Wanted for TREASON!

He should have been an Honorary Member of the Rat Pack. He was a perfect fit. Probably could have drunk Dean Martin under the table, partied for day's, and still clean up for a State of The Union Address. ;)

He should have been an Honorary Member of the Rat Pack. He was a perfect fit. Probably could have drunk Dean Martin under the table, partied for day's, and still clean up for a State of The Union Address. ;)

Didn't he have Angie Dickinson at the Inaugural Ball?

kennedy-wanted-for-treason.jpg

Wanted for Treason.

Poster circulated around Dallas in the days leading up to his murder -

JFK was a traitor to the US because he:

1) Betrayed the US Constitution, which he swore to uphold:
He is turning over the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist controlled United Nations.
He is betraying our friends (Cuba, Patanga, Portugal) and befriending our enemies (Russia, Yugoslavia, Poland)
2) He has been WRONG on innumerable issues effecting the security of the US (United Nations-Berlin Wall-Missile Removal-Cuba-Wheat Deals-Test Ban treaty, etc)
3) He has been lax in enforcing Communist Registration laws
4) He has given support and encouragement to the Communist inspired racial riots
5) He has illegally invaded a Sovereign State with federal troops.
6) He has consistently appointed anti-Christians to Federal Office: Upholds the Supreme Court in it's anti-Christian rulings
Aliens and known Communists abound in federal offices.
7) He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his previous divorce and marriage)

Gee, does this ever sound familiar.

Frightening! And I will never forgive the right wingers who started this same crap on Obama if Obama is assassinated....

I know that may sound unchristian like, for someone like me who claims to be a Christian...but it is honestly how I feel....

and I am not that nuts over the mediocre job Obama has done since he has been in office, but I also know he has been given platitudes more to deal with than most presidents....

Even if his assassin, like JFK's, turns out to be a lefty?

kennedy-wanted-for-treason.jpg

Wanted for Treason.

Poster circulated around Dallas in the days leading up to his murder -

JFK was a traitor to the US because he:

1) Betrayed the US Constitution, which he swore to uphold:
He is turning over the sovereignty of the U.S. over to the communist controlled United Nations.
He is betraying our friends (Cuba, Patanga, Portugal) and befriending our enemies (Russia, Yugoslavia, Poland)
2) He has been WRONG on innumerable issues effecting the security of the US (United Nations-Berlin Wall-Missile Removal-Cuba-Wheat Deals-Test Ban treaty, etc)
3) He has been lax in enforcing Communist Registration laws
4) He has given support and encouragement to the Communist inspired racial riots
5) He has illegally invaded a Sovereign State with federal troops.
6) He has consistently appointed anti-Christians to Federal Office: Upholds the Supreme Court in it's anti-Christian rulings
Aliens and known Communists abound in federal offices.
7) He has been caught in fantastic LIES to the American people (including personal ones like his previous divorce and marriage)

Gee, does this ever sound familiar.

Frightening! And I will never forgive the right wingers who started this same crap on Obama if Obama is assassinated....

I know that may sound unchristian like, for someone like me who claims to be a Christian...but it is honestly how I feel....

and I am not that nuts over the mediocre job Obama has done since he has been in office, but I also know he has been given platitudes more to deal with than most presidents....

Meanwhile you said nothing for 8 years while the left said the same shit about Bush, go figure.

Bush did it. I heard he even tried to sink the Nina The Pinta, and the Santa Maria. Some New World Order Conspiracy, Him and Kerry both.

Lets see. Kennedy was assasinated nearly 50 years ago.
It seems, based on the responses of most to this so far that this is the first anyone saw of this flyer. And all of you are quite involved in political debate.

So likely, this was quite limited in circulation and more likely than not, just a small group made it up and hung it in their basement.

So then you imply, based on this:

ALL conservatives think this of ALL democratic Presidents.

Man on man. You guys will dig up ANYTHING to try to make the right look bad.

Quite pathetic.

These flyers were an issue when JFK came to Dallas. Dallas hated JFK and it was well known.

What is amazing is how little the right wing rhetoric has changed in 47 years

Points to the right for consistency!

In case anyone is interested, Dallas went for BO, so no, it's not the city it used to be.

Anyway, anyone see this movie when it came out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvwyx8Ai14U&NR=1]YouTube - Assassination of President Bush[/ame]

Looks interesting.

It seems, based on the responses of most to this so far that this is the first anyone saw of this flyer. And all of you are quite involved in political debate.

So likely, this was quite limited in circulation and more likely than not, just a small group made it up and hung it in their basement.

Quite pathetic.

These flyers were an issue when JFK came to Dallas. Dallas hated JFK and it was well known.

Points to the right for consistency!

In case anyone is interested, Dallas went for BO, so no, it's not the city it used to be.

Anyway, anyone see this movie when it came out?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wvwyx8Ai14U&NR=1]YouTube - Assassination of President Bush[/ame]

Looks interesting.

Different.

this is what I picture every time i hear some neocon call someone a communist, traitor, etc:

little_rock_integration_protest.jpg

see, paperview, I find it hard to believe that people like gautama would call Kennedy one of his own.

Elvis, Yours is an understandable error. However, I got my Masters from U.C. Berzerkeley and was one of them thar Liberal Freaks. Small wonder that I voted for JFK.

It's only when I returned to the Campus from Nam, spiffed up, bemedalled and with a cane ..... and had the dubious honour of being spat on by two Hippie-types with their chortling skanky crunts.....with the passerbys looking on approvingly.....that I wised up.

Lest there be any misunderstanding: there is NO WAY I coulda voted for this MARXIST MONUMENTAL FRAUD Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami just because of my inopportune visit to my Alma Mater. Anyone who voted for this Political Charlatan had to have their heads very, very deep in their arse having had all that information about this POS available.

Last edited:
see, paperview, I find it hard to believe that people like gautama would call Kennedy one of his own.

Elvis, Yours is an understandable error. However, I got my Masters from U.C. Berzerkeley and was one of them thar Liberal Freaks. Small wonder that I voted for JFK.

It's only when I returned to the Campus from Nam, spiffed up, bemedalled and with a cane ..... and had the dubious honour of being spat on by two Hippie-types with their chortling skanky crunts.....with the passerbys looking on approvingly.....that I wised up.

Lest there be any misunderstanding: there is NO WAY I coulda voted for this MARXIST MONUMENTAL FRAUD Muslim PC Protector Obami Salaami just because of my inopportune visit to my Alma Mater. Anyone who voted for this Political Charlatan had to have their heads very, very deep in their arse having had all that information about this POS available.

Of course you did. :lol::lol::lol:

Quite pathetic.

And those posters were, I believe, handed out by a front group for the John Birch Society...a Right Wing organization.

Forum List

Back