Want To Stop Mass Shootings/Mass Killings In The US??

Someone mows down a classroom full of 4th graders and that should be kept a secret? Good luck with that. Every country has nut jobs but they don`t let them play with guns.

why does your Big Govt allow known lunatics to suddenly go pass a background check (even posting “I am going to shoot up….so & so”). Almost as-if they arm them, train them, medicate them, direct them to act? Huh?

They allow thugs with up to 50 arrests to roam NYC streets. But we are supposed to trust your system, your people? Huh?

Easier said than done when mom and dad both use the N word. Their kids often turn out the same way. I was a steelworker in the 70s and there were a lot of sons and fathers working there and I had plenty of opportunities to work with racist fathers and their racist kids. Rotten apples that fell from rotten trees. I took a job as a crane operator to avoid them all as well as I could.

maybe you and your racist attitude were the problem? No one wanted to be around you either? With all that dippity-Do in your hair and them Salem cigarettes eh? Tyrone? Blacks use N word 24-7 or white slurs. Just a word, not an attack Look in the mirror sometime.

It's really simple.

Stop covering them. Stop giving crazy people the attention they desire.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

I mean, it's almost like the media has an agenda or something

Hopefully they'll do first what they always end up doing anyway. End it all.
Simple solutions to complex issues offered up from a magaturd simpleton. How refreshing. :rolleyes:

This right here is at least part of the solution. If you do a crime with a gun, whether you fired it or not, you should get the maximum sentence plus a few more years added, regardless of your individual circumstances. With no parole. It's called deterrence, people.
We need an almost complete rewrite of sentencing guidelines and stricter enforcement. And, I believe everywhere we have laws that felons can't have guns but what do leftist courts do when a felon is caught with a gun they shouldn't have? We take it away, fine them, and let them right back out.

With 330 million people we will unfortunately have our share of nutcases.

We also have all our ghetto culture crime in Democrat controlled shitholes.

Not publicizing may prevent a couple of crimes in the long run but mostly won't change much of anything.
Yeah, that "ghetto culture" in Lewiston, Maine....................:rolleyes:

This right here is at least part of the solution. If you do a crime with a gun, whether you fired it or not, you should get the maximum sentence plus a few more years added, regardless of your individual circumstances. With no parole. It's called deterrence, people.
We've had that in Florida for decades

Everybody wants to give their personal opinion instead of actually thinking about something -- Anything. I can recognize the pablum-pukers a mile away. Typical.

But wasn't the guy in the Army Reserves? I believe so.

Wasn't he relieved of duty because of several(?) episodes while in the Army or in the Reserves??

So now, scum of the Earth dimocraps want to make access to arms difficult for Soldiers?

They complain because the Army didn't let civilian authorities know about his 'problems'? They might have a point there.

The douhebag essentially committed suicide and took out a bunch of people on his way. I'd say he was angry about something, wouldn't you? Or just simply 'disturbed'.

Stop covering these idiots and mass shootings will end. All you're doing is giving them what they want.

Stop covering them. "REPORT IT"? Sure, but then stop covering it. Don't even give out his name. Don't cover the casualties. Don't cover the murdering douchebag at all.

And it will end.

As to murdering people? If I wanted to, I could think of a lot more, and deadlier, ways of mass murder. Many of which I might stand a chance of getting away with.

But that's the point..... These murdering dirtbags don't want to get away with it. They want to make a 'statement' -- And the media does that for them.

Just....... Stop.

But they won't. To the DISGUSTING FILTH in the media, the only thing that matters is them

It's really simple.

As soo as one of these horrors happens, shut the coverage of it down. Completely, absolutely put a lid on it.

You know one thing the Media will NOT cover? A shooting of one its people. A reporter.

Oh, they'll report it but they WILL NOT obsess on it like they do with any other shooting.

As soon as these nutjobs, and they are, realize they're not going to get the attention, the fame, the notoriety, their "15 minutes of fame" - they won't do it.

The fhi playbook used to always say murders and killers shouldn't never have news coverage, their manifestos not released and basically just that they should be given any public attention because it just leads to others following in their footsteps.

But to really get rid of shootings is to also treat criminals, crazies and dopeheads as what they are and get rid of them or seperate them from society.

Honestly I believe if you go out and knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone else then they should immediately be put to death and their public records sealed as if they never existed and the only news reported should be someone making a statement of "soandso was found guilty of murder and sentenced to death" and that's it, nothing else.

No death row, no appeals, no nuthouse, just right to execution.

The fhi playbook used to always say murders and killers shouldn't never have news coverage, their manifestos not released and basically just that they should be given any public attention because it just leads to others following in their footsteps.

But to really get rid of shootings is to also treat criminals, crazies and dopeheads as what they are and get rid of them or seperate them from society.

Honestly I believe if you go out and knowingly, willingly and intentionally kill someone else then they should immediately be put to death and their public records sealed as if they never existed and the only news reported should be someone making a statement of "soandso was found guilty of murder and sentenced to death" and that's it, nothing else.

No death row, no appeals, no nuthouse, just right to execution.
The problem is -- Our 'Justice' system has made too many mistakes in the past. Look at how it's being misused now! And you want to trust these scum with the power of life and death?!!?!!??? You would trust a total PIECE of SHIT like Judge Engoron with the power to kill??!

