Wallingford police called after Nazi, Confederate merchandise found at flea market

I have no doubt the person filing the complaint was a libtard with a sense of entitlement. This country needs to have a national lesson on the Constitution because some people(mostly the left) don't seem to understand it.
So, no one should of been arrested. Nazi is not a bad word.
Nobody was arrested because owning Nazi and Confederate memorabilia isn't a crime. I can fly a Nazi flag in the front yard if I want too.

Oh can you only imagine, your windows would be egged and your house toilet papered, if you did.

how do you know, Penelope? I have been to flea markets in my part of the USA where the selling and buying of Nazi memorabilia was very brisk-----no one
objects-----some people laughed----but no one EGGED anything. -------you still wear that metal helmet with the POINTY thing on top when you jerk off? What happened to your iron cross-------do not worry----your gynecologist can remove it

Hang your Nazi flag up and see what happens.

depends on your POV-----when I was a kid----my mom told me NEVER SAY THE WORD '******'----it is a terrible word------way back ----before rosa parks----of course in my Nazi town full of shit like you she heard the word lots from shitty kids -----like
you. One day when my ---every sunday in church---playmate and I and a few other kids were playing, mom heard "eenie meeni minee moe----catch a ****** by the toe......."------SHE GOT AGITATED and immediately taught us to choose up sides with the ----"odds evens method-----hand behind the back thing" A few days later I used the world "hell"-----my little church in yellow nylon dress friend----CRIED "MA ....ROSIE SAID A BAD WORD"-------wait---there is more------that very same mom got a bit annoyed when THE DIARY OF ANNE FRANK came to the little town movie house----------she objected to the JOOOOISH MOVIE. You slobs never change-----"Nazi" was a bad word to another neighbor-----another little playmate's mom------in whose house----there flickered almost all the time-----candles----the kind jews light for the memory of dead relatives. She was one of the several hundred jewish kids shipped to England in the mid thirties. My childhood was interesting----sorta. My little yellow nylon church dress friend was a LUTHERAN of remote german background-------her mom ---nice lady----but with Nazi in her blood -------like you. I attended sunday school several times----in the Lutheran church basement-------and colored cartoons of jesus holding a lamb---

I did not like to use the white crayon-----so I colored the lamb ---brown-----
wrong color !!!!!

Nobody was arrested because owning Nazi and Confederate memorabilia isn't a crime. I can fly a Nazi flag in the front yard if I want too.

As someone who had relatives killed by the nazis in the camps I am sure you won't feel safe flying that flag, even though you have the right. not that I can personally do anything

I've always suspected my neighbors from California to be closet confederates.

I'm going over to their house to borrow a cup of sugar and snoop around while I'm over there. If I spot anything confederishy, I'll turn them in to the authorities.

I bet I'll get a good citizen award.

We all need to train our children to be on the lookout when they are over at their friends houses playing. Teach them early to report all suspicious items.
Yes, great plan!!!! Thank you!!!!! … then we will sing the revisionist version of the National Anthem as.. the land of the snitch and the home of the serf… (it doesn't rhyme… darn!!)

Wow, so now it's come to the point that if you even have some memorabilia from the the Confederacy, some people believe you should be hauled off to jail ?
Holy shit, that is ridiculous ! There are millions of Confederate items around the country in the hands of collectors, some people actually believe that's illegal, or should be ?
Yep, they sure do...

really? it seems to me that the issue is the PUBLIC DISPLAY of your support of chattel slavery-------not a flag in a box in your basement

I can see some liberal hyperventilating at the sight of Nazi or Confederate articles. Next up? Anything Christian

So somewhere in Wallingford, Connecticut, nothing happened. Great story.

You completely missed the point. It's not that nothing happened, something is happening and it's not good. With all the BS over flying the confederate flag people seem to think they can impose their beliefs on other people. The fact that someone was so ignorant of someone's else's Constitutional rights says a lot. The general consensus is that if it offends someone it should disappear. We are becoming Hyper sensitive.

I could take this a step further and say that liberals don't seem to think that they have to consider anyone else if it offends them and their agenda. It's a dangerous mindset. "I don't like that so you have to take it down" attitude is becoming prevalent and this article is an proof of that. Another example is the Confederate flag and Nazi' memorabilia bad and needs to be removed but fly gay pride flags and rainbow up the white house, regardless that a considerable amount of the country(mostly conservative) disagrees with it, that's OK fuck their feelings. What happens if a Conservative wins the White House in 2016? Do liberals want to be treated the same way they are treating conservatives? Could happen.
What would a conservative try to do to liberals if they were elected to the White House? Most of the things conservatives WANT to do to liberals are completely unconstitutional. So I'm not sure what you're worried about.

It was also perfectly constitutional for the person in your OP to be selling his items. So follow the constitution, and you'll be just fine. :thup:
Back lash. New laws will be made. If laws can be overturned, they will be. It will all be Constitutional of course but that doesn't mean Libs will like it. Where Conservatives might have been apathetic or yielding, now they will be vocal and resolute.

I have no doubt the person filing the complaint was a libtard with a sense of entitlement. This country needs to have a national lesson on the Constitution because some people(mostly the left) don't seem to understand it.

Oh can you only imagine, your windows would be egged and your house toilet papered, if you did.

how do you know, Penelope? I have been to flea markets in my part of the USA where the selling and buying of Nazi memorabilia was very brisk-----no one
objects-----some people laughed----but no one EGGED anything. -------you still wear that metal helmet with the POINTY thing on top when you jerk off? What happened to your iron cross-------do not worry----your gynecologist can remove it

Hang your Nazi flag up and see what happens.

