WalMart to shut 100s of stores

Can you back that with any sort of link? Thanks.

The info on Alice Walton's bloody past is easily accessible on the Web. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. I won't shop at Walmart and make her even richer. Walmart was spawned from pure evil. Its demise will ultimately be a good thing for the country.

Sorry, but I don't see murder mentionend

Automobile incidents[edit] Alice Walton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Walton has been involved in at least four automobile incidents, one fatal. During a 1983 Thanksgiving family reunion nearAcapulco, Mexico, Walton lost control of a rented Jeep and plunged into a ravine, shattering her leg. She was airlifted out of Mexico and underwent more than two dozen surgeries; she is said to suffer lingering pain from her injuries. In an April 1989 incident, she struck and killed 50-year-old Oleta Hardin, who had stepped onto a road. Witnesses stated that Walton was speeding at the time of the accident, but no charges were filed.[18] In a 1998 incident, she was reported to have hit a gas meter while driving under the influence. She paid a $925 fine and served no jail time.[17][19]
On October 7, 2011, her 62nd birthday, she was again arrested for driving while intoxicated in Weatherford, Texas, after a dinner with friends in Fort Worth. Walton's attorney released a statement acknowledging the incident and expressing regret.[20][21] The charges were dropped by Texas prosecutors in September 2013 without formal charges being filed.[22][23]

Not only that, but Alice has always been the 'black sheep' or misfit of the four Walton heirs, she doesn't run the company, and she obviously does have an alcohol addiction problem. The only one of the Walton's listed among Forbes' top 10 richest Americans in the last several years is Jim Walton, the youngest of the four, who serves as CEO of the company. The others serve on the board but I believe, the last I read, they are not otherwise active in the operations of the corporation in any significant way.

Gee, that's a pretty nice whitewash. She actually killed a good man and got another one fired. She's a piece of shite. She represents Walmart perfectly. Don't give her anymore of your hard-earned money. Shop elsewhere.
I don't feel sorry for people that walk out in front of moving vehicles so I wouldn't hold that one against her. But probably every large corporation is going to have stories like hers.

Yeah, tell that shite to his family. Say it to their faces. Go ahead, i dare ya. And tell it to the man she had fired for merely doing his job. You really should reconsider being a loyal Walmart shopper. Your money only goes to supporting criminal scum like Alice Walton.

The info on Alice Walton's bloody past is easily accessible on the Web. She killed a good man and cost another one his job. I won't shop at Walmart and make her even richer. Walmart was spawned from pure evil. Its demise will ultimately be a good thing for the country.

Walton has been involved in at least four automobile incidents, one fatal. During a 1983 Thanksgiving family reunion nearAcapulco, Mexico, Walton lost control of a rented Jeep and plunged into a ravine, shattering her leg. She was airlifted out of Mexico and underwent more than two dozen surgeries; she is said to suffer lingering pain from her injuries. In an April 1989 incident, she struck and killed 50-year-old Oleta Hardin, who had stepped onto a road. Witnesses stated that Walton was speeding at the time of the accident, but no charges were filed.[18] In a 1998 incident, she was reported to have hit a gas meter while driving under the influence. She paid a $925 fine and served no jail time.[17][19]
On October 7, 2011, her 62nd birthday, she was again arrested for driving while intoxicated in Weatherford, Texas, after a dinner with friends in Fort Worth. Walton's attorney released a statement acknowledging the incident and expressing regret.[20][21] The charges were dropped by Texas prosecutors in September 2013 without formal charges being filed.[22][23]

Not only that, but Alice has always been the 'black sheep' or misfit of the four Walton heirs, she doesn't run the company, and she obviously does have an alcohol addiction problem. The only one of the Walton's listed among Forbes' top 10 richest Americans in the last several years is Jim Walton, the youngest of the four, who serves as CEO of the company. The others serve on the board but I believe, the last I read, they are not otherwise active in the operations of the corporation in any significant way.

Gee, that's a pretty nice whitewash. She actually killed a good man and got another one fired. She's a piece of shite. She represents Walmart perfectly. Don't give her anymore of your hard-earned money. Shop elsewhere.
I don't feel sorry for people that walk out in front of moving vehicles so I wouldn't hold that one against her. But probably every large corporation is going to have stories like hers.

Yeah, tell that shite to his family. Say it to their faces. Go ahead, i dare ya. And tell it to the man she had fired for merely doing his job. You really should reconsider being a loyal Walmart shopper. Your money only goes to supporting criminal scum like Alice Walton.
Unlike yourself I don't go through life being an obnoxious asshole. Now if the family approached me and made an issue of it, of course I'd explain reality to them. You look both ways before your cross the street. You don't walk in front of moving vehicles, children need to be taught better. If an adult doesn't know then good riddance. I do feel for the poor soul that has to deal with it though.