In fact, that is the reason Mental Treatment Facilities have all but disappeared. Abuse, misuse, incarcerating normal, innocent people, etc.

You give dimocrap scum something, anything, that can be misused and, trust me........ They will. Every time.

It's really simple.

I agree. It's insane to give that kind of publicity to a crazy madman, thus encouraging copy cat crimes in all other crazy madmen.

Though deaths from homicidal carnage that goes on constantly in most major cities hugely eclipses those via mass murderers, the media barely covers the daily stuff but goes on for days/weeks re therlatively rare actions of a madman.

It's nuts.

Yeah, that "ghetto culture" in Lewiston, Maine....................:rolleyes:
That boy was a nutcase.

Maine is 98% White has a very low violent crime rate. Less homicides in a year in the entire state than Chicago has in just one of its Negro neighborhoods on a weekend.

That boy was a nutcase.

Maine is 98% White has a very low violent crime rate. Less homicides in a year in the entire state than Chicago has in just one of its Negro neighborhoods on a weekend.
Black people made strong progress until the piece of shit Woodhead Wilson (dimocrap scumbag extraordinaire) took his Southern dimocrap shit to DC. He re-segregated the Army, he fired the vast majority of Black goobermint employees. He was typical dimocrap scumbag of his day. And it hurt Black people a lot. Really a lot.

Blacks were again making steady progress until FDR, but his biggest crime was to ignore them. Harry Truman was another Southern dimocrap racist that was so prejudiced, he wouldn't even let his Jewish Cabinet members into his private home.

Even still, in the 1950s Blacks had roughly the same divorce rate and about the same out-of-wedlock birth-rate and a little more, but not much more, crime conviction rate.

Then, right when they were starting to get their feet on the ground... dimocrap FILTH all but kick Black MEN out of the household.

Northern States who were accustomed to being Republican-Led had dimocrap FILTH invite tens, probably hundreds, of thousands of Blacks and Black families to the North with the promise of welfare. But to get the welfare, dimocrap SCUM demanded there was no man present in the household.

We haven't gotten over that yet. Maybe won't ever get over it. Probably won't. Trump made a difference. A big difference and look what those scumbags are doing to him...

And trust me, if you believe nothing else in your entire life, believe me when I tell you -- dimocrap FILTH want to do for us what they've done for Blacks.

For dimocrap scum, Americans, regardless of race, color or creed are nothing more than livestock. To be harvested when they need votes. To be set loose on Cities and towns when they want to terrorize the people.

dimocraps are the scummiest scumbags to ever exist on the Planet Earth. And people....... It's ALL of them. From the lowliest spambot in here to the top of the ticket. They.Are.Scum.

Always have been, always will be. I get tired of saying it

It's really simple.

Note that when someone jumps the barrier and runs around on a sports field, they refuse to cover that - no cameras.

This is because, as they explain it, to show the person will encourage others to follow suit.

The MSM knows what it's doing, and it knows how to significantly diminish these mass killings.

But they don't want to do that.

We need an almost complete rewrite of sentencing guidelines and stricter enforcement. And, I believe everywhere we have laws that felons can't have guns but what do leftist courts do when a felon is caught with a gun they shouldn't have? We take it away, fine them, and let them right back out.
What do we do with the irresponsible law-abiding idiots who leave their precious guns in their vehicles overnight? Absolutely nothing. An estimated 40,000 firearms are stolen from vehicles every year. What do we do with the idiots who are caught trying to smuggle a loaded gun on their flights. We write them a ticket and let them board their flight. The TSA keeps their guns until they return. I wouldn`t be surprised if they cleaned and oiled it for these ayeholes. They should be cuffed on the spot and put on a permanent no-fly list.

Note that when someone jumps the barrier and runs around on a sports field, they refuse to cover that - no cameras.

This is because, as they explain it, to show the person will encourage others to follow suit.

The MSM knows what it's doing, and it knows how to significantly diminish these mass killings.

But they don't want to do that.
Their main concern is ratings and their stockholders. Why wouldn`t it be?

What do we do with the irresponsible law-abiding idiots who leave their precious guns in their vehicles overnight? Absolutely nothing. An estimated 40,000 firearms are stolen from vehicles every year. What do we do with the idiots who are caught trying to smuggle a loaded gun on their flights. We write them a ticket and let them board their flight. The TSA keeps their guns until they return. I wouldn`t be surprised if they cleaned and oiled it for these ayeholes. They should be cuffed on the spot and put on a permanent no-fly list.
Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if they are law abiding then they are law abiding. Did that not occur to you? Did it also occur to you that if we didn't have a revolving door on the jails there would be a lot less car break ins? Why are you blaming a law abiding car owner for having his car broken in to? Isn't that the fault of the criminal?

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, if they are law abiding then they are law abiding. Did that not occur to you? Did it also occur to you that if we didn't have a revolving door on the jails there would be a lot less car break ins? Why are you blaming a law abiding car owner for having his car broken in to? Isn't that the fault of the criminal?
The law-abiding idiot left the bait. Do you think the 40,000 stolen guns are in the hands of criminals? Take your time with that one.

It's really simple.

Cover up? So…, the Trump strategy! :cool-45:

Their main concern is ratings and their stockholders. Why wouldn`t it be?
So you're saying they should only point their cameras at people who run around on football fields during games if they're armed?

Forum List

Back