I don't have a Nazi flag, Penelope. If you hanged a Nazi flag at your house----what do you imagine would "happen" ------the display of a flag is a statement---
be brave----announce to the world that you are a Nazi whore. It is not illegal to do so.-----let us know what "happens"

I can see some liberal hyperventilating at the sight of Nazi or Confederate articles. Next up? Anything Christian

lassie-----you are being taken in by idiots------nothing is going to happen to people who collect that shit. Lots of people do and have and will -------it does not belong on
public buildings

lassie-----you are being taken in by idiots------nothing is going to happen to people who collect that shit. Lots of people do and have and will -------it does not belong on
public buildings

Sorry, but anyone paying attention sees where all this is going

I bought a Confederate battle flag and displayed it for two reasons, one to piss off the left loons and two I will not be dictated by political correctness.

simple decency------when did you give it up? to lots of people those flags
represent enslavement

I bought a Confederate battle flag and displayed it for two reasons, one to piss off the left loons and two I will not be dictated by political correctness.

represent enslavement

But too me it represents heritage and pride. I don't care how others feel about it. You see I have my rights also and I fully intend to use and express them.

public buildings

I am paying attention------in fact I even remember the Mc Carthy era (not that I had any idea what it was all about back then----but I had a kind of glimmer of insight)
WHERE IS "ALL THIS" GOING ???? PS---I was all for removing the rag from the state house building---------a flag on display is a STATEMENT-------
why not fly the flag of communist china over the statue of liberty?

public buildings

I am paying attention------in fact I even remember the Mc Carthy era (not that I had any idea what it was all about back then----but I had a kind of glimmer of insight)
WHERE IS "ALL THIS" GOING ???? PS---I was all for removing the rag from the state house building---------a flag on display is a STATEMENT-------

Nobody paid any attention to that "rag" until some mentally ill kid shot up a church. It then became part of a political agenda and you fell for it. You should feel very stupid

So somewhere in Wallingford, Connecticut, nothing happened. Great story.

You completely missed the point. It's not that nothing happened, something is happening and it's not good. With all the BS over flying the confederate flag people seem to think they can impose their beliefs on other people. The fact that someone was so ignorant of someone's else's Constitutional rights says a lot. The general consensus is that if it offends someone it should disappear. We are becoming Hyper sensitive.

I could take this a step further and say that liberals don't seem to think that they have to consider anyone else if it offends them and their agenda. It's a dangerous mindset. "I don't like that so you have to take it down" attitude is becoming prevalent and this article is an proof of that. Another example is the Confederate flag and Nazi' memorabilia bad and needs to be removed but fly gay pride flags and rainbow up the white house, regardless that a considerable amount of the country(mostly conservative) disagrees with it, that's OK fuck their feelings. What happens if a Conservative wins the White House in 2016? Do liberals want to be treated the same way they are treating conservatives? Could happen.
What would a conservative try to do to liberals if they were elected to the White House? Most of the things conservatives WANT to do to liberals are completely unconstitutional. So I'm not sure what you're worried about.

It was also perfectly constitutional for the person in your OP to be selling his items. So follow the constitution, and you'll be just fine. :thup:
Back lash. New laws will be made. If laws can be overturned, they will be. It will all be Constitutional of course but that doesn't mean Libs will like it. Where Conservatives might have been apathetic or yielding, now they will be vocal and resolute.
New laws like what?

represent enslavement

But too me it represents heritage and pride. I don't care how others feel about it. You see I have my rights also and I fully intend to use and express them.

heritage of enslavement and raping little girls? for southern pride---how about biscuits and gravy? -------catfish dredged in corn meal?---------uhm...... saying
YA'ALL ----and----oh I know----SWEET TEA. A story----my son was in the navy and somehow he became the sorta "guide" for his mates when they were ashore in foreign lands. He knew nothing more than they did----but---well----he is a yankee. The poor southern kids actually seem to believe that everyone understands "southern" --------they would ask for "sweet tea" in paris cafes-----in
a restaurant in Italy one insisted on SPAGHETTI AL FREDO----and could not be convinced that the Italian waiter did not know what he was talking about

public buildings

Nobody paid any attention to that "rag" until some mentally ill kid shot up a church. It then became part of a political agenda and you fell for it. You should feel very stupid

I am not so sure about that-----I am not a southern person-----YA'ALL

Someone thought that possession of such memorabilia was against the law. Wherever would they get that idea?

represent enslavement

heritage of enslavement and raping little girls? for southern pride---how about biscuits and gravy? -------catfish dredged in corn meal?---------uhm...... saying
YA'ALL ----and----oh I know----SWEET TEA. A story----my son was in the navy and somehow he became the sorta "guide" for his mates when they were ashore in foreign lands. He knew nothing more than they did----but---well----he is a yankee. The poor southern kids actually seem to believe that everyone understands "southern" --------they would ask for "sweet tea" in paris cafes-----in
a restaurant in Italy one insisted on SPAGHETTI AL FREDO----and could not be convinced that the Italian waiter did not know what he was talking about

I'm a "Yankee" but I understand why the Civil War happened and I understand that flag has meaning other than you idiots and your "it's RACIST". Grow up

Forum List

Back