Wanna See Michelle Obama? Clean up your spirit first.

Their "religion" is THEMSELVES.

you have to laugh at them as we did at Billy boy Clinton when they say, THEY FEEL OUR PAIN. pfffffeeeeesh bullshit.

It is one funny assed line they like to use though.

Last edited:
When Obama got to Washington, he went golfing 50 times before he went to church once. And he only went to church after a poll in which many Americans did not know what religion he was.
Again you prove there is not a Christian bone in your heathen body.

Mt 6: 5* And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6* But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

When Obama got to Washington, he went golfing 50 times before he went to church once. And he only went to church after a poll in which many Americans did not know what religion he was.
Again you prove there is not a Christian bone in your heathen body.

Mt 6: 5* And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward.
6* But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly.

Spare us the sermon. :eusa_pray:
and you lecturing other about being, hyprocrites. that is laughable.
just look at your signature linesssssssssss. LOL

Last edited:
blah, blah, blah

We are instructed to be on the lookout for the wolves in sheep's clothing, that will try to lead us away from the paths of truth,

and are to deal with them in righteous anger.

15"Beware of the (A)false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly are (B)ravenous wolves.

16"You will (C)know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they?

Also, let us not forget that satan is the father of all lies and deceit...

Last edited:
Please don't post a naked picture of Michelle O., I don't want my computer screen to crack.

Michelle Obama: So, once again, we have the power. We’ve got this man in office. I think we’re all proud of Barack and his accomplishments. Everybody I know in our communities are praying for us. Every day we feel that. And let me just tell your listeners that it means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us.

Transcript of the 'TJMS'' Interview with Michelle Obama

She annoys the crap out of me.

All I needed to hear from that woman's mouth was, For The FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I am PROUD of my COUNTRY.

and that was it..

Very ugly hearted woman and she doesn't represent me.

Sounds like she's dabbling in witchcraft to me. Is the liberal media going to start saying the first lady is a witch?

You don't know what is an evangelical or millenial Christian, Jackie? That paragraph you posted mimics dozens of statements like that by my Baptist, Methodist, and Church of Christ friends.

All I needed to hear from that woman's mouth was, For The FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE I am PROUD of my COUNTRY.

and that was it..

Very ugly hearted woman and she doesn't represent me.
She represents the Christians here in America. :doubt:

I don't think she even represents Aunt Jemima.

Didn't Mich just go blow $2 million on a shopping spree in Europe? I doubt even Oprah blows that much in one shot.

Forum List

Back