USS Liberty

Libertarian

Rookie
Jan 31, 2009
On June 8, 1967, Israel attacked the US Navy with its jet fighters and torpedo boats.

First the Israelis flew over the USS Liberty for observations. Later, the Israelis sent fighter jets to attack the USS Liberty naval ship. Israel dropped napalm on the USS Liberty and shot up the ship. Israel, the cowards that they are, removed the Israeli symbol from the attacking jets, so as to make it look like possibly another country's jets were attacking the Liberty ship.

Later still, Israel sent torpedo boats to sink the USS Liberty. They fired torpedos at the U.S. ship and one hit the hull of the ship. Instantly, many American sailors were killed by Israel. As the American sailors tried to abandon ship by means of life boats, Israel started shooting at the life rafts. That action was a war crime against America. By the end of the attack, Israel had killed 34 American sailors, and had wounded about 175 other sailors, including the captain of the ship. Israel, of course, has lied constantly about their attack on America, claiming that is was an unfortunate mistake. It was no mistake. Israel jammed only American radio frequencies. You have to know ahead of time what the American radio frequencies are.

Among their other usual lies, Israel claims there was a full investigation of this incident. There was no such thing. Only a corrupt and highly truncated examination of incomplete evidence was quickly rushed through. A Jewish military man had forced the "examination" of facts to be conducted far too quickly to be anywhere near accurate.

Not less than Joint Chief of Staff Admiral Moorer accused Israel of intentionally attacking the U.S. So did the Secretary of State. Only the cowards, L.B. Johnson and Robert Strange McNamara cover up for Israel. The real experts on this incident knew that Iraelis attacked the U.S.

This is our "ally," Israel, deliberately attacking the United States. Only a hopelessly illogical person could see that Israel is not an ally of the U.S.

nice to see someone remember the uss liberty...but they really dont care...it would make them rethink their alliancies to israel and that will not happen....

dont care how many times you are reminded of this dilloduck....the men of the uss liberty are dying and it is up to people to make sure they are remembered...funny how that always pisses off the support american troops gendre' ...seems they only support american troops who arent killed by israelis.

no one bitches about how many times.. we remember other war acts....remember the alamo..remember pearl harbor...remember everything but the uss liberty...why is that?

This is the first I've ever heard of this. Wow, that's amazing. Is that how the Liberty Bell got that big crack in it?

You're a very bad man, Xsited.

And a very funny one, too.

I'll save you a window seat in hell.

If you get there first, (unlikely, but I can hope) save me one, okay?

Ya cause an event that happened over 40 years ago and has not ever been repeated is just so damning. Just admit some of you hate Jews. And will never let anything go.

Personally I find it unlikely that the Israeli Government actively intended to attack an American ship. They had way to much to lose and to little to gain. And further I find it hilarious that people think that LBJ would cover it up.

Ya cause an event that happened over 40 years ago and has not ever been repeated is just so damning. Just admit some of you hate Jews. And will never let anything go.

Personally I find it unlikely that the Israeli Government actively intended to attack an American ship. They had way to much to lose and to little to gain. And further I find it hilarious that people think that LBJ would cover it up.

what i have to love...is to remember the liberty is to hate jews...how funny that there are only two options...piss off gysgt...your a shame to the men who died on that ship.

its not hard to have cover ups with people programed like you ,,that consider events like this ascent history.. Jews to be sacred cows....and cover ups or conspiracy's to be impossibility's

what i have to love...is to remember the liberty is to hate jews...how funny that there are only two options...piss off gysgt...your a shame to the men who died on that ship.
I have to disagree with you. The OP pretends that Israel purposely killed those men. Both countries investigated and found they died due to friendly fire. Remember them, that's great. But don't use them as a tool to justify hatred toward Jews.

I have to disagree with you. The OP pretends that Israel purposely killed those men. Both countries investigated and found they died due to friendly fire. Remember them, that's great. But don't use them as a tool to justify hatred toward Jews.

are you really this stupid ?

This is the first I've ever heard of this. Wow, that's amazing. Is that how the Liberty Bell got that big crack in it?

You're a very bad man, Xsited.

And a very funny one, too.

I'll save you a window seat in hell.

If you get there first, (unlikely, but I can hope) save me one, okay?

I deserve a spanking. Looks like I'll be going to this lady's room:

$badBoyGoRoomBlonde%5B1%5D.jpg

We can talk about Hell when I get back.

“ I was never satisfied with the Israeli explanation. . . . Through diplomatic channels we refused to accept their explanations. I didn't believe them then, and I don't believe them to this day. The attack was outrageous.
- Former US Secretary of State Dean Rusk[21] ”

In 2002 Captain Ward Boston, JAGC, U.S. Navy, ended his own silence on the work of the court of inquiry, saying its findings were intended to cover up what was a deliberate attack by Israel on a ship it knew to be American. In 2004, in response to the publication of Jay Cristol’s book The Liberty Incident which Boston claimed was an "insidious attempt to whitewash the facts" he prepared and signed an affidavit[22] in which he claimed that Admiral Kidd had told him that the government ordered Kidd to falsely report that the attack was a mistake, and that he and Kidd both believed the attack was deliberate. Retired naval Lieutenant Commander James Ennes Jr has also expressed a similar view, saying that Admiral Kidd stated his belief that the attack was deliberate in 'many talks' the two had, also claiming Kidd urged for Ennes and his group to push for a congressional investigation.[23] On the issue Boston wrote, in part:

“ The evidence was clear. Both Admiral Kidd and I believed with certainty that this attack, which killed 34 American sailors and injured 172 others, was a deliberate effort to sink an American ship and murder its entire crew. Each evening, after hearing testimony all day, we often spoke our private thoughts concerning what we had seen and heard. I recall Admiral Kidd repeatedly referring to the Israeli forces responsible for the attack as 'murderous bastards.' It was our shared belief, based on the documentary evidence and testimony we received first hand, that the Israeli attack was planned and deliberate, and could not possibly have been an accident. ”

USS Liberty incident - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back