Wall Street VS. OWS: Who's Winning This War?

Wall Steet VS. OWS: Who's Winning This War?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The only real WIN for OWS was changing the narrative debate in the next election cycle.

Sans the OWS movement the entire debate might have hinged on the NATIONAL DEBT.

As the national debt was not the root cause of the economic meltdown, bringing the publics attention to the real problem served some modest purpose.

Well,it looks like Wall Street is going to win this one pretty easily.

By the way--what did Wall st do to win?

NOTHING!!

If you can by being yourself, was there really any competition

I agree. OWS can say it's at war but I'm pretty sure the wall st isn't even aware war was declared. Most of wall st I think continued on with their lives being productive.

The only real WIN for OWS was changing the narrative debate in the next election cycle.

As the national debt was not the root cause of the economic meltdown, bringing the publics attention to the real problem served some modest purpose.

No they didn't. To start a dialogue about a problem one would actually have to know what SPECIFICALLY they want. As of yet it remains a mystery.

No they didn't. To start a dialogue about a problem one would actually have to know what SPECIFICALLY they want. As of yet it remains a mystery.
Quite to the contrary, it's no mystery at all. They want all the perks of success without any of the responsibilities or hard work.

Quite to the contrary, it's no mystery at all. They want all the perks of success without any of the responsibilities or hard work.

Have fun getting one of 'em to admit it.

It's still all about fraud for those who don't swallow every steaming pile Wall Street dumps on their plate.

"As Matt Taibbi has alleged, a good part of the mortgage market has in a sense been operated as a giant criminal enterprise. However, a recent landmark ruling in a Kansas Supreme Court case seems to have given millions of distressed homeowners the legal wedge they need to avoid foreclosure..."

William Black was a central figure in exposing the congressional corruption during the Savings & Loan looting of the late 80s, and he thinks the latest examples of Wall Street control fraud is essentially a big Ponzi scheme:

"This economic and financial meltdown originated from, and is even now being driven by, fraud, says Black. Massive fraud. The essence of fraud is, 'I gain your trust so as to get you to give me something of value on the promise that I will provide something of greater value for you, and then I betray your trust.'

"And there's no more effective way to destroy trust in an entire society than by way of fraud systemically perpetrated by top elites.

"Sadly, that's exactly what we have happening in America today, he says."

OpEdNews - Article: Wall Street theft on a scale unimagined, and Obama wants to keep it covered up

There were people demonstrating about this very issue at the Occupy Baltimore demonstration.
See my image Making a Statement on "Black Friday"
"Matt says this is a potentially gigantic story.

"How so? A federal court has recently ruled that about half of the mortgage market has indeed been run as a criminal enterprise, for years -- which may well invalidate any potential foreclosure proceedings for about, oh, 60 million mortgages.

"The court ruled that the electronic transfer system used by the private company MERS -- a clearing system for mortgages, similar to a depository, that is used for about half the mortgage market -- is fundamentally unreliable, and any mortgage sold and/or transferred through MERS can't be foreclosed upon, at least not in Kansas."

OpEdNews - Article: Wall Street theft on a scale unimagined, and Obama wants to keep it covered up

RICO is exactly where Ralph Nader would have started if he had moved into the White House instead of Obama. Our economic system requires fraud like fish need water. "Choosing" between Republican OR Democrat in the voting booth has no affect on this level of systemic crime.

Forum List

Back