Walmart requiring customers wear masks at all stores everywhere

Current number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 in Taiwan: 451

Deaths: 7

Recovered: 438

Population: 24 million.

Yes, masks as well as other basic precautions do work, and Taiwan didn't have to shut down anything.

Or they had antibodies that fought this strain of covid by some similar virus, or they have less alpha defensin protein in the blood that causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus and their lack of testing does not show their infected without symptoms.
Did China send their travelers there like they did Europe and U.S. through Europe?

Didn't I post a fairly decent up to date Wiki article on what measures they took? They are under constant threat from pandemics in the part of the world, and they take everyday precautions before there was a Covid 19 virus, so does Singapore and other places in Asia. Learn from those with the most experience, instead of lunatic sociopaths with talk radio shows worried about their stock market bets going bad. While this isn't the Black Plague, it's not just another flu virus, either, and as we see daily the 'private' medical and hospital establishment is being overwhelmed by it; taking medical advice from conspiracy theory cultists isn't helping a thing.

And, neither is this virus following the usual pattern virii take and quickly mutating into less and less dangerous forms.

Current number of confirmed cases of Covid 19 in Taiwan: 451

Deaths: 7

Recovered: 438

Population: 24 million.

Yes, masks as well as other basic precautions do work, and Taiwan didn't have to shut down anything.

Or they had antibodies that fought this strain of covid by some similar virus, or they have less alpha defensin protein in the blood that causes the clotting that causes severe issues with the virus and their lack of testing does not show their infected without symptoms.
Did China send their travelers there like they did Europe and U.S. through Europe?

Didn't I post a fairly decent up to date Wiki article on what measures they took? They are under constant threat from pandemics in the part of the world, and they take everyday precautions before there was a Covid 19 virus, so does Singapore and other places in Asia. Learn from those with the most experience, instead of lunatic sociopaths with talk radio shows worried about their stock market bets going bad. While this isn't the Black Plague, it's not just another flu virus, either, and as we see daily the 'private' medical and hospital establishment is being overwhelmed by it; taking medical advice from conspiracy theory cultists isn't helping a thing.
Most people in Asia owned boxes of masks, and that gave them an advantage over nations not used to carrying or using masks.
I've seen mask wearers get Covid, while those who don't do not. It wasn't till Boris Johnson wore a mask that he got the virus. Most masks are useless and it makes people think their safe whereby those without masks are sometimes more distant and careful and less likely to spend prolonged time next to others.
I'm not arguing for or against masks, just stati g reality and facts, that you are damned when you do and damned when you don't. I'm Isolated so it works for me, most people are around others and it takes one careless touch or some other dropping of your guard to put one at risk through family members. Parents need to know what the hell their kids are doing, especially these college kids and craigslist perverts. And just because we can go out now doesn't mean you do unless to work and do so safely.

Most people in Asia owned boxes of masks, and that gave them an advantage over nations not used to carrying or using masks.
I've seen mask wearers get Covid, while those who don't do not. It wasn't till Boris Johnson wore a mask that he got the virus.

So what were the dates involved? It takes a week or two to show up in those who are going to have symptoms.

Most masks are useless and it makes people think their safe whereby those without masks are sometimes more distant and careful and less likely to spend prolonged time next to others.

A mask only 50% effective is better than nothing by a long shot than wearing nothing at all, obviously. If we only did stuff that was 100% effective we would be under 100% quarantine, kind of like we know what is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy is total abstinence. Just because rubbers break doesn't make them totally useless, either.

I'm not arguing for or against masks, just stati g reality and facts, that you are damned when you do and damned when you don't. I'm Isolated so it works for me, most people are around others and it takes one careless touch or some other dropping of your guard to put one at risk through family members. Parents need to know what the hell their kids are doing, especially these college kids and craigslist perverts. And just because we can go out now doesn't mean you do unless to work and do so safely.

They help people carrying the virus from spreading it nearly as fast, and better the odds overall for those uninfected, period. That is the main reason the govt. will require them. Time for many Americans to finally grow up and stop playing Peter Pan; their insipid whining like 10 year olds being told to brush their teeth is embarrassing,.

I find this amusing in that they slowly had droped their guard regarding having sani wipes at the entrance and or proper wipe down of carts.
They also have stock clerks without gloves sometimes no mask getting in the way of customers even though they have all night hours now to stock stuff and should know the customer has the right of way when it comes to shopping.
I posted that recently I saw a sick stock clerk cough into the frigerated section.
And this is Covid related issues, we will not get into issues of leaving containers with breathing hole lids under driping refrigeration displays, chicken with lid holes allowing contamination or germs, and so many more health violations.
I like Walmart, but if they are gonna be serious,
do it for real, not to play into a scare tactic narrative. This move is an admission by Walmart that they weren't doing a good job social distancing in the store and I agree, when employees saw people crowding others, they never said a word. I had some dirty person behind me just an arms length away in line, even without covid I wouldn't want Playpen at such smelling distance.
Wallyworld must have a lot of free money to hand out for all of the lawsuits for ADA violations...

