Walmart arrest; racist or not?

Unattractive girl(jd_2b), Zona, Polk, and Ravi, fear calling Charlie out on his racism, because he's black. Charlie is an obvious race baiting, racist. Yet liberals, like our friends in this thread, would never call Charlie out on his shit. They fear minorities, and see them as being beneath them, hence they placate to them, and treat them like lap dogs. Meanwhile, these same liberals have called white people in this thread racist, without hesitation. That is the scared, cowardly, liberal way! A few of these liberal posters have even gone to the extreme of saying that other posters use the "N-word", when they've never even heard them speak a word. This is how low the liberal ideals have sunk!

I said it once, and I'll say it again:

Ultra-liberals are the biggest hurdle in progressing race-relations in this country!
In reality, the consensus is that you and the Bass are no different.

Still afraid to type out the word ****** I see. :lol:

The Bass doesn't care for what the consensus says, he will continue to speak his mind and no he isn't a racist not by any stretch, the Bass' sole purpose for posting in this manner is to expose the hidden and latent racism of hypocritical white so called liberals who claim to be for totally equality of black people but in reality they are only for the type of progress that keeps black people under their heel. Black people having the same equality and social and economic standing as these same white so called liberals is seen as too much progress and a threat, which incidentally are the same things white so called liberals like to call out white right wing nuts jobs on, the only difference been that these fake, hypocritical white so called liberals pretend to be the friends of black people.

Now we're getting somewhere! What are you after Charlie? A bit of racial separatism? Is that desirable?

The Bass doesn't care for what the consensus says, he will continue to speak his mind and no he isn't a racist not by any stretch, the Bass' sole purpose for posting in this manner is to expose the hidden and latent racism of hypocritical white so called liberals who claim to be for totally equality of black people but in reality they are only for the type of progress that keeps black people under their heel. Black people having the same equality and social and economic standing as these same white so called liberals is seen as too much progress and a threat, which incidentally are the same things white so called liberals like to call out white right wing nuts jobs on, the only difference been that these fake, hypocritical white so called liberals pretend to be the friends of black people.

the Bass doesn't want to listen to liberals, conservatives or moderates. he also doesn't want to 'act white' and do the things that lead to success and prosperity, he just wants them given to him. good luck with that Bass

Unattractive girl(jd_2b), Zona, Polk, and Ravi, fear calling Charlie out on his racism, because he's black. Charlie is an obvious race baiting, racist. Yet liberals, like our friends in this thread, would never call Charlie out on his shit. They fear minorities, and see them as being beneath them, hence they placate to them, and treat them like lap dogs. Meanwhile, these same liberals have called white people in this thread racist, without hesitation. That is the scared, cowardly, liberal way! A few of these liberal posters have even gone to the extreme of saying that other posters use the "N-word", when they've never even heard them speak a word. This is how low the liberal ideals have sunk!

I said it once, and I'll say it again:

Ultra-liberals are the biggest hurdle in progressing race-relations in this country!
In reality, the consensus is that you and the Bass are no different.

Still afraid to type out the word ****** I see. :lol:

Charrrrlieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! They took my thumb, Charlieeeeeeeee!

Forum List

Back