Walmart vs. Kroger Price War.

Muhammed

Diamond Member
Dec 20, 2010
North Coast, USA
I don't shop at Walmart because of their deplorable business practices. They are vehemently anti-union and have been known to openly bribe government officials such as Bill and Hillary Clinton. Here in Ohio, Walmart has been trying to put it's competition out of business.

This has caused a price war on food staples and for the last 4 or 5 months I've noticed that the price of eggs and milk at Kroger keep getting lower and lower when we go grocery shopping.

When I went grocery shopping at Kroger yesterday a gallon of milk was $1.09 and eggs were $0.29/dozen. A year ago eggs were 3 bucks per dozen. Now they're practically giving them away.

Walmart is awful. I shop Safeway..which is also Kroger/Albertsons/Ralphs and maybe Vons by now.

I love our Walmart and our Fred Meyer which is now owned by Kroger. They both have very friendly employees and their customer service is something that makes me proud. They are happy people. They even tell me that when I ask. Management at both superstores is very employee friendly, too. :)

Wal-Mart is where I go because they have the best prices in my area. Food City and Ingle's are the other grocery store places around me, but I am only there when they have a really good deal on certain things, Ingle's especially because normally their prices are way too high.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The closest Kroger to me is an hour away.

Forum List

Back