Unlike yourself I don't go through life being an obnoxious asshole. Now if the family approached me and made an issue of it, of course I'd explain reality to them. You look both ways before your cross the street. You don't walk in front of moving vehicles, children need to be taught better. If an adult doesn't know then good riddance. I do feel for the poor soul that has to deal with it though.

Go spew your stupid shite to his family. I dare you to. We'll see what they have to say. My guess is, it won't end well for ya.

It's pretty clear Walmart is maxed-out on revenue sources. There's nowhere to go but down. It'll be a slow miserable decline. And for some, that sounds pretty good. Couldn't happen to a nicer buncha bastids. ;)

What those posting this information fail to tell you is that Walmart, while closing many stores has plans to open just as many more in 2017.

Go spew your stupid shite to his family. I dare you to. We'll see what they have to say. My guess is, it won't end well for ya.
I don't give a fuck about his family, him or you.

Yeah, i think we get that. We also get that you're too much of a pussy to actually spew your fucked up nonsense to their faces. I'd love to see you try it though. It's alway fun watching big mouth morons get demolished.

Yeah, i think we get that. We also get that you're too much of a pussy to actually spew your fucked up nonsense to their faces. I'd love to see you try it though. It's alway fun watching big mouth morons get demolished.
Meanwhile we will ignore the fact that you are talking smack behind your keyboard. LOL. Like I'm going to track them down and have a family gathering to tell him what they already know, just because some random guy on the internet double dog dared me. You're priceless!

Meanwhile we will ignore the fact that you are talking smack behind your keyboard. LOL. Like I'm going to track them down and have a family gathering to tell him what they already know, just because some random guy on the internet double dog dared me. You're priceless!

Ah, you're a big mouth pussy in the end. And you worship criminal cretins like Alice Walton. You're just a bad person. Period, end of story.

Ah, you're a big mouth pussy in the end. And you worship criminal cretins like Alice Walton. You're just a bad person. Period, end of story.
....says the boy on the internet.

Alice needs a new yacht. Can she count on you for your support? I'm guessing absolutely yes. You should give her some more of your hard-earned money. Nice job. :thup:
I'm going there today between gigs. I'm not a fan of Walmart but the unionized grocery stores suck. Winco is my favorite, employee owned. They act like they care because...guess why? They do!

Alice needs a new yacht. Can she count on you for your support? I'm guessing absolutely yes. You should give her some more of your hard-earned money. Nice job. :thup:
I'm going there today between gigs. I'm not a fan of Walmart but the unionized grocery stores suck. Winco is my favorite, employee owned. They act like they care because...guess why? They do!

Walmart is pretty much the same as any large multi-state, multi national corporation. It will have its good points and its bad points, and there will be things to criticize and things to commend. But those who condemn it and are trying to destroy it are lobbying for the loss of more than a million jobs, would take away an affordable shopping place for millions more, and would likely seriously harm if not destroy the economic base of many small towns. I don't know Alice Walton or any of the other Waltons for that matter, but we have a family member or two that have totally screwed up their lives and the lives of others. I would hate for our family or families to be forever black marked because of the behavior or actions of those one or two people.

Common sense is a pretty good idea when evaluating anything.

Fork it over dimwit. Alice thanks you for your support. Great job! :thup:

Somehow, Walmart has become "Alice" in your mind. It's kinda spooky, really.

Your hard-earned money ends up in her bank account. Don't support evil. Don't shop at Walmart.

It is called "obsession". It is a type of mental illness.

No matter what one thinks of the Walmart business model this ain't good news for the low income and poor of the country. It ain't good news for no one. As much as I like the price of gasoline I know it comes at a price, meaning bankrupcy and people being put out of work. The Obama legacy just gets better and better. (sic)

Retail Sales in U.S. Decrease to End Weakest Year Since 2009
[/FONT]

Sales at U.S. retailers declined in December to wrap the weakest year since 2009, raising concern about the momentum in consumer spending heading into 2016.
The 0.1 percent drop matched the median forecast of 84 economists surveyed by Bloomberg and followed a 0.4 percent gain in November, Commerce Department figures showed Friday in Washington. For all of 2015, purchases climbed 2.1 percent, the smallest advance of the current economic expansion.

Freewill Dana7360
Wal-Mart: It Came, It Conquered, Now It's Packing Up and Leaving
According to this article, many of the smaller stores closing are in small towns and aren't drawing the volume necessary to justify operations.
Unfortunately some of these closing locations just finished driving out the Mom and Pop's they were competing with, such as in price wars to drive them out,
leaving these small towns without a grocery or pharmacy, so the residents have to drive to the next town or wait for the local stores to come back.

I think t his is a great opportunity to create jobs for Veterans to own , manage and work for companies
to replace and rebuild so these small towns can flourish. I'd like to see historic businesses saved instead of shuttered
by buying them out for Veterans as job training and work sites. Even if they don't make money, the value of the
education and work makes it worthwhile to save companies by setting them up like school programs for training and service to the business community.

Forum List

Back