Walmart Protests: Most people just don't care. Give it up already.

No strikers in my Walmart, not last night, not this morning.

Can't yet find any strikers at any Walmart in the news, perhaps some 30 or so in Miami, and one each at 5 other stores accross the country.

Looks like another fail by union thugs that no one cares about.

"Walmart Protests: Most people just don't care. Give it up already."
I thought this was about the bengazi "outrage".

Um, Wal-Mart isn't a union. But nice try at injecting your hatred into something it has nothing to do with.

I know it's the conservative mantra to hate unions and all they do, but why do you care? I say as long as it's not for a stupid reason, and the workers understand they may be fired, then let them have at it.

Look, you seem to have reading comprehension problems and i'm too lazy to dumb down my arguments for you. Sorry. You're free to leave the thread. Thanks for playing.

Your argument was pretty dumb to begin with. You're projecting hatred towards non-union employees who are trying to protest what they feel is mistreatment by their employer. On top of that, you're trying to inject unions into the argument just because you don't like them.

Is that about it?

You read it AGAIN and still don't understand it? Like I said, reading comprehension problems. Thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Can't yet find any strikers at any Walmart in the news, perhaps some 30 or so in Miami, and one each at 5 other stores accross the country.

"Walmart Protests: Most people just don't care. Give it up already."
I thought this was about the bengazi "outrage".

The title is a play off the Bengazi thread of nearly the same name, but the story is different.

Last edited:
Well, Black friday is nearly done. Walmart had a record day. Shoppers were generaly unimpressed by the union thug's organized "protest". Another fail for greed and ignorance. if only greed and ignorance failed more often........

If someone should stop doing something because no one cares, why do you continue to post here? :eusa_boohoo:

Forum List

Back