Wanna know why the Democrat Parody has schemed to get Biden into race?

Well...but....but....but the Repubic-hair
You are a complete liar, Shitting Bull.

You fascist lolberals LOVE you your dictators.

I just wish you lying NaziCons could get in the same universe with facts and truth.

I wish you depraved disgusting liberal mental pygmies would stop pretending that all folks who disagree with your idiotic mindless brainless twat waffle thought process are somehow "nazis" on account of disagreeing with your idiocy.

I wish you were honest. Ever.

Odd thing is, "nazi" is probably the least retarded name calling in this thread.

No. The odd thing is that a dipshit like Shitting Bull and an ass sucker like Pogo think that they are above that kind of thing when, in fact, it is a thing they do a whole lot.

In any case, the facts on the ground can be discussed or they can be avoided and evaded. That won't change them. Either Shrillary is in potentially deep shit or she isn't.

If you bother to look at the LAW and compare it to what she did and the facts surrounding what then happened to the stuff on "her" private servers, you might (if you were objective) concede that she is facing a potentially dire problem.

She's facing the dire problem of bad press. That's about it. But damn, dude, don't have a stroke over it.

Good objective analysis. It's all bad press.

Riiiight. As I said, you hapless twit, there's nothing to see here.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

That's a good liberal Democrat sheep.

I seem to have upset you.

:lol:

I enjoy NaziCon conspiracy theories.

I just wish you lying NaziCons could get in the same universe with facts and truth.

I wish you depraved disgusting liberal mental pygmies would stop pretending that all folks who disagree with your idiotic mindless brainless twat waffle thought process are somehow "nazis" on account of disagreeing with your idiocy.

Wanna place a bet on these theories? Oh wait, never mind.

See?

Pogo is forever plodding and stale and dishonest. I can understand how he would think that evading the point and avoiding an honest discussion is preferable to being rational or reasonable or honest. None of those latter things are on his side.

Odd thing is, "nazi" is probably the least retarded name calling in this thread.

No. The odd thing is that a dipshit like Shitting Bull and an ass sucker like Pogo think that they are above that kind of thing when, in fact, it is a thing they do a whole lot.

In any case, the facts on the ground can be discussed or they can be avoided and evaded. That won't change them. Either Shrillary is in potentially deep shit or she isn't.

If you bother to look at the LAW and compare it to what she did and the facts surrounding what then happened to the stuff on "her" private servers, you might (if you were objective) concede that she is facing a potentially dire problem.

She's facing the dire problem of bad press. That's about it. But damn, dude, don't have a stroke over it.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

Upset? I'm not the one inventing insults. Bad press is all that's ever going to happen. She's not going to jail

The wife of a former president isn't going to be convicted of one damn thing bank on it. The elite in this country live by a different set of laws.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

Upset? I'm not the one inventing insults. Bad press is all that's ever going to happen. She's not going to jail

You are engaged in your meager efforts (as your lack of ability permits) to engage in insults. So, don't pretend. YOur dishonesty is noted. Too obvious.

Other than that you have nothing of substance to offer, anyway.

You laughable liberal apologists ALWAYS deflect with the bogus (transparent, really) claim that the bad things reported about Her Thighness are just an artifact of (what did she call it?) a "vast right wing conspiracy."

LOL.

No. I realize it would pain you massively to be honest, and nobody expects such things from you. BUT still:

SHE did have her own PRIVATE server. having that server WAS irresponsiuble. it DID violate Government directives. She DID have classified information involving the government of the United States on her PRIVATE server. Her private server WAS hacked. Thus, she Is apparently open to valid criminal investigation and the possibility of actual charges.

You can't wish them all away.

But fear not, you gutless spineless dishonest liberal hack bitch. It's not like she's truly in danger of being charged -- as long as they manage to keep the "Justice" Department free of non-partisanship.

I understand that back in 1982 she made a turn without signalling too.
hair-fire.gif

slow_news_day.jpg

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

You are engaged in your meager efforts (as your lack of ability permits) to engage in insults. So, don't pretend. YOur dishonesty is noted. Too obvious.

You laughable liberal apologists ALWAYS deflect with the bogus (transparent, really) claim that the bad things reported about Her Thighness are just an artifact of (what did she call it?) a "vast right wing conspiracy."

LOL.

