Wanna See Michelle Obama? Clean up your spirit first.

blah, blah, blah

We are instructed to be on the lookout for the wolves in sheep's clothing, that will try to lead us away from the paths of truth,

and are to deal with them in righteous anger.

15"Beware of the (A)false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are (B)ravenous wolves.

16"You will (C)know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

Also, let us not forget that satan is the father of all lies and deceit...

What a good self analysis, fyrenza.

All I needed to hear from that woman's mouth was, For The FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I am PROUD of my COUNTRY.

and that was it..

Very ugly hearted woman and she doesn't represent me.

She does, actually, and you don't have anything of worth to say other than you don't like it. Who cares?

All I needed to hear from that woman's mouth was, For The FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I am PROUD of my COUNTRY.

and that was it..

Very ugly hearted woman and she doesn't represent me.

She does, actually, and you don't have anything of worth to say other than you don't like it. Who cares?

:lol:
I don't care that you don't care, wee one.
And no she doesn't "represent" and NEVER will.

Yes, she does and will continue to do so until they leave office. You have nothing you can do about it.

Since Jack Fate started this thread.

I am sure he will be along shortly to defend the Obamas; his brother and sister in Christ from you heathens who attack them.

So, anyone who claims to be a muslim is actually a muslim then? There aren't any other qualifying attributes other than their word?

So, anyone who claims to be a muslim is actually a muslim then? There aren't any other qualifying attributes other than their word?

An honest recitation of the "Shahada" (Islamic statement of Faith) is all that is required to become a Muslim

There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. (in English)

(lâ ilâha illallâh, Muḥammadur rasûlullâh) (in Arabic)

If a muslim is doing something that is not Islam.

We just say," that is between them and God".

I am sure he will be along shortly to defend the Obamas; his brother and sister in Christ from you heathens who attack them.

The Obama's are whatever they need to be at the momemt. They're phoney political hacks. Attending a church doesn't make anyone a Christian.

The Obama's are whatever they need to be at the momemt. They're phoney political hacks. Attending a church doesn't make anyone a Christian.
They have said that they are Christian and believe that Jesus is the son of god.

So what more do you want Jack Fate in order to accept them as your brother and sister in Christ?? :doubt:

Last edited:
Christians don't talk about "clean spirits" around them.
How the hell would a heathen like you know anything about Christianity???

Zec 13:2* And it shall come to pass in that day, saith the LORD of hosts, that I will cut off the names of the idols out of the land, and they shall no more be remembered: and also I will cause the prophets and the unclean spirit to pass out of the land.

Michelle Obama: So, once again, we have the power. We’ve got this man in office. I think we’re all proud of Barack and his accomplishments. Everybody I know in our communities are praying for us. Every day we feel that. And let me just tell your listeners that it means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us.

Transcript of the 'TJMS'' Interview with Michelle Obama

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LYY73RO_egw[/ame]

That's the Old Testament.
Again a heathen shows his biblical ignorance.

It's the same LORD God first of all in the Old and New Testaments, and I've already posted a New Testament quote earlier in this very same thread. Obviously you are too biblically ignorant to have recognized Luke as New Testament.

Says one of the bigger liars on the board. :lol:

Forum List

Back