While the CDC urges people to wear a face covering whenever they are out in public, there are some people who are exempt from this guideline. If you have breathing difficulties, you are not required to wear a mask, as doing so could make your problem worse. Instead, practice the other social distancing guidelines, and you should be fine.

A study the other day found that social distancing should be around 30 feet to be effective. Merely talking can send an airborne virus that far.

I've seen mask wearers get Covid, while those who don't do not. It wasn't till Boris Johnson wore a mask that he got the virus.

So what were the dates involved? It takes a week or two to show up in those who are going to have symptoms.

Most masks are useless and it makes people think their safe whereby those without masks are sometimes more distant and careful and less likely to spend prolonged time next to others.

A mask only 50% effective is better than nothing by a long shot than wearing nothing at all, obviously. If we only did stuff that was 100% effective we would be under 100% quarantine, kind of like we know what is 100% effective at preventing pregnancy is total abstinence. Just because rubbers break doesn't make them totally useless, either.

They help people carrying the virus from spreading it nearly as fast, and better the odds overall for those uninfected, period. That is the main reason the govt. will require them. Time for many Americans to finally grow up and stop playing Peter Pan; their insipid whining like 10 year olds being told to brush their teeth is embarrassing,.
You forgot I said I am not for or against a mask, just against broadstroking everyone all the time when there are places and methods a mask is not required, otherwise we'd all have covid and mask wearers would never have gotten covid.
Can't wait till you all realize gloves were just as important.

Can't wait till you all realize gloves were just as important.

I already wear those, too. And carry anti-bacterial wipes in my shirt pocket to wipe the gloves and the carts with. There is other stuff besides just Covid-19 being spread around, which is why Taiwan has been practicing these measures for a long time.

I find this amusing in that they slowly had droped their guard regarding having sani wipes at the entrance and or proper wipe down of carts.
They also have stock clerks without gloves sometimes no mask getting in the way of customers even though they have all night hours now to stock stuff and should know the customer has the right of way when it comes to shopping.
I posted that recently I saw a sick stock clerk cough into the frigerated section.
And this is Covid related issues, we will not get into issues of leaving containers with breathing hole lids under driping refrigeration displays, chicken with lid holes allowing contamination or germs, and so many more health violations.
I like Walmart, but if they are gonna be serious,
do it for real, not to play into a scare tactic narrative. This move is an admission by Walmart that they weren't doing a good job social distancing in the store and I agree, when employees saw people crowding others, they never said a word. I had some dirty person behind me just an arms length away in line, even without covid I wouldn't want Playpen at such smelling distance.

No one does it.

Well, ever since the 20th, Wal Mart has had signs telling everyone to wear a mask. Same thing with Toot n Totum, and United Supermarkets.

Only problem is, there are still a lot of people out here in Amarillo that won't wear a mask. In Wal Mart, it was probably 75 percent of the people wearing masks, at Toot n Totum it was only the clerks and a couple of other people (including me) wearing a mask. At United, it was probably only 50 percent were wearing masks.

I asked one of the clerks why people were being allowed in, even though there were posted signs saying that in order to enter, you had to wear a mask. They said it was a suggestion, as they didn't have the ability to deny someone entry into the store.

My observation on the First time wearing a mask into Walmart:
1)like my meme warned, I almost walked out my car without my mask, a few feet from my car I caught on and laughed at myself. *L*
2)had trouble breathing and I only used the one layer mask not my double added cotton layer method.
3) it was tickling my face making me scratch and manhandle my mask.
4) others were more brazen to get closer then usual now that everyone was masked.=less safe because social distancing was more breached.
5)no-one wears gloves, the carts I have no idea if they were wiped down, so mask touching becomes problenatic as well as a petry dish collection and replication virus magnet.
With companies not wanting to hear my added security feature to the mask idea because it's quote "unsolicited", means masks alone are damned if you do damned if you don't just as likely to cause your illness as preventing it. It's a wash.
6) young people wore no masks, and they were not abiding social distancing nor marking circles in line (crowding other in line at risk checkout people)
7) a young boy old enough to know better was wiping his nose with his finger, elderly man with him totally clueless that this kid might gave a cold or should keep tissues/hankey in his pocket abd taught proper pandemic etiquette.
But this is one major reason I keep telling people to wear gloves. Want proof. The Phillies visiting team locker attendant which was the Miami locker had contracted the virus. Was it still in the air or was it his touching what the infected Marlins touched? Wear Gloves then sanitize and wash your hands after removal. Gloves keep you from touching your face like that damn kid wiping his snot nose.
40e3na.jpg

Forum List

Back