No. I realize it would pain you massively to be honest, and nobody expects such things from you. BUT still:

SHE did have her own PRIVATE server. having that server WAS irresponsiuble. it DID violate Government directives. She DID have classified information involving the government of the United States on her PRIVATE server. Her private server WAS hacked. Thus, she Is apparently open to valid criminal investigation and the possibility of actual charges.

But fear not, you gutless spineless dishonest liberal hack bitch. It's not like she's truly in danger of being charged -- as long as they manage to keep the "Justice" Department free of non-partisanship.

:cuckoo:

You aren't "mindless brainless twat waffles" because you disagree with liberals. You're "mindless brainless twat waffles" because you believe all the right wing conspiracy theory crap.

You aren't "mindless brainless twat waffles" because you disagree with liberals. You're "mindless brainless twat waffles" because you believe all the right wing conspiracy theory crap.

No. Unlike dipshit stupid-ass motherfuckers like you, we aren't mindless, brainless or twatwaffles.

I don't care WHY you are a brainless, and mindless twatwaffle bullshit.

It's bad enough that you are.

No. Unlike dipshit stupid-ass motherfuckers like you, we aren't mindless, brainless or twatwaffles.

Admit it, you're kind of a twatwaffle.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

LOL.

^Crappy Joy has a way with wordless imbecility.

He may have a patent on it.

I admit that you are nothing but a twatwaffle.

You have nothing of any value to offer and yet you bleat away just the same.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

LOL.

There's not much to reply to, you're just kind of an angry douchey twatwaffle.

I admit that you are nothing but a twatwaffle.

You have nothing of any value to offer and yet you bleat away just the same.

Did you say twatwaffle?

"Wanna know why the Democrat Parody has schemed to get Biden into race?"

Actually everyone would rather know why you and others on the right have such a propensity to lie, and such contempt for the truth.

I feel sorry for the New Republican Party. It is now the American Taliban. The lowest among us - and the most dangerous to America.

Just move along.

Then say "baaaaaa."

LOL.

You have nothing to say yet you keep hitting "reply" anyway. And you are NOT "kind of" a douchey twatwaffle. You are entirely a hapless goober schmuck dipshit liberal hack fuck-faced brainless dickless mindless shit munching twatwaffle.

Now, wipe that lunch off your lips, goober.

Oh and meanwhile, keep in what we laughingly call your "mind" that everyone recognizes that you are incapable of refuting the FACT that Shrillary had a private email server, wasn't supposed to, had classified government stuff on her PRIVATE server and that it got hacked. Too bad she had to violate government policy and the law to accomplish all of that.

But please, defend her some more by ignoring the undeniable.

That should prove convincing for your fellow mindless liberal sheep compatriots.

LOL.

You have nothing to say yet you keep hitting "reply" anyway. And you are NOT "kind of" a douchey twatwaffle. You are entirely a hapless goober schmuck dipshit liberal hack fuck-faced brainless dickless mindless shit munching twatwaffle.

Now, wipe that lunch off your lips, goober.

Oh and meanwhile, keep in what we laughingly call your "mind" that everyone recognizes that you are incapable of refuting the FACT that Shrillary had a private email server, wasn't supposed to, had classified government stuff on her PRIVATE server and that it got hacked. Too bad she had to violate government policy and the law to accomplish all of that.

But please, defend her some more by ignoring the undeniable.

That should prove convincing for your fellow mindless liberal sheep compatriots.

Defend her from what? She had a private email server. OK. And?

So, angry. I don't know what is hyperbole and what you actually believe. So, calm down and try to explain yourself.

"Wanna know why the Democrat Parody has schemed to get Biden into race?"

Actually everyone would rather know why you and others on the right have such a propensity to lie, and such contempt for the truth.

You speak for your self and other brain damaged twats such as you. You don't speak for everyone Adam_Clayton.

I didn't lie, as you know. And unlike you and many of your fellow scumbag lib brethren, I don't have contempt for the truth.

Plainly, you do.

Otherwise you might want to try TELLING the truth someday.

Let's give you a simple test for starters:

Are you even CAPABLE of admitting that: Shrillary Rotten Clinton had a private server, that she should not have had it to receive or send or store any of her government e-mails; that nevertheless she DID send/receive and store GOVERNMENT e-mails on that private server; that it DID get hacked; and that as a consequence she is validly pen to a criminal investigation?

You have leave to commence your usual pathetic deflection efforts NOW, my little bitch.

Forum List

Back