Wanted: Rape Victims to Become Suicide Bombers

The secular religion of "Atheism" has killed more people than all 4 that you have listed.

Does the Atheist bible say thou shalt not not kill?

:lol:

Atheist have even less reason to kill than non atheists because they have one less thing messing up their minds.

According to basic knowledge. Lets compare four religions:

Christianity
Islam
Judaism
Buddhism

Now which religion's members has the least amount of violence? Go ahead, take a guess.
The secular religion of "Atheism" has killed more people than all 4 that you have listed.

If you refer to Stalin and all of them, untrue. They saw themselves as Gods most of the time, so it wasn't Atheism.
Neither Stalin or Mao declared themselves to be the Deities of atheistic communism.

But the total of murdered people by just these two leaders in the name of secular atheism was almost 200 million.

This far surpasses the total number of killings in the name of religion.

According to basic knowledge. Lets compare four religions:

Christianity
Islam
Judaism
Buddhism

Now which religion's members has the least amount of violence? Go ahead, take a guess.
How would you even be able to estimate that? So much violence is not even reported. Especially domestic violence. How would you be able to show the violence was caused by religious beliefs rather than or apart from other factors?

Estimate that by taking the amount of crime in the world. Now what member of religion are they? It's true that so much violence is not even reported.

However, how often do you hear that a Buddhist murdered someone, or that a Buddhist beat his wife?

I'm not saying Buddhists never commit violence, I'm saying they are the ones who do it the most out of any religion.
Do it the most or do it the least?

You don't hear about Buddhists committing violent crimes because for one thing, most of them live in Asia and for another, here in the US, only Muslims and Mormons are identified by religion when they commit crimes.

But the total of murdered people by just these two leaders in the name of secular atheism was almost 200 million.

The only Soviet country to ban religion was Albania. Stalin and Mao killed for political reasons. It's impossible to determine the number of people killed for religious resons because religion and killing have been going on since long before recorded history.

Last edited:
How would you even be able to estimate that? So much violence is not even reported. Especially domestic violence. How would you be able to show the violence was caused by religious beliefs rather than or apart from other factors?

Estimate that by taking the amount of crime in the world. Now what member of religion are they? It's true that so much violence is not even reported.

However, how often do you hear that a Buddhist murdered someone, or that a Buddhist beat his wife?

I'm not saying Buddhists never commit violence, I'm saying they are the ones who do it the most out of any religion.
Do it the most or do it the least?

You don't hear about Buddhists committing violent crimes because for one thing, most of them live in Asia and for another, here in the US, only Muslims and Mormons are identified by religion when they commit crimes.

Even over there, how often do you hear about a epic murder spree by a Buddhist? And I meant do it the least.

And there is a good number of Buddhists here in the U.S and Europe.

If you refer to Stalin and all of them, untrue. They saw themselves as Gods most of the time, so it wasn't Atheism.
Neither Stalin or Mao declared themselves to be the Deities of atheistic communism.

It was political reasons and furthermore they saw themselves as supreme beings or Gods.

It was political reasons and furthermore they saw themselves as supreme beings or Gods.
Please provide me with a link where either Stalin or Mao gave a speech declaring themselves a God

Thank You

Thank You

Stalin - A biography of Stalin

Cult of Personality
While Stalin shunned the ostentation of other dictators, he instilled a messianic cult of personality in Russia, a huge propaganda campaign which penetrated all aspects of life – every home would have a bust or picture of him – presenting him as the great man guiding Russia infallibly, a leader who was almost a god. Every book or newspaper would contain some reference to Stalin’s greatness and children were taught how remarkable he was. While the cult fed a need in Stalin for adoration, it also gave the Russian people a positive to cling onto amongst the terror of their lives.

Oh Mao God

Sorry, Robert, I just don't believe Allie hates people just because they're Muslim. You and Anguille feel comfortable making that accusation, I don't.

Oh, the sanctimonious one makes yet another pronouncement. I guess you feel comfortable making accusations based on your own assumptions. When did I say Allie's name in this thread? I didn't even read her post. Like many people here I frequently do not read her posts. I was speaking to Robert about unnamed posters on this board and the general scapegoating of Muslims that goes on. You are the one connecting my statements about bigotry to her. Says more about your thoughts than mine.

If Allie hates Muslims that would not surprise me. But most likely she tell them they will go to hell because she cares about them :lol:

Good effort, Robert. But methinks this thread is just being perceived as a place for doing their daily Muslim bashing by the resident Muslim haters. They are very vocal yet minor segment of the population who just has to have a target for the hate and spite that wells up inside themselves everyday. It probably stems from some sort of diverted self hatred. People like this will always exist and are pretty much hopelessly forever trapped in their state of impotent rage and anxiety. These Muslim bashers are no different from other hate mongers

Cheerio Robert, good effort! :rofl:

In all fairness to Robert, it's not his fault you make no sense.

