Wanna bet those calling Serena Williams "manly" are white, er, right wingers?

Given the proper clothing, opportunity to prepare, camera angles, makeup and lighting, even Madonna can look good.

Serena is "manly," and not the least bit sexy. And FWIW, I think that body-style is an exclusively African-American phenomenon. I have never seen a "white" woman who physically looked that way.
View attachment 660067
I rest my case.

I see your picture. Should we take your word for it or her husbands?

Alexis Kerry Ohanian is an American internet entrepreneur and investor. He is best known as the co-founder and executive chairman of the social media site Reddit

1655729094719.png

So you can't say he married her for her money.

"There is no accounting for taste." Not my words.
I was thinking about you last night when I was watching WWE wrestling. How so many whites in America have this nasty reaction to the Obama's or Williams sisters. So you guys even have a problem with successful blacks.

And how many hiring managers across America are just like you? So I feel bad for black people who walk through your door to be interviewed.

1655817204656.png

I was thinking about you last night when I was watching WWE wrestling. How so many whites in America have this nasty reaction to the Obama's or Williams sisters. So you guys even have a problem with successful blacks.

And how many hiring managers across America are just like you? So I feel bad for black people who walk through your door to be interviewed.

Obama was a divisive and shitty president.

The william sisters are ugly and we are expected to pretend that they are not.

You trying to make this wacial, is just you... being divisive yourself.

Yes, I need a little introspection, I suppose.

I had a negative reaction to the Williams sisters because they were winning due mainly to their greater size and strength. I disliked Obama because he was a phony. But maybe there was a tinge of racism. I'll have to work on that.

Obama was a divisive and shitty president.

The william sisters are ugly and we are expected to pretend that they are not.

You trying to make this wacial, is just you... being divisive yourself.
Blacks will say Obama didn't do enough for them, you say he was divisive. Of course you guys were divisive too right?

Blacks will say Obama didn't do enough for them, you say he was divisive. Of course you guys were divisive too right?

No, wrong. Nothing we did was designed to divide Americans from each other.

Obama played the race game, and allowed his partisans to play it even more.

That was the conundrum. He was vote in because he was black. But his whole career was using Blacks for his power. He brought in more agendas that has helped to weaken the nation. And the ghettos are still going strong.

That was the conundrum. He was vote in because he was black. But his whole career was using Blacks for his power. He brought in more agendas that has helped to weaken the nation. And the ghettos are still going strong.
He was voted in because Bush was that damn bad let's be honest. And McCain seemed clueless as to the financial crisis our country was in. Being black helped.

What agenda weakened the nation? One thing wrong with this nation is our healthcare. Only country where a healthcare issue can ruin people. And most people in financial crisis from a health problem HAVE insurance.

Obama didn't weaken the nation. 75 straight months of stable growth. 2.2% gdp, compared to Trump's 2.3% gdp. And don't forget you didn't believe the unemployment numbers were so low on Obama's watch but then Trump got in and suddenly you believed. Well Obama didn't have to pass an inflation causing tax break for everyone like Trump did. Oh yea, he caused inflation with that tax bill.

Forum List

Back