands for the whole religion.

But it's bullshit when you say God likes order, not chaos. The most chaotic thing to ever happen to this planet is the Human race.

You DO REALIZE that I was talking about Allie when I made those comments right?

And Allie is a religious wingnut who has showed it time and time again on this board.

Yes, Robert, I realize.

So, she's religious, so what? Did she rape anyone and strap a bomb to them? Where's your outrage at the subject of the OP? You just want to pigeonhole people to make yourself feel superior?

What the heck, way to follow the political trend. It's open season on American Christian "wingnuts" so please spare the poor misunderstood Muslim terrorist from their extremely dangerous sarcasm! Well done! :clap2:

:rofl:

Like I said dipstick......read Genesis, and see where God put order to the Universe.

It's in the first couple of chapters.

Fuck using Genesis as some sort of source on your part. The bible in general has so many contradictions in it.

For example:

Gen 1:31: God saw all that He had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, the sixth day.

Gen 6:6: The LORD was sorry that He had made man on the earth, and He was grieved in His heart.

---
Matthew 19:26: Jesus looked at them intently and said, "For humans this is impossible, but for God all things are possible."

Judges 1:19: Now the LORD was with Judah, and they took possession of the hill country; but they could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley because they had iron chariots.

---
Exodus 15:3: The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name.

Romans 15:33 Now may the God who grants peace be with all of you! Amen.

---

If God doesn't want chaos, he better start with the fucking bible.

Forum List

Back