That was post number 17 in this thread.

Can you show me where exactly someone was such a "hater" that prompted you to make this outrageous statement?

Note ABikerSailor had yet to post prior to your ridiculous accusations. :cuckoo:

Thank You

Stalin - A biography of Stalin

Cult of Personality
While Stalin shunned the ostentation of other dictators, he instilled a messianic cult of personality in Russia, a huge propaganda campaign which penetrated all aspects of life – every home would have a bust or picture of him – presenting him as the great man guiding Russia infallibly, a leader who was almost a god. Every book or newspaper would contain some reference to Stalin’s greatness and children were taught how remarkable he was. While the cult fed a need in Stalin for adoration, it also gave the Russian people a positive to cling onto amongst the terror of their lives.

Oh Mao God
Thanks for the effort

Many leaders have considered themselves to be the apex of human existence.

But again, neither man publicly stated they were God or to be worshipped as such.

This is a sad article and also a sad reminder of ignorance on this board.

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

This is the work of a terrorist organization not Islam.

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

Always the same argument. It's not Islam, its just terrorist! Sorry bud, suicide bombers rationalize and justify their actions via Islam, Mohammed the rapist, murder and child molester and the koran. You know the 21 virgins!

You know....I've said it before, and I'll say it again........

Islam is a demonic religion. It goes against everything that HaShem laid down in the Torah, as well as everything that Yeshua laid down in the New Testament.

Hagar tried to get Ishmael to steal the birthright from Issac.

The people at the top of the theology preach nothing but destruction and conformity. What happened to free will, creation and cooperation?

Personally? I hope that the Rapture happens, and all the Islamic assholes are winked out of existence and placed firmly in the center of a black hole.

Well, there is post 11. :lol:

Thanks for the effort

Many leaders have considered themselves to be the apex of human existence.

But again, neither man publicly stated they were God or to be worshipped as such.

Of course they could not publicly state such. However, when they ban all other religions and make government the supreme being with them at top; they are basically saying as much.

The amount of outrage that would come from them saying they are Gods would end up hurting them more then helping.

Always the same argument. It's not Islam, its just terrorist! Sorry bud, suicide bombers rationalize and justify their actions via Islam, Mohammed the rapist, murder and child molester and the koran. You know the 21 virgins!

And whackos justify and rationalize killing homosexuals and bombing abortion clinics based on the Bible; I suppose that's okay?

By the way, it's 72 virgins.

Furthermore, that is merely a myth. The Qur'an among other Islamic teachings say Suicide is a sin and those who commit it will be punished. The 72 virgin myth came out of something else taken out of context in the Qur'an.

Last edited:

This is not the work of the ISLAM religion. (Hate it when ignorant people call it the muslim religion).

Yet people like AllieBaba think otherwise. Just because some people in the religion follow these methods doesn't mean they all do.

This is like saying Christians are a bunch of savages for bombing abortion clinics.

But Robert's post is number 8.

Sorry, I take offense more to Anguille's characterization in response to your post.

Last edited:

The KKK justifies their racism and criminal actions on the Bible and Christ.

Are they representive of Christians and Christianity?

Last edited:

But Robert's post is number 8.

Sorry, I take offense more to Anguille's characterization in response to your post.

Well I was talking about Allie and Ang is right about certain Muslim haters on this board like Biker.

Cheerio Robert, good effort! :rofl:

In all fairness to Robert, it's not his fault you make no sense.

That was post number 17 in this thread.

Can you show me where exactly someone was such a "hater" that prompted you to make this outrageous statement?

Note ABikerSailor had yet to post prior to your ridiculous accusations. :cuckoo:
Read again. Slowly.
"daily Muslim bashing"

Now go back to gushing over how Allie Babylon is America's sweetheart.

Yes, Robert, I realize.

So, she's religious, so what? Did she rape anyone and strap a bomb to them? Where's your outrage at the subject of the OP? You just want to pigeonhole people to make yourself feel superior?

What the heck, way to follow the political trend. It's open season on American Christian "wingnuts" so please spare the poor misunderstood Muslim terrorist from their extremely dangerous sarcasm! Well done! :clap2:

She's a religious wingnut who has shown hate for others

I'm a Christian myself you fool

and people like Allie embrarass Christianity.

Many times she can be the perfect example of why many hate Christianity.

So you're selective in your catering to perceived hatred? :eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back